Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Shoutou Mansion
Creator
78747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/23/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

He nodded then carried her outside waiting for their ride. "Iwao-dono... what do you plan on your wife?


i will be taking her home. to where is needs to be.
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/23/12


He nodded. "i will be calling you frm time to time"
Creator
78747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/23/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



He nodded. "i will be calling you frm time to time"


yes kuran he pulls Amaya to they car and pushes her in.

((i have work later ))
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/23/12 , edited 1/23/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



He nodded. "i will be calling you frm time to time"


yes kuran he pulls Amaya to they car and pushes her in.

((i have work later ))


(how many mins till later?")

Kyouta left with haruko back to the touma mansion. Ryuzaki stepped to the second floor feeling something was wrong. "rose!" he looked at his room noticing she was gone. His body guards sees him then surrounds him. "find her! find rose!" he yelled. "if she ran off with that idiot noble, I swear i'll behead him then kill that child"
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12
Ryuzaki walked around then Shizuo appeared. "I have a proposal, Ryuzaki-sama" he said. " i heard that your bank is going low Ryuzaki froze. how do you know that? i just do Ryuzaki sighed then looked at Shizuo. i have a proposal. Since Rose is a pitiful little girl which kuran just saved why not sell her to the handagis? you can have the money back in your bank in a short while
Creator
78747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

Ryuzaki walked around then Shizuo appeared. "I have a proposal, Ryuzaki-sama" he said. " i heard that your bank is going low Ryuzaki froze. how do you know that? i just do Ryuzaki sighed then looked at Shizuo. i have a proposal. Since Rose is a pitiful little girl which kuran just saved why not sell her to the handagis? you can have the money back in your bank in a short while


haurko goes with kyouta.
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12


Kyouta and HAruko left the mansion then went to the Touma's. "Haruko... are you feeling any better?" he asked caressing her hair
Creator
78747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Kyouta and HAruko left the mansion then went to the Touma's. "Haruko... are you feeling any better?" he asked caressing her hair


yeah i just hope that rose got out. lets go inside i am just tired.
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Kyouta and HAruko left the mansion then went to the Touma's. "Haruko... are you feeling any better?" he asked caressing her hair


yeah i just hope that rose got out. lets go inside i am just tired.


He nodded.
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 2/26/12


Jack leaned against the door with a grin. "Don't worry I will take will good care of miss Rose."
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/26/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



Jack leaned against the door with a grin. "Don't worry I will take will good care of miss Rose."


"okay then" he nodded. "she's under the hunter's asssociation's walls"
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 2/27/12


"At the hunters? How interesting... Why?" Jack asked, feeling not quite sure.
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/27/12
"Sseems like she was take by them... the shoutous are there to retrieve her"
Creator
42994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 3/2/12


"Bloody Hunters..." Jack mumbled as he smiled. "Why then I just wanted to see what was taking so long. But I better get back home, don't want anyone panicking over me missing."
Creator
62210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/3/12

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"Bloody Hunters..." Jack mumbled as he smiled. "Why then I just wanted to see what was taking so long. But I better get back home, don't want anyone panicking over me missing."


"why not confront her then try to talk her out of it?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.