First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best anime killing scene *evil laugh*
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08
killing scene huh? oh i know go watch Rurouni Kenshin OVAs!! the first one i think has it
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08
wow . . amazing how people actually put the massacre on the uchiha village here . . . . i suppose they really havent watched much series

the uchiha massacre is nothing if u watch the shows their saying here. ive watched em all and its kinda well .... hmm any of u guys ever heard of 2 girls and a cup? my reaction was almost similar to when i was watching 2 girls in a cup and the first few eps of elfen lied (i stopped watching it after the first few eps)
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08
when gohan killed cell that was the best part of dbz
5756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / plotting my reven...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08
im not a big fan of kikyo (Inuyasha) so this was the best to me


5756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / plotting my reven...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08

shippokren wrote:


Wow... sucks to be her. XD But I don't think it counts sense I can't remember if she died or not in this scene.


who was this ?

Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08

chibi-prince wrote:


shippokren wrote:


Wow... sucks to be her. XD But I don't think it counts sense I can't remember if she died or not in this scene.


who was this ?



Um... that main girl from Rurouni Kenshin I think.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08
i wouldnt say its best, but my favorite is when Killua rips out that guys heart and pops it.
1611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Training
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08

lexusowner2k7 wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:

though i still think that the worst killings happened in elfen lied---


anyone can't disagree i think---


I agree 100%. Those were some brutal scenes, Nyu tearing people apart


creepy...but those kids were really evil
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08
yes the higurashi one was pretty gruesome, but I liked L's death too
5756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / plotting my reven...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08

shippokren wrote:


chibi-prince wrote:


shippokren wrote:


Wow... sucks to be her. XD But I don't think it counts sense I can't remember if she died or not in this scene.


who was this ?



Um... that main girl from Rurouni Kenshin I think.


I thought so but on the up-side it is pretty cool lol

1754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08
Anything this guy does is the best so is his killing sprees thats all
6822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francsco
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08

gnomeonfire wrote:

i wouldnt say its best, but my favorite is when Killua rips out that guys heart and pops it.


that part was pretty awesome
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / orlando
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08
the best killing scene was in the new hellsing ovas when alucard rapes the swat team in the 3rd ova ...watch it love it~
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08

muibadah wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:


muibadah wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:


bogius wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:


bogius wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:



wow i wanted to say the same think


i'm not familiar with this scene--- where is this from?


hirurashi no naku koro ni


thanks-- is there an English title for it?


Oh... There's no English title for it but if you translate it directly it says "When THEY cry" or some translate it as "When the cicadas cry" because *WARNING WARNING SPOILER* everytime such a scary thing happens, there's bound to have some cicadas 'crying' there... ^^,


well, thanks for the info!!hehe--^_^
is there a love story in this anime? lolz


Watch the story and make a guess. You'd think those two girls came to a guy's house at night to *ahem ahem*? Well, just watch the story ok? It kinda surprised me the 1st time I watched the whole series. I'm sure you will be too... Good Luck! And oh, do have the stomach to watch blood and violence... ^^,


There is an English release of this. It's When They Cry. The first 14 episodes are available in English, but because Geneon of North America shut down, the show stops there.

2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 4/21/08

shitoleonachika wrote:


muibadah wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:


bogius wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:


bogius wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:



wow i wanted to say the same think


i'm not familiar with this scene--- where is this from?


hirurashi no naku koro ni


thanks-- is there an English title for it?


Oh... There's no English title for it but if you translate it directly it says "When THEY cry" or some translate it as "When the cicadas cry" because *WARNING WARNING SPOILER* everytime such a scary thing happens, there's bound to have some cicadas 'crying' there... ^^,


this anime is cool i don't know why but the second season was less violent.. O.o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.