First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Shoutou Mansion
Creator
80541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"jut resting" she said. Then she swiftly ran to the bathroom again throwing up.


Amaya closes the door and walks to the bathroom she hold back her hair. rose is something wrong?
Creator
64086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"jut resting" she said. Then she swiftly ran to the bathroom again throwing up.


Amaya closes the door and walks to the bathroom she hold back her hair. rose is something wrong?


"i.. i.. dont know" she continued throwing up bit by bit.
Creator
80541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"jut resting" she said. Then she swiftly ran to the bathroom again throwing up.


Amaya closes the door and walks to the bathroom she hold back her hair. rose is something wrong?


"i.. i.. dont know" she continued throwing up bit by bit.


Amaya ties roses hair back. are you scared to be here.
Creator
64086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"jut resting" she said. Then she swiftly ran to the bathroom again throwing up.


Amaya closes the door and walks to the bathroom she hold back her hair. rose is something wrong?


"i.. i.. dont know" she continued throwing up bit by bit.


Amaya ties roses hair back. are you scared to be here.


She pulled back. "no, i'm not." she said then decided to tell her. "I'm sorry amaya.. but i slept with Nobu last night" she said in a whispered
Creator
80541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"jut resting" she said. Then she swiftly ran to the bathroom again throwing up.


Amaya closes the door and walks to the bathroom she hold back her hair. rose is something wrong?


"i.. i.. dont know" she continued throwing up bit by bit.


Amaya ties roses hair back. are you scared to be here.


She pulled back. "no, i'm not." she said then decided to tell her. "I'm sorry amaya.. but i slept with Nobu last night" she said in a whispered


oh that is nice. she walks out and closes the door. there was a big thud outside of the door.
Creator
64086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12


Rose gripped on her skirt knowing tat she should have not told her. Ryuzaki heard the thud then goes upstairs as the scent of Fujimoto as getting nearer.
Creator
80541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12
Iwao follows him.
Amaya thinks to herself. my little brother. when i see him i going to put on hands around his throat.
Creator
64086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12


"amaya, i heard a something what is it?" Ryuzaki asked smiling.
Creator
80541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"amaya, i heard a something what is it?" Ryuzaki asked smiling.


iwao walks over to her. i am sorry i have been tripping on my own feet lately my trip was nice i cant get back into the swing of things. where did you go. hot springs we talks about it weeks ago. all that lounging around took the strength out of my legs.
Creator
64086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"amaya, i heard a something what is it?" Ryuzaki asked smiling.


iwao walks over to her. i am sorry i have been tripping on my own feet lately my trip was nice i cant get back into the swing of things. where did you go. hot springs we talks about it weeks ago. all that lounging around took the strength out of my legs.


Ryuzaki glanced at the door then opened it seeing Rose near the sink with the flowing water. "rose... i was expecting you til tom.." he paused from her scent.. His expression changed he looked at Rose with angry eyes. "are you pregnant?!" he grabbed her wrists.
Creator
80541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"amaya, i heard a something what is it?" Ryuzaki asked smiling.


iwao walks over to her. i am sorry i have been tripping on my own feet lately my trip was nice i cant get back into the swing of things. where did you go. hot springs we talks about it weeks ago. all that lounging around took the strength out of my legs.


Ryuzaki glanced at the door then opened it seeing Rose near the sink with the flowing water. "rose... i was expecting you til tom.." he paused from her scent.. His expression changed he looked at Rose with angry eyes. "are you pregnant?!" he grabbed her wrists.


Amaya stands up as she looks at rose in shock. amaya did she tell you. no she told me that aunt was sick i was helping her
Creator
64086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"amaya, i heard a something what is it?" Ryuzaki asked smiling.


iwao walks over to her. i am sorry i have been tripping on my own feet lately my trip was nice i cant get back into the swing of things. where did you go. hot springs we talks about it weeks ago. all that lounging around took the strength out of my legs.


Ryuzaki glanced at the door then opened it seeing Rose near the sink with the flowing water. "rose... i was expecting you til tom.." he paused from her scent.. His expression changed he looked at Rose with angry eyes. "are you pregnant?!" he grabbed her wrists.


Amaya stands up as she looks at rose in shock. amaya did she tell you. no she told me that aunt was sick i was helping her


"i dont even know you!" Rose tried struggling out. "tell me the man whom you slept with!" he yelled. "i wont" she wanted to protect Nobu even though she knows what might happen to her
Creator
80541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12
Iwao and Amaya just watch.
Creator
64086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12


Ryuzaki lost his patience then slapped rose badly, she then hits her head on the wall making it bleed.
Creator
80541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Ryuzaki lost his patience then slapped rose badly, she then hits her head on the wall making it bleed.


Amaya runs to Ryuzaki Master could we take this outside in respect of the dying.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.