First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Shoutou Mansion
Creator
62702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Ryuzaki lost his patience then slapped rose badly, she then hits her head on the wall making it bleed.


Amaya runs to Ryuzaki Master could we take this outside in respect of the dying.


"respect or not, she is still dying!" he said in rage looking at amaya. Rose hold the back of her head slowly walking to the door outside. "where do you think you're going?" he pulled her hair back. "i'll torture you like what they did... i protected you before but then this is how you'lll repay me?" he said gripping more of blood stained hair. Rose didnt let a tear, she was tired of pity. "ro...see" Akasha called Ryuzaki threw her a knife on the chest. "die, like you really should have mother" he glared.
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Ryuzaki lost his patience then slapped rose badly, she then hits her head on the wall making it bleed.


Amaya runs to Ryuzaki Master could we take this outside in respect of the dying.


"respect or not, she is still dying!" he said in rage looking at amaya. Rose hold the back of her head slowly walking to the door outside. "where do you think you're going?" he pulled her hair back. "i'll torture you like what they did... i protected you before but then this is how you'lll repay me?" he said gripping more of blood stained hair. Rose didnt let a tear, she was tired of pity. "ro...see" Akasha called Ryuzaki threw her a knife on the chest. "die, like you really should have mother" he glared.


amaya steps back as she couldn't say a word. Iwao holds her tightly
Creator
62702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Ryuzaki lost his patience then slapped rose badly, she then hits her head on the wall making it bleed.


Amaya runs to Ryuzaki Master could we take this outside in respect of the dying.


"respect or not, she is still dying!" he said in rage looking at amaya. Rose hold the back of her head slowly walking to the door outside. "where do you think you're going?" he pulled her hair back. "i'll torture you like what they did... i protected you before but then this is how you'lll repay me?" he said gripping more of blood stained hair. Rose didnt let a tear, she was tired of pity. "ro...see" Akasha called Ryuzaki threw her a knife on the chest. "die, like you really should have mother" he glared.


amaya steps back as she couldn't say a word. Iwao holds her tightly


"Amaya since you're close to her, lock her up in the basement" he said then left the room
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12
Amaya waits until he leaves than goes to rose what is going on with him.
Creator
62702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:

Amaya waits until he leaves than goes to rose what is going on with him.


Rose shoo her head. "i dont know"
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Amaya waits until he leaves than goes to rose what is going on with him.


Rose shoo her head. "i dont know"


he sighs rose you know i cant disobey him.
Creator
62702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Amaya waits until he leaves than goes to rose what is going on with him.


Rose shoo her head. "i dont know"


he sighs rose you know i cant disobey him.


"i know... because of you being a noble" she frowned. "its..its okay." she gave a crooked smile. "Amaya-san, please dont tell anyone what i told you.. i dont ant him to get introuble or die" she whispered.

"Iwao-dono, i need your advice." Ryuzaki sat on the table in his room. "what do you do to your wife whenever she did something wrong?" he asked sipping from the glass of wine
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Amaya waits until he leaves than goes to rose what is going on with him.


Rose shoo her head. "i dont know"


he sighs rose you know i cant disobey him.


"i know... because of you being a noble" she frowned. "its..its okay." she gave a crooked smile. "Amaya-san, please dont tell anyone what i told you.. i dont ant him to get introuble or die" she whispered.

"Iwao-dono, i need your advice." Ryuzaki sat on the table in his room. "what do you do to your wife whenever she did something wrong?" he asked sipping from the glass of wine


Amaya nods as she hugs her i will not. but i have to punish him thought. in the mean time i will watch you aunt for you

forgive me but this is the first time that she did against my wishes like this before.
Creator
62702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Amaya waits until he leaves than goes to rose what is going on with him.


Rose shoo her head. "i dont know"


he sighs rose you know i cant disobey him.


"i know... because of you being a noble" she frowned. "its..its okay." she gave a crooked smile. "Amaya-san, please dont tell anyone what i told you.. i dont ant him to get introuble or die" she whispered.

"Iwao-dono, i need your advice." Ryuzaki sat on the table in his room. "what do you do to your wife whenever she did something wrong?" he asked sipping from the glass of wine


Amaya nods as she hugs her i will not. but i have to punish him thought. in the mean time i will watch you aunt for you

forgive me but this is the first time that she did against my wishes like this before.


"No please.. he shouldn't know that we slept together." Rose said.
"Iwao-dono.... once that child inside Rose is born can you collect every Fujimoto family of their blood? I need to know who did this to her... maybe she was molested or raped." he said out of concern
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12
rose he needs to know if he ...... she covers her mouth she couldn't get the words out. iwao would give him up in a heart beat if he hasnt all ready. she wanted to cry
my father in law is out he had been asleep with my father for years. the other option is my brother in law.
Creator
62702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/20/12

veemon005 wrote:

rose he needs to know if he ...... she covers her mouth she couldn't get the words out. iwao would give him up in a heart beat if he hasnt all ready. she wanted to cry
my father in law is out he had been asleep with my father for years. the other option is my brother in law.


Ryuzaki gave an evil grin knowing how to make Rose his at the same time Nobu away. "Iwao-dono, Amaya's brother is the father then?" he said. Rose frowned. "I know... I dont want Nobu to die too" She said. Rose stood up. "for now you have to take me to the basement as ordered. I didnt even know that i was pregnant seems like he noticed it with his scent like a real wolf" she mumbled.
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

rose he needs to know if he ...... she covers her mouth she couldn't get the words out. iwao would give him up in a heart beat if he hasnt all ready. she wanted to cry
my father in law is out he had been asleep with my father for years. the other option is my brother in law.


Ryuzaki gave an evil grin knowing how to make Rose his at the same time Nobu away. "Iwao-dono, Amaya's brother is the father then?" he said. Rose frowned. "I know... I dont want Nobu to die too" She said. Rose stood up. "for now you have to take me to the basement as ordered. I didnt even know that i was pregnant seems like he noticed it with his scent like a real wolf" she mumbled.


there cow;d be more i sony know

try running s away please rose
Creator
62702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/21/12




"no.. amaya, i dont want to.. the last time i tried running away my baby died" she frowned then stood up walking to the basement stairs.
"Iwao-dono, who is more closer to the kuran family?" he asked. "your family is close to them and so is your brother-in-law i pressume?" he pulled out a cigar.
Creator
79249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/21/12
amaya follows her.

Nobuyuko work with him. my family follows Hiou family.
Creator
62702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/21/12


She went downstairs then looked at the titanium door she hugged herself before opening it.

"we have a bingo there" he said looking at Iwao. "what should i do then? kill him? kill rose? or let the both of them suffer first?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.