Post Reply Ask Morgan
Posted 1/15/12
It has come to my attention that there are those who would, for some very kind and generous reason, turn to me for advice, seeing me as a respected figure. This flatters me. Without being modest, I can honestly say that I would not wish for greater support. Like a cane for an old man, your support keeps me from falling. Like fuel to a fire, your love keeps me working. Working so hard that one day...I may discover the Manga of Fortune, at the end of my quest.

We must all go on a journey to find what is right to us, and help others to find what is right to them. If you wish to join me, then I am willing to answer any of your doubts, insecurities, and any other problems and hardships that you may encounter along the way. Together, we can all prevail to reach the peaceful ending.

So let us begin. Who would like to ask the first question? Anyone can ask, do not be shy, for your fear exists only in your own imagination.
Posted 1/15/12
If I may, I would like to ask the first question.

How does one go about becoming as great as you?
Posted 1/15/12

haikinka wrote:

If I may, I would like to ask the first question.

How does one go about becoming as great as you?


Rather than trying to become as great as myself, you should see how far your own greatness can go. Realize your own potential, before attempting to model your life based upon another human.

If all else fails...try a long life of sex. Aha..I merely jest, sir. Have yourself a wonderful day.
Posted 1/15/12
Lol.

Could you explain the off-side rule to me? Many have tried, and I still don't get it...
Posted 1/15/12

haikinka wrote:

Lol.

Could you explain the off-side rule to me? Many have tried, and I still don't get it...


Unfortunately, American Football is not my forte. But if it is the same as soccer, then I believe it is as simple as this:

If the player receiving the ball is past every member of the other team, it is classed as offside. However, I am not sure whether or not this is certain. It would be better to ask a fan of the sport.
3639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sea of Nostalgia
Offline
Posted 1/16/12
Could you please explain to me what the "Freudian Slip" is
Posted 1/16/12

BlackAfro wrote:

Could you please explain to me what the "Freudian Slip" is


The Freudian Slip is an unfortunate occurance where someone may unconsciously reveal some information. Similar to a slip of the tongue, but even after it is said, the person does not realize they have said it.
3639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sea of Nostalgia
Offline
Posted 1/17/12

MorganFreeman wrote:


BlackAfro wrote:

Could you please explain to me what the "Freudian Slip" is


The Freudian Slip is an unfortunate occurance where someone may unconsciously reveal some information. Similar to a slip of the tongue, but even after it is said, the person does not realize they have said it.


Cheers Morgan
Posted 1/18/12
I'v been reading a lot about SOPA and PIPA, and frankly, it's kind of annoying me. But as you live in America, it affects you a lot more than I. So, Morgan, what's your opinion on this?
Posted 1/18/12

haikinka wrote:

I'v been reading a lot about SOPA and PIPA, and frankly, it's kind of annoying me. But as you live in America, it affects you a lot more than I. So, Morgan, what's your opinion on this?


It brings fear to me to hear with my own ears what may come out of my mouth, but...I fear that the bill may be successful. It is an outrageous law, exaggerating the non-existent dangers of piracy, and bringing great misfortune to millions upon thousands of Americans nationwide. It is a dreadful evil threatening to plague this beautiful world, and I can only hope that my prediction that it will occur is incorrect.
You must be logged in to post.