First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply 2nd Generation: V.K.E
Creator
62700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"i see" he nodded


What brings you here " he starts to walk " the dorm is this way"


He nodded then looked around


So what brings a vampire like your self here to the school you are under 60 years right ?


He nodded. "yes" (i got shool later)


well starting school early huh. when i can here was the second kurans were here. it is nice to see people going to school not under orders. or am i wrong?


HE looked confused. "my parents insisted me in enrolling here as a night clas student:
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/24/12
i guess tough parents. did they go here. ?
Creator
62700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

veemon005 wrote:

i guess tough parents. did they go here. ?


"my mom i dont think so, my dad too not sure.. but his nephews and nieces did"
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i guess tough parents. did they go here. ?


"my mom i dont think so, my dad too not sure.. but his nephews and nieces did"


and who were they.
Creator
62700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i guess tough parents. did they go here. ?


"my mom i dont think so, my dad too not sure.. but his nephews and nieces did"


and who were they.


"their niece and nephews or my parents?"
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i guess tough parents. did they go here. ?


"my mom i dont think so, my dad too not sure.. but his nephews and nieces did"


and who were they.


"their niece and nephews or my parents?"


niece and nephews
Creator
62700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i guess tough parents. did they go here. ?


"my mom i dont think so, my dad too not sure.. but his nephews and nieces did"


and who were they.


"their niece and nephews or my parents?"


niece and nephews


"Taro and HAruko Kurenai" He said in awhisper
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i guess tough parents. did they go here. ?


"my mom i dont think so, my dad too not sure.. but his nephews and nieces did"


and who were they.


"their niece and nephews or my parents?"


niece and nephews


"Taro and HAruko Kurenai" He said in awhisper


ray stops and looks at him with a smile there were in my class how is that pain taro doing.
Creator
62700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i guess tough parents. did they go here. ?


"my mom i dont think so, my dad too not sure.. but his nephews and nieces did"


and who were they.


"their niece and nephews or my parents?"


niece and nephews


"Taro and HAruko Kurenai" He said in awhisper


ray stops and looks at him with a smile there were in my class how is that pain taro doing.


"Still moving and alive" he sighed.
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/24/12
wow i thought so and i guess haruko is still mia. right?
Creator
62700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

veemon005 wrote:

wow i thought so and i guess haruko is still mia. right?


"i think so" he sweatdropped
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

wow i thought so and i guess haruko is still mia. right?


"i think so" he sweatdropped


he sees how he acts oh crap sorry....touchy subject. he starts to walk again.
Creator
62700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

wow i thought so and i guess haruko is still mia. right?


"i think so" he sweatdropped


he sees how he acts oh crap sorry....touchy subject. he starts to walk again.


He stared at him for a while
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

wow i thought so and i guess haruko is still mia. right?


"i think so" he sweatdropped


he sees how he acts oh crap sorry....touchy subject. he starts to walk again.


He stared at him for a while


the get to the dorm. here you go. this is the dorm for the night class Moonlight Dorm. you can use any part of the land here and do not go to the day class dorm.
Creator
62700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/24/12

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

wow i thought so and i guess haruko is still mia. right?


"i think so" he sweatdropped


he sees how he acts oh crap sorry....touchy subject. he starts to walk again.


He stared at him for a while


the get to the dorm. here you go. this is the dorm for the night class Moonlight Dorm. you can use any part of the land here and do not go to the day class dorm.


He nodded then went inside with his things.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.