First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Doing something while watching a show
Posted 1/12/12
its rare for me to just sit down and watch a show, i have to be doing something else
all the time
7687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Basketball Court
Offline
Posted 1/12/12
I'm usually on my laptop or holding my basketball when I watch a tv show.
Posted 1/13/12
Yeah with my right hand.
7534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Studying at home.
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
I usually paint my nails, practice choreography, or i do sister bonding with my little sister like ill braid her hair or paint her nails. I just cant no be doing something >.<
Posted 1/14/12 , edited 1/14/12
Eat or Masturbate.
Posted 1/14/12
If its a music channel I'll dance to songs I like haha especially if its the R&B or Reggae channel. Dutty wine in my living room rofl.
Posted 2/14/12

underlock wrote:

Yeah with my right hand.


of course there was going to be someone mentioning this ..
Posted 2/14/12

akira_akiyama wrote:


underlock wrote:

Yeah with my right hand.


of course there was going to be someone mentioning this ..


You forgot to add awesome. "Someone awesome".
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 2/18/12
depends on how much i like the show, if i dont care then i draw,read, eat ,etc. while watching or listening to it
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/18/12
I do yoga a lot while watching TV. I can at least pretend I'm actually working out instead of just spacing and staring at the screen.
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/18/12
eating, brushing teeth, doing my nails...
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/18/12

curryudon wrote:

I do yoga a lot while watching TV. I can at least pretend I'm actually working out instead of just spacing and staring at the screen.


you do yoga regardless of whats on? or it has to be a certain type of show?
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/18/12

hi8D wrote:


curryudon wrote:

I do yoga a lot while watching TV. I can at least pretend I'm actually working out instead of just spacing and staring at the screen.


you do yoga regardless of whats on? or it has to be a certain type of show?



Mostly just light shows. I wouldn't do yoga during Lost or anything in another language as I'd miss most of what's happening.

But during community, I'm almost always yoga-ing.
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/18/12

curryudon wrote:


hi8D wrote:


curryudon wrote:

I do yoga a lot while watching TV. I can at least pretend I'm actually working out instead of just spacing and staring at the screen.


you do yoga regardless of whats on? or it has to be a certain type of show?



Mostly just light shows. I wouldn't do yoga during Lost or anything in another language as I'd miss most of what's happening.

But during community, I'm almost always yoga-ing.


Community that's the show on NBC right? If so wouldn't doing yoga during that show be risky like u doing yoga n a funny scene comes on n u start laughing and bam get hurt o.o
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 2/18/12
duh.
its like a must.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.