First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
The Big City
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 1/22/12
This is a the big city (No not New York) Fights can go down here and u can Rp here ^_^.

BGR Mod
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/24/12
Seated comfortably on the rooftop, Mokaizo stood o the ledge of one of the tallest buildings.
Mokaizo
: The breeze is so relaxing.
Drinking the liquid within his glass, he exhaled. And dropped his glass, letting it fall off the ide of the building.
Mokaizo
: I wonder what the traffic will e like today... heavy?
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 1/26/12
On the ledge of a skyscraper, a single figure stood watching down below. Small lights flashed on the screen that was his face. Imperium was on the job and was scanning for his target.
Scanning for target.
He said in a robotic but clear voice. Several moments later after scanning, his head was fixed in a certain position. He has found his target inside another building in a dark room. He locked on to him as a large cannon materialized into his hands.
Target located. Proceeding with mission objective.
The cannon in his hands split into two and transformed into two twin guns, one in each hand. Raising the right hand, he took aim and fire and energy bullet square in the right temple. The target's blood spattered and fell to the ground, dead. Imperium's guns de-materialized and walked away from the skyscrapers ledge.
Mission accomplished.
BGR Mod
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 1/26/12
A black car screeches to a halt in the industrial district of the city its headlight stay on as a man steps out of the drivers side dressed in a typical secret service garb. Soon an SUV pulls up opposite the car. Several large men with guns step out from the car including and older man in a white suit and purple dress shirt. The secret service walks over to the opposite backseat door and opens it to reveal an old man with a cane. The man protruded an evil aura, like that of someone who made it their life's mission to murder countless people. He hobbles to the middle of the two cars as the secret service man closes the car door. The man in the white suit stands about 7 feet from him with his posse of what seem like giants by him. Putting a cigarette into his mouth the man in the white suit lights it and takes a long drag as his thugs pull out automatic weapons. The head honcho himself pulls out a butterfly knife flicking it back and forth. The secret service man stands in front of the old man and clenches his fist. His left eye glows red, "Go easy on them would you?" the old man says unaffected by the wall of muscle and guns before him. The thugs aim their weapons and open fire. The secret service man begins knocking bullets away like a fly as the man in the white suit charges forward with his knife. The bodyguard parries the blade easily and tries to elbow the man to find his body contort like a snake and avoid the blow before swinging his arm around again for a second stab. Electricity charges at the end of the knife as the bodyguard takes the blade into his right palm and torques the rubbery man around judo flipping him onto the ground. The bodyguards left hand reaches back and molds into a metal blade. As it starts to move to land the final blow one of the large thugs lets out a skin curdling scream. both fighters look back to see him sweating profusely holding his head. HIs eyes almost seem to pop out of his head as his skin turns bright red. The man suddenly bursts, a torrent of flame coming from inside him. Everything seemed to slow as in his place a man standing in black tactical gear and a red trenchcoat replaces him. Slight flames dance over his left arm, a fuente cigar burns between his teeth. As body parts and rubble fell to the ground the head lights did the strangest thing. Between the debris and the man, their shadows made it seem like he had black wings, like he was an angel of death, "Blackbird in position." he said in a calm, cold voice. The other thugs charge at the man guns blazing. Jubei snaps his fingers moving his hand out to the side as the thugs burst into a violent flame charring almost instantly. The two fighters from before stand and face their new enemy. The old man watches angrily, "Tasumoto, for now we put our grudge aside and handle this nuisance..." the man in the white suit licks his blade, "Very well." the body guard and Tatsumoto charge Jubei at the same time. Jubie launches forward with a powerful scorching fist clothesline, bending the stretching mans neck back while simultaneously grabbing the face of the bodyguard and smashing it into the ground. JUbei runs forward carrying the stretched man on his arm and shredding the bodyguards head across the ground past the old man and slams them both into iron girders holding the skeleton of a building about 20 feet away. Both men hang limp As Jubei holds them both at equal levels, the stretching man bursting into flame, screaming before falling into a heap of charred flesh. Jubie looks over at the body and starts the same reaction. The man to remove jubei's arm before finishing the JOb he stumble away from the girder and assumes a fighting stance gasping for air. Jubei turns as ash from his cigar falls to the ground. As it falls simultaneously Jubei whips his arm up up creating a small flame then out towards the guard. The guard laughs as he easily blocks it by covering his arms in front of his head, as he removes them a huge wave of fire rises from the ground engulfing the man and launching him back tot he side of the old man. The old man looks at the guard and kicks him, "Useless" Jubei walks with his hand in his pocket towards the old man as the wind whips his jacket in all directions. The old man's body morphs into a large bull like creature and starts charging Jubei. Its arm wrenches back quickly ready to throw a punch but is met with the same end as the other in a torrent of flame as Jubei snaps his fingers charring the creature, "Targets eliminated, Sending in the clean up crew," Jubei says putting his hand to his right ear. Almost instantaneously about 30 men dressed in identical tactical uniforms appear on the girders ling the area like crows there to scavenge the left overs. ONe of the soldiers jumps down next to Jubei. "Excellent work sir." he says in a muffled voice through his face mask, "Just get it cleaned up quickly so we can go home." The man stops snapping to attention as Jubei keeps walking forward, "Yes sir!"
BGR Mod
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Hearing the direct fire of what sounded like a energy powered cannon, Mokaizo raised his head. And inhaled the busy air.
Mokaizo: He's at it again...
Mokaizo walked to the other side of the building and leapt off the ledge. Heading across building rooftops to the Imperiums position.
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Upon Mokaizo's approach, Imperium's sensors went off and looked back to the ledge.
An energy signal approaching
He felt an energy signal coming close, and scanned it. It was familiar, it was Mokaizo's, his comrade so he did raise any precautions. He stood on the skyscrapers roof, still, unmoving, waiting for him to come.
BGR Mod
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Landing, Mokaizo raised his head both arms crossed.
Mokaizo: Hmph, on another mission old frame? Do you ever take a break?
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 1/27/12 , edited 1/27/12
Imperium looked at Mokaizo's face, scanning it as he does with everyone.
I do not require breaks.
He answered him in a flat tone.
BGR Mod
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Mokaizo: Imperium
Running his hand through his hair, he closed his eyes for a moment.
Mokaizo: What is a large frame like yourself doing working under the big bad government? Couldn't find anything else to do, to occupy your time... I guess you were just bored... like myself
He exhaled.
Mokaizo: After all, nothing is better then filling your appetite.
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Master Creed positioned me here ever since he uncovered me in the ruins. I was created for the purpose of destroying those who master ordered me to.
Imperium answered him Mokaizo, his body completely still.
I am Wrath the Assassin, killing targets is my primary function.
BGR Mod
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Mokaizo leaned back his head, running his sharp claws against his throat.
Mokaizo: Yes I can tell that... Lets not infect that body of yours with any emotions... I don't think you'd be able to handle it
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
I do not require emotions originally. I am incapable of feeling.
Imperium replied, his was robotic and clear.
BGR Mod
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Mokaizo leaned forward, looking at him.
Mokaizo: Originally... of course
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
...
Imperium was still this entire time, but his "eyes" were kept on Mokaizo.
What is Mokaizo's purpose of being here tonight?
BGR Mod
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Mokaizo: Boredom eats at the pit of my stomach like a deadly poison...
He exhaled, closing his eyes.
Mokaizo: And nothing harms me more then a lengthy hunger.
He smiled and stepped to the edge.
Mokaizo: I came out for a thrill... and a corpse to eat
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.