First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
The Big City
BGR Mod
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/30/12
Feeling the heavy pressure on her chest, she seemed to come to thatm uch faster. Exhaling, she turned and attempted to sit up. Her vision became clear and she inhaled scarcely.
Girl
: What... what are you doing? Get off of me, let me go!
Kindly ignoring her cries, Mokaizo listened to what Imperium had to say. He was not at all insulted but slightly bored by what was said.
Mokaizo:
Dear me, I didn't want a monologue.
He took a moment to laugh.
Mokaizo:
But I must say, for a machine you sure do have a lot to say. Imperium... the only one I like in this silly organization... Let us go elswhere. The bussling city is much too quiet.
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 1/30/12
Imperium nodded.
Affirmative.
He replied. He waited for Mokaizo to take the lead.
But what of the woman?
Posted 2/2/12 , edited 2/2/12


A text message suddenly reached Mokaizo's cellphone, the contact was Acedia of the SALGIA and it read: "Hey man, got time? SALGIA meeting at HQ ASAP! Ira is with you, bring him."
BGR Mod
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
Looking down at the frantic woman below his foot, he placed his foot over her throat.
Mokaizo: SILENCE!!! Can't you see I'm in the middle of a conversation! You're going to be my lunch whether you like it or not! So you might as well get comfortable!
His yell silenced her into a soft cry. Before her felt the vibration from his cellphone. Reaching into his pocket, he removed the device and flipped it open.
Mokaizo: Hmm... Imperium, we've been herded back to base. Hopefully this boredom will be over... but I'll be taking my snack with me.
Picking up the girl, he headed off back to base.
BGR Mod
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 2/12/12
Lincoln and 3 other man each hide behind a hand of 5 cards. He looks around and reads their faces.
???: $5000. He says as he slides a wad of cash into the center of the table.
???: Call. The man to his left says as he drops more cash onto the center.
Lincoln: Call. He takes the pile of bills infront of him and puts it in the center.
???: Fold. He says as he throws his cards face down into the center.
Lincoln: Smart man. What'cha got twinkle toes?
???: Full house. He says smiling as he lays down his cards.
???: Fuck! the other man exclaims as he throws his hand.
???: Looks like I win again, hehehe. He reaches for the money but Lincoln pins his hand to the table with his knife.
Lincoln: Not so fast twinkle toes.
???: Fuck you! ahh. Get this Knife out of my hand!
Lincoln: But I havent show you my cards yet...
???: Just get this fucking knife outta my hand!
Lincoln: Well would you look at that... He lays down his hand and reveals a straight flush. Looks like I win.

Suddenly and without hesitation, Lincoln stands up and draws his pistol, playing a round in each of the mens head before they even knew what was happening. He takes his money, stuffs it into his pocket and leaves.
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 2/19/12
Dallas was riding his custom made electric blue harley davidson bike down the highway heading towards The government center. Zerra was on the back on the bike holding on to Dallas. "Its just something that aint sitting right with me....ya know what i mean Sparky?" Dallas says cruising down the highway.
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 2/19/12
With her hair flying in the wind, she looked forward over his shoulder. She nodded.
In a way, yes.
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 2/19/12


"I mean....why would this sword guy want to bust up the Government Center for? And Who the hell is this guy? I mean We dont even know if this guy is friend or foe"
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 2/19/12
The news said he was searching for a little girl. So that's probably his reason, going at any way to get her back. I know the kind.
Zerra responded.
Whoever this guy is, he's got balls. Got to be really strong to make it that far. I'm going to consider him a for until otherwise.
Zerra strayed her vision from forward to the side, viewing the city as it goes by.
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 2/19/12


"Balls would be an understatement...." Said Dallas. a beep was heard from his bike "Looks like Birdy landed first.....Hold on Sparky"
Dallas said as the bike electrified and moved even faster roaring down the highway like a rocket.

OCC: Of to the Government center
Fighter/Warrior
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 2/19/12
Zerra nodded and held onto Dallas's waist tightly.

OCC: Woohoo!
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/22/12 , edited 2/22/12
Amy walked out a bar and started to walk home.
BGR Mod
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 3/4/12
-Trial By Fire: Chapter 1-


16 years ago...

