First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Kid stabs bully to death with knife and gets away with it.
58039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, USA.
Offline
Posted 1/22/12 , edited 1/22/12

stark700 wrote:


GrimCooler wrote:

Oh yeah that's why he did all those things to get away from it(confirmed by even the bullies friends). So he could shoot him when he looked at him funny. Not when he was getting beaten from the back.

Different cases are different.


Can u rephrase what u just posted. I read it several times but can't seem to understand.

/not trolling


You also couldn't read about what happened.

"I bet the kid was ready to go all out against that bully if he even looked @ him funny."

Yeah.... I mean everything about the case says otherwise so I will consider you a troll.
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37
Offline
Posted 1/22/12
from a cold reasoning stand point 12 sounds excessive, but take into consideration the possibility that the "victim" of the "bullying" may have been metally comprimised by his alleged torment, this is all hypothetical since i was not there so i don't know one way or the other
215521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/22/12

GrimCooler wrote:

You also couldn't read about what happened.

"I bet the kid was ready to go all out against that bully if he even looked @ him funny."

Yeah.... I mean everything about the case says otherwise so I will consider you a troll.


All I asked was for u to restate what u posted earlier but instead u come up with this. *sigh* Oh, I also did read the article. What I posted:


I bet the kid was ready to go all out against that bully if he even looked @ him funny.


^that was just an assumption I made based on the article.


The defendant was in a place where he had a right to be and was not acting unlawfully. He had more than enough reason to believe he was in danger of death or great bodily harm ... (He) was under attack from the first punch to the back of his head until he stabbed Dylan Nuno
.

So, where do u think he got that knife from? U don't just bring a knife to school for no reason unless u either want it for self defense or some payback.

There's a old saying goes, "Payback's a bitch". So, that kid obviously did what he wanted unless he had mental issues.

Also, how am I trolling when u posted this:


Oh yeah that's why he did all those things to get away from it(confirmed by even the bullies friends). So he could shoot him when he looked at him funny. Not when he was getting beaten from the back.

Different cases are different.


^It looks like u used a Google translator or something to type that up. *sigh*
126446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 1/22/12
It was the right thing to do~ One less bully in this world to worry about
58039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, USA.
Offline
Posted 1/22/12

stark700 wrote:


GrimCooler wrote:

You also couldn't read about what happened.

"I bet the kid was ready to go all out against that bully if he even looked @ him funny."

Yeah.... I mean everything about the case says otherwise so I will consider you a troll.


All I asked was for u to restate what u posted earlier but instead u come up with this. *sigh* Oh, I also did read the article. What I posted:


I bet the kid was ready to go all out against that bully if he even looked @ him funny.


^that was just an assumption I made based on the article.


The defendant was in a place where he had a right to be and was not acting unlawfully. He had more than enough reason to believe he was in danger of death or great bodily harm ... (He) was under attack from the first punch to the back of his head until he stabbed Dylan Nuno
.

So, where do u think he got that knife from? U don't just bring a knife to school for no reason unless u either want it for self defense or some payback.

There's a old saying goes, "Payback's a bitch". So, that kid obviously did what he wanted unless he had mental issues.

Also, how am I trolling when u posted this:


Oh yeah that's why he did all those things to get away from it(confirmed by even the bullies friends). So he could shoot him when he looked at him funny. Not when he was getting beaten from the back.

Different cases are different.


^It looks like u used a Google translator or something to type that up. *sigh*


It was a pocket knife he had for a while -_-. He has shown it to his friends a while ago. I know he didn't bring the knife just to kill the kid. It might not have been mentioned in the main post but there are many sources to find the information that you are not using correctly.

Him trying to run says he wasn't looking to fight in the first place.
215521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/22/12

GrimCooler

It was a pocket knife he had for a while -_-. He has shown it to his friends a while ago. I know he didn't bring the knife just to kill the kid. It might not have been mentioned in the main post but there are many sources to find the information that you are not using correctly.

Him trying to run says he wasn't looking to fight in the first place.


Well, I guess ur right about that part. This post makes much more sense. Anyways, I think it might of been a misunderstanding before, had nothing against u.

I was still curious on:


Saavedra showed a pocket knife to two teens on the bus that afternoon.


Was very curious on why he would show the knife if he was planning on run or avoid the bullies. Anyways, no hard feelings buddy :>
58039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, USA.
Offline
Posted 1/22/12

stark700 wrote:


GrimCooler

It was a pocket knife he had for a while -_-. He has shown it to his friends a while ago. I know he didn't bring the knife just to kill the kid. It might not have been mentioned in the main post but there are many sources to find the information that you are not using correctly.

