First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anime Expo 2012, who's going?
57078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / twilight town
Offline
Posted 4/10/12
lol seconded
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / (818)
Offline
Posted 4/14/12
I went to AX ever since they signed the lease to occupy the LACC in 08. I'm done with AX and any other con in the city. All the newcomers have a good time and good experience. I just highly recommend you stay away from cosplayers who smooch off everyone.
37063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Anaheim Hills, Ca
Offline
Posted 4/26/12

kyubeykiller wrote:

I went to AX ever since they signed the lease to occupy the LACC in 08. I'm done with AX and any other con in the city. All the newcomers have a good time and good experience. I just highly recommend you stay away from cosplayers who smooch off everyone.


Why so negative about AX? Did you have a bad experience or something, or just don't like the management?
33015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/12
Been going sense 2010, im so excited, but a downer is most of my friends that where going to go with me are flaking on me, so i might have to find new people to go with, cause im not trying to drive to LA by myself.
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / (818)
Offline
Posted 4/26/12 , edited 4/26/12

kenshin77 wrote:


kyubeykiller wrote:

I went to AX ever since they signed the lease to occupy the LACC in 08. I'm done with AX and any other con in the city. All the newcomers have a good time and good experience. I just highly recommend you stay away from cosplayers who smooch off everyone.


Why so negative about AX? Did you have a bad experience or something, or just don't like the management?


Read my comment carefully. You seem to have skimmed through a very short comment too.
22032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
Definitely going. Been there for the past three cons and absolutely love it! I am very curious if anybody knows how I can get someone to sell my comic/manga at their table on a consignment basis. Artist alley ain't cheap, AND they're sold out. besides I just have the one comic.
4012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/12 , edited 5/2/12
Just bought tickets (will be first anime convention ever). I'm an anime noob though. *Intimidation*
57078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / twilight town
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

bobbyrice wrote:

Definitely going. Been there for the past three cons and absolutely love it! I am very curious if anybody knows how I can get someone to sell my comic/manga at their table on a consignment basis. Artist alley ain't cheap, AND they're sold out. besides I just have the one comic.




check out the ax forums

http://community.anime-expo.org/

and look in the artist alleyway section, im sure theres someone who needs some help with paying.



jamezuva wrote:

Just bought tickets (will be first anime convention ever). I'm an anime noob though. *Intimidation*


glad you are going, this is my 6th year going and i love it, got anyqestions just ask me or check out the ax forums.
22032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
actually i'm having a huge problem on that site. i registered and cannot make a new topic OR comment on any opther topic threads! i inquired about it and got an e-mail for support but never received it! i'm a little disturbed. that's why i posted here. thank you, though.
57078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / twilight town
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
what is the username for the axforums? if u dont mind me asking. i can try asking a friend to look into it and see. i know my friend had a similar problem.

but also they just redid the axforums as well, and theres some bugs in it still. its the first time in bout 3 years we have avatars again. lol
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/8/12
MEET AT A SUSHI PLACE ? sounds good =)
9162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Temecula,Ca
Offline
Posted 5/9/12

JListCharlie wrote:

at a sushi place that serves crunchy rolls


That... is genius.
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/11/12
I'm going!
57078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / twilight town
Offline
Posted 5/12/12
hey, got two questions, one who is going to ax for the first time this year?

also who is going to be there on day 0?

im thinking of doing a lil tokyo meet up/ 21 meet and greet there on day 0

will be a get together have dinner and what not. hang out. then later on that night, either just wing it or have someplace planned to all meet up for drinks later.

if anyone is interested reply back or msg me.
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/12
Meet up sounds good. Although I'm only so I can't drink. But ya
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.