Sirens roar through the streets of the big city. A young man, not more then 19, bolts down the sidewalk as he dodges pedestrians. He makes a hard turn, hurdling over a parked car and into the street. A blue Sadan swerves careening into the the line of cars parked along the side of the street. Cop cars try to dodge the Sadan as they maneuver around the car. The boy turns off the street and runs into a park. The op cars stop and start running after the young man. He smiles as he dives over a hot dog cart, rolls then heads down a park path. As the cops scream at pedestrians, the people lying on the ground. A line of cop cars wait for him on the opposite side of the. The commissioner is holding a megaphone, "Jubei Hasamura! Stop where you are! You're aren't getting away this time punk!" A wall of swat team members with riot shileds form in front of him. Jubei, undeterred speeds up sprinting at the wall of officers. They draw their weapons through small slivers in the shields. Jubei skids to a halt. The sound of the officers chasing him grows louder. He looks back, then back at the wall before. Putting his hand on his hip Jubei shakes his head, "Jare Jare," He raises his free hand holding it out as a small flame Starts up going in and out like an engine trying to turn over until a small flame the size of his hand floats just above it. The officers take aim as the commissioner raises his hand, "Last chance boy! Prepare to fire!" he says. Jubei smile as he pulls his hand back ready to punch. A hand grabs Jubei's wrist. He looks to see who would stop him. It was a young man not much older then him, It was his brother Kaito, "Stop this nonsense Jubei," Kaito says in a cold tone. Jubei grits his teeth and turns rocketing his other hand towards Kaito's face. BUt Jubei stops. A piercing glare raining down on him from Kaito. Jubei yanks his arm out of Kaito's grasp, "Tch," he says putting his hands in his pocket. Several men surround Jubei and Kaito as the commissioner walks up, "Detective Kaito," he says bowing, "What should we do with him?" Jubei stares at the ground with asour look on his face ready to return to the cell he's seen multiple time, "Let him be, I will handle it." The soldiers say "Sir!" simultaneously and begin to disperse, Jubei's face erupts in surprise as he gets off easy. He looks back towards Kaito, "Why'd you-" he stops seeing his older brother walking away. "Go home." Kaito says not turning around to face his younger brother. Jubei kicks a rock like a child and walks off in the other direction.


-Jubei-


-Kaito-
BGR Mod
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 4/15/12
Setanta led Shin into the city, two of the most powerful men in the world now walked among the denizens. It was almost like giants walking among ants. Setanta noticed people whispering as they stared at the two. A few people even took out their phones and started taking pictures. Setanta looked back at shin, who was barely wearing clothes. The tattered rags he passed as clothes were hanging on by literally a few threads, "You look embarrassing Samurai Bastard..." Setanta growled as he crossed his arms, his emerald eyes piercing through his mask, "You need new clothes." Two young girls ran up to Setanta one wrapping her arm around him as the other took a picture, "Now I want one with Kawi!" the girl holding the camera said. They switched places and took another picture. Setanta gritted his teeth, "GET AWAY FROM ME!" he bellowed. The girls scream and run away as Setanta punches the wall of a building leaving a hole in it. They continue on as they pass a tv store a kids show is playing. The logo for the show reads 'Kawi Kawi Fun Time' and a creature looking eerily like Setanta starts dancing around hugging children. Setanta our another Roar as people walking by begin to stop and compare the two. CLenching his fist Setanta feels rage building inside him.
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 4/16/12


Shin was interested at the people using these small devices that flashed lights and different colors. "These people....They look at us as if they never seen warriors before..." Shin said as he walked next to Setanta. "You look embarrassing Samurai Bastard..." Setanta growled as he crossed his arms, his emerald eyes piercing through his mask, "You need new clothes." Shin stopped and looked down at him self. He pulled at his tattered shirt and looked at his cut up pants. He had a few wounds on him big nothing major. "I can see what you mean my friend.....but I have been in battle." Shin cold dark purple looked at Setanta as the two females ran up and flashed their small light devices at him. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Shin frowned as his new comrade scared them off. "Must you be so mean to the children?" Shin asked as Setanta puts a hole in a wall. As they pass a Tv store Shin's eyes widen. "That picture box.....the images are moving......and that creature looks like...."Shin looks at Setanta then back at the TV "Perhaps the two young girls believe you to be that over friendly creature on the picture box...." Shin starts to chuckle and when he saw that Setanta's rage was building he stopped. "Calm down turtle man....We are in a world more.....Modern then our days....Perhaps we both could become more Modern" Shin says in a collected tone.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.