First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ChatRoom
Otaku Memeber
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching Anime
Offline
Posted 1/20/12
Talk People :3
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 1/21/12 , edited 1/21/12
Hi how are you? My Computer is broken it sucks to be on a old cpu from 2004 lol... Cannot wait till monday to get paid
Otaku Memeber
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching Anime
Offline
Posted 1/21/12

Dewlord wrote:

Hi how are you? My Computer is broken it sucks to be on a old cpu from 2004 lol... Cannot wait till monday to get paid


wow really? That's an old laptop
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 1/22/12
yea it is pretty terrible I can't watch any vids play anything everything lags lol... most i can do is forum chat and IM chats lol
Otaku Memeber
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching Anime
Offline
Posted 1/22/12

Dewlord wrote:

yea it is pretty terrible I can't watch any vids play anything everything lags lol... most i can do is forum chat and IM chats lol


wow you need a new one fast !!
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 1/22/12
i know
Otaku Memeber
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching Anime
Offline
Posted 1/22/12

Dewlord wrote:

i know


what kind of laptop are you going to get? :3
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 1/23/12
not a labtop desktop ^^ PC and idk atm i build my own so i went and asked my Teacher and he gave me some ideas on what to get....
Otaku Memeber
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching Anime
Offline
Posted 1/23/12

Dewlord wrote:

not a labtop desktop ^^ PC and idk atm i build my own so i went and asked my Teacher and he gave me some ideas on what to get....


oooh that's cool :3
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 1/24/12
and it's done haha took 400 dollars but i got a x10 better comp lol
Otaku Memeber
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching Anime
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

Dewlord wrote:

and it's done haha took 400 dollars but i got a x10 better comp lol


awesomeness XD
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 1/25/12
Who likes Sonic!?
Otaku Memeber
1433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/12
I was never a big fan of sonic
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 1/28/12
I am sad that you said that. What about ToeJam & Earl anyone? lol came out around the same time as sonic
Otaku Memeber
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Watching Anime
Offline
Posted 1/28/12

Donald26 wrote:

I was never a big fan of sonic


what you don't like sonic !?!? Why ?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.