First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply want to be a mod?
Creator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
want to be a mod? ok! post it here!
Moderator
8365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
i wanna be a mod
Creator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

nyckage wrote:

i wanna be a mod


cool! now you're a mod!
Posted 1/19/08
me,,,,,,,,,,,,, i want to be a mod,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Moderator
22554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
i wanna be a mod........please...
Creator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

nikie_lucky wrote:

me,,,,,,,,,,,,, i want to be a mod,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


cool! your now a mod! invite some to join pls?
Creator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

daichitenski wrote:

i wanna be a mod........please...


now your a mod.... invite people to join pls?
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
I'll be a mod. The Pirates of The Caribbean Movies are my favorites. especially since i'm from Jamaica. the only thing i didn't like was that they never filmed any of the movies in Jamaica! i mean come on, most of the scenes are supposed to be Port Royal! oh well. i'm learning to play the theme songs on piano now. maybe when i'm good enough i'll upload them to CR. ^_^
Creator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

Sacred2810 wrote:

I'll be a mod. The Pirates of The Caribbean Movies are my favorites. especially since i'm from Jamaica. the only thing i didn't like was that they never filmed any of the movies in Jamaica! i mean come on, most of the scenes are supposed to be Port Royal! oh well. i'm learning to play the theme songs on piano now. maybe when i'm good enough i'll upload them to CR. ^_^


oh sorry! yeah you're a mod now! so have you played the song???
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

neowoofer_animelover wrote:


Sacred2810 wrote:

I'll be a mod. The Pirates of The Caribbean Movies are my favorites. especially since i'm from Jamaica. the only thing i didn't like was that they never filmed any of the movies in Jamaica! i mean come on, most of the scenes are supposed to be Port Royal! oh well. i'm learning to play the theme songs on piano now. maybe when i'm good enough i'll upload them to CR. ^_^


oh sorry! yeah you're a mod now! so have you played the song???


i'm learning "He's a Pirate and "The Medallion" i'm about halfway through first and the other i knew completely but forgot it cause i had other things to practise ^_^'
Creator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

Sacred2810 wrote:

i'm learning "He's a Pirate and "The Medallion" i'm about halfway through first and the other i knew completely but forgot it cause i had other things to practise ^_^'


wow!!! can you tell me the tabs??
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

neowoofer_animelover wrote:


Sacred2810 wrote:

i'm learning "He's a Pirate and "The Medallion" i'm about halfway through first and the other i knew completely but forgot it cause i had other things to practise ^_^'


wow!!! can you tell me the tabs??


u mean where to find em? pianothemes.com it has the midi and the sheet music
Creator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

Sacred2810 wrote:


neowoofer_animelover wrote:


Sacred2810 wrote:

i'm learning "He's a Pirate and "The Medallion" i'm about halfway through first and the other i knew completely but forgot it cause i had other things to practise ^_^'


wow!!! can you tell me the tabs??


u mean where to find em? pianothemes.com it has the midi and the sheet music


really?? thanks! i would like to play the song! lols
Member
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cagayan de Oro Ci...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
loso ninyo tanan... whats mod??
but i think all of you are loso..
Moderator
6125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / bord w/ my world
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Can I be mod. Please.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.