First  Prev  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  Next  Last
Post Reply Touma Mansion
Creator
63772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"daddy" shiro was frowning


yes shiro.


"i'll give vivi kisses when she come back
Creator
80263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
he hugs shiro. i know you will
Creator
63772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

veemon005 wrote:

he hugs shiro. i know you will


"daddy... i should do a gift for her"
Creator
80263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he hugs shiro. i know you will


"daddy... i should do a gift for her"


yeah make something for her. she would love it.
Creator
63772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he hugs shiro. i know you will


"daddy... i should do a gift for her"


yeah make something for her. she would love it.


"hmm liek a drawing
Creator
80263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he hugs shiro. i know you will


"daddy... i should do a gift for her"


yeah make something for her. she would love it.


"hmm liek a drawing


She will love it just more as seeing you again
Creator
63772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he hugs shiro. i know you will


"daddy... i should do a gift for her"


yeah make something for her. she would love it.


"hmm liek a drawing


She will love it just more as seeing you again


"okay" he went to the library
Creator
80263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
nobuyuko walks to the door and watches him draw.
Creator
63772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/29/12


He drew a family portait
Creator
80263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



He drew a family portait


that is good shiro
Creator
63772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



He drew a family portait


that is good shiro


"really?" he chuckled
Creator
80263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
yeah it is great she will love it
Creator
63772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

veemon005 wrote:

yeah it is great she will love it


"i should draw more!" he said
Creator
80263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

yeah it is great she will love it


"i should draw more!" he said


yeah make another one.
Creator
63772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

yeah it is great she will love it


"i should draw more!" he said


yeah make another one.


"okay daddy!"
First  Prev  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.