First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Getcha Aviis Here!
Posted 1/23/12
Who wants an avii?

Posted 1/23/12
Anybody??
Member
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Malaysia, in fron...
Offline
Posted 1/23/12
ME ME!!!!Your Oneechan wants one from her sis!!!xD Lol..
Member
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/10/12


I do so if you need a picture here
Posted 2/11/12

Shaylie33 wrote:



I do so if you need a picture here


thank you for the pic! I will post it! this is for ya!



Member
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/11/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


Shaylie33 wrote:



I do so if you need a picture here


thank you for the pic! I will post it! this is for ya!






Thank you

Posted 2/11/12
you are welcome!
Member
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / EXO PLANET
Offline
Posted 2/25/12
Me! me! me!
Member
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 2/28/12
May I have an avii please......
Posted 4/6/12

princessgirl041 wrote:

Me! me! me!


Okay! Sorry for the wait! Want it 4 a surprise?
Posted 4/6/12

Darkcanary wrote:

May I have an avii please......


Sorry 4 the wait! Do u want it 2 be a surprise?
Member
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / EXO PLANET
Offline
Posted 4/6/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


princessgirl041 wrote:

Me! me! me!


Okay! Sorry for the wait! Want it 4 a surprise?

YES!! Thanks!

Posted 4/6/12

princessgirl041 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


princessgirl041 wrote:

Me! me! me!


Okay! Sorry for the wait! Want it 4 a surprise?

YES!! Thanks!



Okay! Here it is:
I hope you like it!
Member
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / EXO PLANET
Offline
Posted 4/6/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


princessgirl041 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


princessgirl041 wrote:

Me! me! me!


Okay! Sorry for the wait! Want it 4 a surprise?

YES!! Thanks!



Okay! Here it is:
I hope you like it!


Thank you!! It's so beautiful!!

Posted 4/6/12

princessgirl041 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


princessgirl041 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


princessgirl041 wrote:

Me! me! me!


Okay! Sorry for the wait! Want it 4 a surprise?

YES!! Thanks!



Okay! Here it is:
I hope you like it!


Thank you!! It's so beautiful!!



I am glad you like it!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.