First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Tokyo is Doomed!
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Generic Weeaboo H...
Offline
Posted 1/31/12
nah @DestinyJudgemer don't listen to those other guys you are spreading lulzy articles to the unwashed, non-lulzy masses of crunchyroll and causing random bursts of confusion (which i must admit i am enjoying) keep up the good work
Posted 2/1/12

IIKKUUTTOO wrote:

I know you didn't want an argument, but in the Christian faith, Jesus IS God, but in human form, so what you said is kinda...Redundant

I agree with the fact that some of the Japanese moral, and ideas are messed up, but if this country goes down, I will cry It has such an appealing nature and produces awesome stories, and from my point of view, if Japan goes down, we just lost millions of people that didn't know Jesus and will be sent to hell





But that's terrible: you want to send millions of people to hell just because they didn't know Jesus?!!?!?

Not because they are bad people, but because they are ignorant (something that they have little control over).

I guess its just human nature, but some people have really cruel and messed up ideas.
Posted 2/1/12

IIKKUUTTOO wrote:

I know you didn't want an argument, but in the Christian faith, Jesus IS God, but in human form, so what you said is kinda...Redundant

I agree with the fact that some of the Japanese moral, and ideas are messed up, but if this country goes down, I will cry It has such an appealing nature and produces awesome stories, and from my point of view, if Japan goes down, we just lost millions of people that didn't know Jesus and will be sent to hell



Hah, I love arguments. But seriously? Who are you to judge their morals and ideas! This actually sorta annoyed me... That doesn't happen very often o.0
Posted 2/1/12
I doubt the milkshake factories are complaining about this. I mean, it comes ready as soon as they milk the cow; just insert flavour.
Posted 2/1/12
Wow...so, between the Tsunami(s), Earthquakes, and disturbingly frequent traffic disasters and mudslides, it seems that Jesus really hates Asians. And now he wants to send them to hell just because they haven't gotten around to his Facebook buddy request?
15775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/1/12

SpicySnow wrote:

Dude, properly source these articles.

Your being really rude to the original authors. Not to mention blatant plagiarism.


"Dude," who cares?

Let it be and stop instigating problems from non-issues.
Posted 2/1/12

haikinka wrote:


IIKKUUTTOO wrote:

I know you didn't want an argument, but in the Christian faith, Jesus IS God, but in human form, so what you said is kinda...Redundant

I agree with the fact that some of the Japanese moral, and ideas are messed up, but if this country goes down, I will cry It has such an appealing nature and produces awesome stories, and from my point of view, if Japan goes down, we just lost millions of people that didn't know Jesus and will be sent to hell



Hah, I love arguments. But seriously? Who are you to judge their morals and ideas! This actually sorta annoyed me... That doesn't happen very often o.0


Well, you know what?! You know what?!





























I still love you.
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The black pearl
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
well um...sorry? i didn't know you weren't allowed to share your point of view its just my opinion if you don't like don't read
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The black pearl
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
oh, and spicy snow? sorry if what i said offended you about hell, but I don't make the ideas of what I believe and I would prefer it personally if there was no such thing as hell
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/3/12 , edited 2/3/12

IIKKUUTTOO wrote:

oh, and spicy snow? sorry if what i said offended you about hell, but I don't make the ideas of what I believe and I would prefer it personally if there was no such thing as hell


Just because they don't believe in Jesus they are going to Hell? What if a person is a good person in every way, but does not believe in your Jesus? Will he or she still go to Hell?
Posted 2/3/12

BlaculaKuchuki wrote:

Wow...so, between the Tsunami(s), Earthquakes, and disturbingly frequent traffic disasters and mudslides, it seems that Jesus really hates Asians. And now he wants to send them to hell just because they haven't gotten around to his Facebook buddy request?


Epic fail

people from philippines were christians too
Posted 2/3/12

DestinyJudgement wrote:


BlaculaKuchuki wrote:

Wow...so, between the Tsunami(s), Earthquakes, and disturbingly frequent traffic disasters and mudslides, it seems that Jesus really hates Asians. And now he wants to send them to hell just because they haven't gotten around to his Facebook buddy request?


Epic fail

people from philippines were christians too


Yes, you're right, your reading comprehension would be considered an epic fail.
20198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My own, made-up w...
Offline
Posted 2/3/12 , edited 2/3/12
No new news here they have been in a hot spot for....forever. Dont you think their buildings are built to withstand earthquakes?
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/3/12

Zangai wrote:

No new news here they have been in a spot spot forever. Dont you think their buildings are built to withstand earthquakes?


I second the notion. :/
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
i didn't know we were able to predict earthquakes.
watch when it doesn't happen.
i mean california is on the ring as well.
but like, how many earthquakes do we get yearly?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.