First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What to do for your birthday...?
3389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Queens / New York
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

arigold18 wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


arigold18 wrote:

go V.I.P at a club or strip club.


Dude I'm 17 living in NYC .... Can't go to a club yet lol



if you have the money V.I.P is your I.D

Skrillex will be playing 5 gigs back to back in NY, i'll be heading up there for them,usually skrillex does an all ages event, buy yourself a ticket as your birthday present. lol


Oh cap your right I forgot Skrillex is gonna be in NY probably the tickets would be sold out but I wanna see him usually I find his concerts 18 and up. If it is my lil brother is gonna get pissed. He loves Dubstep.
16314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Miami,FL
Offline
Posted 1/13/12 , edited 1/13/12

ampcloud9 wrote:


arigold18 wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


arigold18 wrote:

go V.I.P at a club or strip club.


Dude I'm 17 living in NYC .... Can't go to a club yet lol



if you have the money V.I.P is your I.D

Skrillex will be playing 5 gigs back to back in NY, i'll be heading up there for them,usually skrillex does an all ages event, buy yourself a ticket as your birthday present. lol


Oh cap your right I forgot Skrillex is gonna be in NY probably the tickets would be sold out but I wanna see him usually I find his concerts 18 and up. If it is my lil brother is gonna get pissed. He loves Dubstep.


i've been to like 10 Skrillex gigs in the past 2 months 4 were 16+ you might get lucky.

as for all ages events you might be able to get into, Electric Zoo in NY might let you in.

if you dont mind traveling

Electric Daisy in Orlando,FL might let you in as well.

i know Ultra Music Festival in Miami will let you in 100% sure.

P.S Skrillex isn't dubstep just educating.

he's really electro/death electro and the king of brostep.
honestly he should just have his own genre.
3389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Queens / New York
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

arigold18 wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


arigold18 wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


arigold18 wrote:

go V.I.P at a club or strip club.


Dude I'm 17 living in NYC .... Can't go to a club yet lol



if you have the money V.I.P is your I.D

Skrillex will be playing 5 gigs back to back in NY, i'll be heading up there for them,usually skrillex does an all ages event, buy yourself a ticket as your birthday present. lol


Oh cap your right I forgot Skrillex is gonna be in NY probably the tickets would be sold out but I wanna see him usually I find his concerts 18 and up. If it is my lil brother is gonna get pissed. He loves Dubstep.


i've been to like 10 Skrillex gigs in the past 2 months 4 were 16+ you might get lucky.

as for all ages events you might be able to get into, Electric Zoo in NY might let you in.

if you dont mind traveling

Electric Daisy in Orlando,FL might let you in as well.

i know Ultra Music Festival in Miami will let you in 100% sure.

P.S Skrillex isn't dubstep just educating.

he's really electro/death electro and the king of brostep.


Ah so true but everybody on YouTube classify Skrillex as another Dubstep producer.
30688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

ampcloud9 wrote:


sound wrote:

Lol i rolled in my cash money!!


Hey $10 in singles doesn't count lmao xDDD


Lol! (heck yes they do)

Then get ur monopoly money!! hahaha ur already a millionaire there
16314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Miami,FL
Offline
Posted 1/13/12 , edited 1/13/12

ampcloud9 wrote:


arigold18 wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


arigold18 wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


arigold18 wrote:

go V.I.P at a club or strip club.


Dude I'm 17 living in NYC .... Can't go to a club yet lol



if you have the money V.I.P is your I.D

Skrillex will be playing 5 gigs back to back in NY, i'll be heading up there for them,usually skrillex does an all ages event, buy yourself a ticket as your birthday present. lol


Oh cap your right I forgot Skrillex is gonna be in NY probably the tickets would be sold out but I wanna see him usually I find his concerts 18 and up. If it is my lil brother is gonna get pissed. He loves Dubstep.


i've been to like 10 Skrillex gigs in the past 2 months 4 were 16+ you might get lucky.

as for all ages events you might be able to get into, Electric Zoo in NY might let you in.

if you dont mind traveling

Electric Daisy in Orlando,FL might let you in as well.

i know Ultra Music Festival in Miami will let you in 100% sure.

P.S Skrillex isn't dubstep just educating.

he's really electro/death electro and the king of brostep.


Ah so true but everybody on YouTube classify Skrillex as another Dubstep producer.



idiots.

i have nothing against dubstep, i like it but Unless it's Exicision playing some real dubstep most dubstep songs are too slow or chill.

Exicision is the only crew that can really pull off hyping up a crazy crowd with real dubstep



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29uSjbT98es
3389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Queens / New York
Offline
Posted 1/13/12

sound wrote:


ampcloud9 wrote:


sound wrote:

Lol i rolled in my cash money!!


Hey $10 in singles doesn't count lmao xDDD


Lol! (heck yes they do)

Then get ur monopoly money!! hahaha ur already a millionaire there


Lmao
10222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
For my last birthday, I had a special cake made with anime characters on top.
Posted 1/13/12
Well, my birthday was a couple of days ago. I'm a little old for the way cool presents, but...my mom gave me most of what I needed to complete my home recording studio for voiceover work, which will probably nearly double my income because I don't have to shell anything out for studio time anymore. Plus I'll have a lot more opportunity to practice new vocal styles in a near-production type environment.
8554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere,USA
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
What about a concert?
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Santa Ana, CA
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
I don't do anything for my birthday. Last year i watched Solty Rei all day..
984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in the fridge O_O
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
Spend the day with your family, movie marathons or go shopping if your alone, invite some friends over or go out at night and party wild with your friends.
59774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Buried under a pi...
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
My birthday will be in a few weeks. Usually my parents take me to a "nicer" restaurant of my choice. (*"Nicer" meaning a place we don't go to often because of the cost.) This year, I get to work on my actual birthday. (Last year my co-workers surprised me with cupcakes, which was nice.) My family and I will celebrate my birthday the weekend before my actual birthday since it falls on a Wednesday. I'll want cake and birthday money of course ($100 plus age). I haven't actually celebrated with my friends in years, but that's just fine. Pretty much birthdays are pretty low-key for me, but I like it that way.
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
3639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sea of Nostalgia
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
I sat in my room and sag happy Birthday to myself. Then i sat and played my psp all day. No one remembered. Forever alone.
20132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/13/12
i'll go all out on others' birthdays, but i'm not too fond of the spotlight.

road trips or excursions would be pretty wicked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.