First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Touma Mansion
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



(is seichi here?)

Rose shook her head. "please tell them not to worry.. i'll send her a letter once i arrive back home""


((yeah))

and the last time i was told you almost and than got killed. did you cuddle with someone.


She blushed then looked away. "Please stop! Just tell them i'll be fine" she turned around
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



(is seichi here?)

Rose shook her head. "please tell them not to worry.. i'll send her a letter once i arrive back home""


((yeah))

and the last time i was told you almost and than got killed. did you cuddle with someone.


She blushed then looked away. "Please stop! Just tell them i'll be fine" she turned around


for your first time was it good. he sighs.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/18/12
She grippedher hands then thorns started to surroun him. "dont you dare plan on telling anyone about Nobu" she said
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

She grippedher hands then thorns started to surroun him. "dont you dare plan on telling anyone about Nobu" she said


i was not going to do a think i was thinking about just taking them away.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/18/12


She sighed. "Seichi do me a favor then dont tell him we slept together..." she said. "he'll automatically reject the fact we did" she said then walked to her room
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



She sighed. "Seichi do me a favor then dont tell him we slept together..." she said. "he'll automatically reject the fact we did" she said then walked to her room


he stops her and whispers in her ear. you don't know that.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



She sighed. "Seichi do me a favor then dont tell him we slept together..." she said. "he'll automatically reject the fact we did" she said then walked to her room


he stops her and whispers in her ear. you don't know that.


"look its pretty obvious that i'll get hurt if he'll know it then he'll just laugh about it"
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/18/12 , edited 1/18/12
no really i think he would fell bad for not making you breakfast for you
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

veemon005 wrote:

no really i think he would fell bad for not making you breakfast for you


She looked at him. "but Kyouta already gave me my next duty.. to take care of Aunt Akasha"
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

no really i think he would fell bad for not making you breakfast for you


She looked at him. "but Kyouta already gave me my next duty.. to take care of Aunt Akasha"


Would you like me to erase it for and from him
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

no really i think he would fell bad for not making you breakfast for you


She looked at him. "but Kyouta already gave me my next duty.. to take care of Aunt Akasha"


Would you like me to erase it for and from him


"no.. at least now i can visitmy aunt"
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

no really i think he would fell bad for not making you breakfast for you


She looked at him. "but Kyouta already gave me my next duty.. to take care of Aunt Akasha"


Would you like me to erase it for and from him


"no.. at least now i can visitmy aunt"


if you need my help or want that let me know? Seiichi walks out of the room he finds kyouta. getting the man bombed so she could bang him that was smart and stupid too
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/18/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

no really i think he would fell bad for not making you breakfast for you


She looked at him. "but Kyouta already gave me my next duty.. to take care of Aunt Akasha"


Would you like me to erase it for and from him


"no.. at least now i can visitmy aunt"


if you need my help or want that let me know? Seiichi walks out of the room he finds kyouta. getting the man bombed so she could bang him that was smart and stupid too


"I didnt even mean that to happen! i blame drunk Nobu" Kyouta sighed
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/19/12
who bought the booze? he looks at kyouta.
Creator
62708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

veemon005 wrote:

who bought the booze? he looks at kyouta.


"I did" he sighed
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.