First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
making friends
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
Because Asians are too smart for us. They only make friends with white girls and other asians.
Posted 1/13/12

CarboKill wrote:

Because Asians are too smart for us. They only make friends with white girls and other asians.


asians blA BLA BLA
7691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Basketball Court
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
i'm asian myself and i make friends easily. Maybe its you.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
cos you fail at making friends and your american, my points are unneffected by future posts unless it is deleted
_/\_ ^_\\ _/\_
Posted 1/13/12

DontDeny wrote:

i'm asian myself and i make friends easily. Maybe its you.


Friends outside your asian tribe?
7691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Basketball Court
Offline
Posted 1/13/12


Yup, it's really not hard for me.

30535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
I dont think its difficult i haves many!! but i do say this i live in the U.S too and if u noticed since more and more people are loving J-pop and Kpop more some certain asians in america do stick together in groups*thinking there super awesome because of this well one of the reasons* and dont really associate if its not in there group!X3 i dont know why that is
Posted 1/13/12

DontDeny wrote:



Yup, it's really not hard for me.



Hmmm... Maybe there just something about me that repulses other asians...
31029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / edmond, oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

fallen_angel616 wrote:

cos you fail at making friends and your american, my points are unneffected by future posts unless it is deleted
_/\_ ^_\\ _/\_


and what's really funny is your probly american too, and you probly live in your parents basement so shut up you little ( computer troll )
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

1darsh wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:

cos you fail at making friends and your american, my points are unneffected by future posts unless it is deleted
_/\_ ^_\\ _/\_


and what's really funny is your probly american too, and you probly live in your parents basement so shut up you little ( computer troll )


uh no im aussie and i live in a garage that was turned into an epic man cave
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
I may not have many friends, but how come I'm able to make them reguardless of what the fuck ethicity they are?

Simple, I care about who they are as an individual. But since I base making friends around true indiviualism, I know I'll get nowhere with some of you.
31029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / edmond, oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

fallen_angel616 wrote:


1darsh wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:

cos you fail at making friends and your american, my points are unneffected by future posts unless it is deleted
_/\_ ^_\\ _/\_


and what's really funny is your probly american too, and you probly live in your parents basement so shut up you little ( computer troll )


uh no im aussie and i live in a garage that was turned into an epic man cave


yea right a man cave , lol , you probly live in a pouch of a kangaroo, some man cave, and on top of all that at least our video games are NOT censored, dude ur a joke what are you going to do boomerang me , shut up put your thumb back in your mounth and go to sleep it's past your bed time.
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

1darsh wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:


1darsh wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:

cos you fail at making friends and your american, my points are unneffected by future posts unless it is deleted
_/\_ ^_\\ _/\_


and what's really funny is your probly american too, and you probly live in your parents basement so shut up you little ( computer troll )


uh no im aussie and i live in a garage that was turned into an epic man cave


yea right a man cave , lol , you probly live in a pouch of a kangaroo, some man cave, and on top of all that at least our video games are NOT censored, dude ur a joke what are you going to do boomerang me , shut up put your thumb back in your mounth and go to sleep it's past your bed time.


tough words for a lil bitch that can't do anything haha maybe you should practice what you preach dumbass
31029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / edmond, oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

fallen_angel616 wrote:


1darsh wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:


1darsh wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:

cos you fail at making friends and your american, my points are unneffected by future posts unless it is deleted
_/\_ ^_\\ _/\_


and what's really funny is your probly american too, and you probly live in your parents basement so shut up you little ( computer troll )


uh no im aussie and i live in a garage that was turned into an epic man cave


yea right a man cave , lol , you probly live in a pouch of a kangaroo, some man cave, and on top of all that at least our video games are NOT censored, dude ur a joke what are you going to do boomerang me , shut up put your thumb back in your mounth and go to sleep it's past your bed time.


tough words for a lil bitch that can't do anything haha maybe you should practice what you preach dumbass


dude there's nothing more to say , you have shown your true colors ( pink ). it's kinda funny that you can pop off over a computer to make up for your short comings, although i live in oklahoma anytime you want to come over and get your ass handed to you it's fine with me, and don't forget the kangaroo, or was it a koala bear ?
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

1darsh wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:


1darsh wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:


1darsh wrote:


fallen_angel616 wrote:

cos you fail at making friends and your american, my points are unneffected by future posts unless it is deleted
_/\_ ^_\\ _/\_


and what's really funny is your probly american too, and you probly live in your parents basement so shut up you little ( computer troll )


uh no im aussie and i live in a garage that was turned into an epic man cave


yea right a man cave , lol , you probly live in a pouch of a kangaroo, some man cave, and on top of all that at least our video games are NOT censored, dude ur a joke what are you going to do boomerang me , shut up put your thumb back in your mounth and go to sleep it's past your bed time.


tough words for a lil bitch that can't do anything haha maybe you should practice what you preach dumbass


dude there's nothing more to say , you have shown your true colors ( pink ). it's kinda funny that you can pop off over a computer to make up for your short comings, although i live in oklahoma anytime you want to come over and get your ass handed to you it's fine with me, and don't forget the kangaroo, or was it a koala bear ?


srry my parents taught me to never hit a girl
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.