First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Touma Mansion
Creator
79273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



The maid soon left to Haruko. she knocks at the door. "haruko-sama"


she gets the door as akihiko bangs on piano keys. yes
Creator
62742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/21/12
"here" she said opening teh door then giving her the letter. "its from Rose"
Creator
79273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"here" she said opening teh door then giving her the letter. "its from Rose"


haruko face lid up she takes and opens it quickly
Creator
62742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"here" she said opening teh door then giving her the letter. "its from Rose"


haruko face lid up she takes and opens it quickly


-Dear Haruko, If you're worried right now, i'm totally fine, i'm with Amaya here in the mansion. Promise me you wont reply on this letter at the same time show this letter to anyone. i'm carrying Nobu's child and Ayama's helping me thru it. dont tell him please. I'm scared of his reaction. if possible hide this letter or something. Please kiss aki and Miki for me i miss them and tell vivian not to worry i'l see her soon. love rose-
Creator
79273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"here" she said opening teh door then giving her the letter. "its from Rose"


haruko face lid up she takes and opens it quickly


-Dear Haruko, If you're worried right now, i'm totally fine, i'm with Amaya here in the mansion. Promise me you wont reply on this letter at the same time show this letter to anyone. i'm carrying Nobu's child and Ayama's helping me thru it. dont tell him please. I'm scared of his reaction. if possible hide this letter or something. Please kiss aki and Miki for me i miss them and tell vivian not to worry i'l see her soon. love rose-


Haruko burns the letter. how do i kick his ass if i cant tell him
Creator
62742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/21/12
The maid looked at her. "haruko-sama, has nobuyoku-sama left?"
Creator
79273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

The maid looked at her. "haruko-sama, has nobuyoku-sama left?"


he went with you kyouta a few days ago. i haven't seen him since.
Creator
62742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/21/12


"i see" she nodded. (where's nobu?)
Creator
79273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"i see" she nodded. (where's nobu?)


((rose's house))

i will call him and tell him to go to the council saying kyouta needs him.
Creator
62742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"i see" she nodded. (where's nobu?)


((rose's house))

i will call him and tell him to go to the council saying kyouta needs him.


The maid nodded.

A man in his 30's knocked at Rose's house. The maid answered it. we're her eto escort Nobuyoku Fujimoto" he said.
Creator
79273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"i see" she nodded. (where's nobu?)


((rose's house))

i will call him and tell him to go to the council saying kyouta needs him.


The maid nodded.

A man in his 30's knocked at Rose's house. The maid answered it. we're her eto escort Nobuyoku Fujimoto" he said.


nobuyuko wears sunglasses and holds an ice pack on his head. going to the morgue for me. give me a second i will be dead soon.
Creator
62742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/21/12
The maid sighed. "a hang-over?" she asked
Creator
79273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

The maid sighed. "a hang-over?" she asked


he gags a bit. yeah. where are you taking me.
Creator
62742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/21/12
"the council is in need of you thats what kyouta-sama said."
Creator
79273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"the council is in need of you thats what kyouta-sama said."


let me brush my teeth and get more ice. he walks to the bathroom
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.