Remove this ad
First  Prev  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  Next  Last
Post Reply Touma Mansion
Creator
78679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/11/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"I wonder if that will ever happen with me." Hikari said with a smile.


Haruko puts her finger on hikari's nose i have a feeling that it will happen my dear.
Creator
78679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
i bet he is sleepy right now. miki starts to yawn. i should take them to bed. a maid comes out with a piece of chocolate cake.
Creator
78679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
haruko looks at her children and sends a message to kyouta takayoshi found them they are back and safe
Creator
62172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 9/11/12


"good" Kyouta smiled as he sent the message telepathically
Creator
78679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"good" Kyouta smiled as he sent the message telepathically


Haruko watches as her children play with there toys. kyouta will you becoming by to see them. he clutches the hem of her dress.
Creator
62172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 11/17/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"good" Kyouta smiled as he sent the message telepathically


Haruko watches as her children play with there toys. kyouta will you becoming by to see them. he clutches the hem of her dress.


"right now i cant" he sighed.
Creator
78679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"good" Kyouta smiled as he sent the message telepathically


Haruko watches as her children play with there toys. kyouta will you becoming by to see them. he clutches the hem of her dress.


"right now i cant" he sighed.


Haruko gasps at what she had heard him say. the words cuts her a bit Why she whispers.
Creator
62172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 11/17/12


"sorry haruko." he said to her apologizing
Creator
78679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
Haruko turns from her children and grabs her chest. is it Alice.
Creator
62172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 11/17/12


"no... its not about alice" he said to her
Creator
78679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
than where are you
Creator
62172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 11/17/12

veemon005 wrote:

than where are you


"council office" he sighed then noticing her tone.
Creator
78679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

than where are you


"council office" he sighed then noticing her tone.


Haruko fights back the tears but one feel. what are you doing there it is a death trap.
Creator
62172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 11/17/12


"i need to finish an unfinished business.. haruko" he said to her. "ill be fine"
Creator
78679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"i need to finish an unfinished business.. haruko" he said to her. "ill be fine"


Haruko walks out of the room as the tears fall. Kyouta are you doing what your father didnt finish? please dont come here and be with your family.
First  Prev  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.