Are you a Girl or a G.I.R.L?
Posted 1/14/12

The Title says it all.
6882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Strawberry Fields
Offline
Posted 1/14/12
Nice! I am a girl in real life. So you know.
Posted 1/14/12
im a guy
Posted 1/15/12
I'm a grrrl!
Posted 1/15/12
Girl ^^ Nice acronym (Is that what it's called..?) btw :{D
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/16/12
haha im a chick =P
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 1/16/12
girl~ kays...^^
Posted 1/16/12
You all lie! There are no girls on the internet!
85275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 1/16/12

KurroiRen wrote:

Girl ^^ Nice acronym (Is that what it's called..?) btw :{D


G.I.R.L. is commonly known as Guy in real life.
Posted 1/16/12

Khaltazar wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Girl ^^ Nice acronym (Is that what it's called..?) btw :{D


G.I.R.L. is commonly known as Guy in real life.


Isn't that what the poll says? And I said "Girl" , not " G.I.R.L"...
85275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 1/16/12

KurroiRen wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Girl ^^ Nice acronym (Is that what it's called..?) btw :{D


G.I.R.L. is commonly known as Guy in real life.


Isn't that what the poll says? And I said "Girl" , not " G.I.R.L"...


Sorry, seems I angered you.
Posted 1/16/12

Khaltazar wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:


KurroiRen wrote:

Girl ^^ Nice acronym (Is that what it's called..?) btw :{D


G.I.R.L. is commonly known as Guy in real life.


Isn't that what the poll says? And I said "Girl" , not " G.I.R.L"...


Sorry, seems I angered you. :)


Lol not at all, I apologize if I sounded angry though, I was only confused xD
94793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/16/12
You must be logged in to post.