Him trying to run says he wasn't looking to fight in the first place.


Well, I guess ur right about that part. This post makes much more sense. Anyways, I think it might of been a misunderstanding before, had nothing against u.

I was still curious on:


Saavedra showed a pocket knife to two teens on the bus that afternoon.


Was very curious on why he would show the knife if he was planning on run or avoid the bullies. Anyways, no hard feelings buddy :>


Ah, I guess I'll drop it. I might have taken your words wrong as well. I hate these kind of topics, always gets me angry in some way or another.
Deost 
48040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/12
Twelve stabs might seem excessive - but in the middle of a fight there's the whole fight or flight response and a human being won't stop until said threat is completely and utterly neutralized. Also, your adrenaline kicks in and it makes rational judgement pretty much moot. You'll be acting more in lizard brain mode then anything else. So if you're wondering why he did it 12 times? That's pretty much the reason why. He was probably scared to death and enraged and couldn't stop.

Is it a tragedy? Yes, it is.

Could it have been avoided? Yup.

Moral of the story? Don't be a bullying douchebag.
40208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / luftballons
Offline
Posted 1/22/12

Mew_Chan01 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

I’m truly at an odds here.

Though I don’t condone bullying, there’s a difference between self-defense and unreasonable force. He could've gotten away with just one or maybe even two stabs, but 12? Surely the threat had been neutralized by then.


My sentiment exactly.. a bit extreme with the 12 stabs when 1 or 2 would considered self defense with the weapon being used...


Seriously?

---

Obvious fact #1: If you stab someone in the chest, you mean for them to die. That's where nearly everything important-to-living is. You're not teaching them a lesson, you're not getting them to back off, you are trying to kill them.

Obvious fact #2: If you stab someone in the chest, they will realize that you mean for them to die.

Obvious fact #3: Bullies react poorly to attempts to kill them. As long as they can still move, they will immediately start trying to kill you.

Obvious fact #4: You don't want to be killed back. Right?

Obvious fact #5: It's a well-understood fact that the more someone is stabbed, the more blood comes out and the slower they move.

Obvious fact #6: The slower they are, the less likely their new plan of killing you is to succeed.

Obvious conclusion: Stab until they stop moving, and then stab some more until you're sure they aren't faking it. Why on Earth would you try to economize when your own life is on the line if you underestimate the required number of stabs?

(And this is all without regard to what adrenaline does to you.)

---

I mean, really, people. Stop saying this nonsense. If the stab was meant as a deterrent, and if it actually worked as such, then I can about guarantee it would only have worked until the bully healed, at which point the bullied was in for some serious problems, probably worse than mere death. Use your imagination--the bully would have used his. If, as is obvious to me, the stab was meant as a killing blow, then there is no reason to quibble about the number of times it and its friends were delivered.

Shaking my head...
Posted 1/22/12
I have mixed feelings about this.
82329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / I'm located somew...
Offline
Posted 1/22/12
Thoughts:

I can't condone killing someone but this was clearly a kid that was pushed to the edge and was scared to even go near this kid. Regardless he sought him out on his own and clearly meant him harm. It was self-defense that went awry, enough for him to lose his mind for a moment.

Conclusion:

Dylan Nuno was entirely at fault. The whole thing would not have happened if he had not sought Jorge Saavedra out, which in turn pushed him to the edge of reason. A terrible event but Jorge Saavedra needs to get on with his life without jerks like Dylan Nuno around- I doubt it will be possible.
20198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My own, made-up w...
Offline
Posted 1/22/12

-Vega- wrote:

That's what the bully gets. I condone this type murder.


This
Posted 1/23/12
Natural Selection. Boy 'A' brings a knife to a fist fight. Boy 'B' is not persuaded to leave. Boy 'B' dies. Nuno fataly underestimated his oponent. Whether its right or wrong doesn't change the fact that Nuno is dead, and he made the choice to risk his own life. Natural Selection.
Posted 1/23/12 , edited 1/23/12
My mums cop and she siad it's right you
If you can justife the reson to justife your actions it's fine the bully was going to fretun your life your alowed to kill
46659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/23/12
Bullies suck, but 12 stabs is excessive. I could see self-defense if it was like 1-2 stabs and then the 'victim' ran away.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.