Remove this ad
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Touma Mansion
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

veemon005 wrote:

Amaya runs into the house after her


Rose continued to threw up. The doors and windows were all closed
Creator
78741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Amaya runs into the house after her


Rose continued to threw up. The doors and windows were all closed


What is wrong are you ok Amaya holds back roses hair
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Amaya runs into the house after her


Rose continued to threw up. The doors and windows were all closed


What is wrong are you ok Amaya holds back roses hair


"yeah.. i think i just ate something that isnt suppose to be mixed with another"
Creator
78741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/19/12
Are you nervous About your family
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

veemon005 wrote:

Are you nervous About your family


"yeah maybe i dunt know"
Creator
78741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Are you nervous About your family


"yeah maybe i dunt know"


Dont worry it will be ok
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Are you nervous About your family


"yeah maybe i dunt know"


Dont worry it will be ok


Since she wasnt sure of whats really going on she just smiled then stood up. "lets go?
Creator
78741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Are you nervous About your family


"yeah maybe i dunt know"


Dont worry it will be ok


Since she wasnt sure of whats really going on she just smiled then stood up. "lets go?


Amaya helps clear her up again and walks out with her
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Are you nervous About your family


"yeah maybe i dunt know"


Dont worry it will be ok


Since she wasnt sure of whats really going on she just smiled then stood up. "lets go?


Amaya helps clear her up again and walks out with her


they both went outside soon it was already day light.

the maid in the house continued cleaning, she would often look at door room of Nobu in the house. "I hope Rose is doing well"
Creator
78741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/19/12 , edited 1/19/12
Amaya grab her things and walk to the. Car

Nobuyuko wakes up head hurting
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Are you nervous About your family


"yeah maybe i dunt know"


Dont worry it will be ok


Since she wasnt sure of whats really going on she just smiled then stood up. "lets go?


Amaya helps clear her up again and walks out with her


they both went outside soon it was already day light.

the maid in the house continued cleaning, she would often look at door room of Nobu in the house. "I hope Rose is doing well"


Amaya grabs her th


??
Creator
78741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Are you nervous About your family


"yeah maybe i dunt know"


Dont worry it will be ok


Since she wasnt sure of whats really going on she just smiled then stood up. "lets go?


Amaya helps clear her up again and walks out with her


they both went outside soon it was already day light.

the maid in the house continued cleaning, she would often look at door room of Nobu in the house. "I hope Rose is doing well"


Amaya grabs her th


??


Amaya get her things and gets into the cAr
Nobuyuko wakes up in pain
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/19/12
The maid her his groan then went in the room.

Rose, amaya got int eh car. Kyouta gave kisses to haruko and the kids. "fufu found you" he said kissing her two cheeks
Creator
78741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/19/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

The maid her his groan then went in the room.

Rose, amaya got int eh car. Kyouta gave kisses to haruko and the kids. "fufu found you" he said kissing her two cheeks


That kids laugh Akihiko cover in pain Haruko smiles and gives him a kiss on his lips " go and finish your work and come back quick I have a surpise for you
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/19/12


hE chuckled then kisses her more. "alright.. alright"
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.