First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Tokyo is Doomed!
Posted 2/3/12
DOOOOOMED!
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The black pearl
Offline
Posted 2/4/12
Hey, yes I think that would suck, but yeah... in the bible it says that everyone is born sinful, don't tell me you haven't lied once, that's sinning, the only dude who never sinned was Jesus, son of God, and the punishment for sinning is hell, but because Jesus loved us,
he died and went to hell for us, and was resurrected because he was innocent, so if you believe that he saved you,
loves you and want to have your sins forgiven so you can go to heaven, then you will,
anyways I don't want to write a church sermon here
(I kinda just did...whoops), can we please get back to the topic of this forum?
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/4/12 , edited 2/4/12

IIKKUUTTOO wrote:

Hey, yes I think that would suck, but yeah... in the bible it says that everyone is born sinful, don't tell me you haven't lied once, that's sinning, the only dude who never sinned was Jesus, son of God, and the punishment for sinning is hell, but because Jesus loved us,
he died and went to hell for us, and was resurrected because he was innocent, so if you believe that he saved you,
loves you and want to have your sins forgiven so you can go to heaven, then you will,
anyways I don't want to write a church sermon here
(I kinda just did...whoops), can we please get back to the topic of this forum?


So, you're saying if I committed one billion murders I would go to heaven just as long as I accept, believe, and love him? And if I was mostly a good person (a better person than the one that killed one billion people) , but I didn't believe in your God, I would go to Hell? How does that make any sense? You're God makes no fucking sense and you fucking follow him? You're a total idiot.
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The black pearl
Offline
Posted 2/4/12
no, I'm not saying that at all if you committed like, a billion murders, you wouldn't love Jesus, because if you did you'd follow his rules about not killing, and besides, you'd have to repent of your sins, and mean it and I don't think you'd mean it if you kept on killing people sigh can we please GET BACK TO THE TOPIC

"NO POSTING ON THIS REPLY"
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/4/12 , edited 2/4/12

IIKKUUTTOO wrote:

no, I'm not saying that at all if you committed like, a billion murders, you wouldn't love Jesus, because if you did you'd follow his rules about not killing, and besides, you'd have to repent of your sins, and mean it and I don't think you'd mean it if you kept on killing people sigh can we please GET BACK TO THE TOPIC

"NO POSTING ON THIS REPLY"


But what if I really do feel remorse after killing one billion people? You know, that is possible. Will I still be forgiven if I accept God as my savior then?
4508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/4/12
I think they already have the precautions in place ..
51264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/12

-Vega- wrote:


IIKKUUTTOO wrote:

no, I'm not saying that at all if you committed like, a billion murders, you wouldn't love Jesus, because if you did you'd follow his rules about not killing, and besides, you'd have to repent of your sins, and mean it and I don't think you'd mean it if you kept on killing people sigh can we please GET BACK TO THE TOPIC

"NO POSTING ON THIS REPLY"


But what if I really do feel remorse after killing one billion people? You know, that is possible. Will I still be forgiven if I accept God as my savior then?
If I recall correctly, Jesus's brother James rebutted the idea that faith without deeds could save your soul(using language that deliberately mirrored Paul's claim to the contrary). Just goes to show that this issue is entirely too complicated for a digression in an unrelated thread.

Back on topic, Tokyo doesn't have to survive the quake - it just has to survive long enough for everybody to get the hell out of there.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/4/12 , edited 2/4/12

BioTube wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


IIKKUUTTOO wrote:

no, I'm not saying that at all if you committed like, a billion murders, you wouldn't love Jesus, because if you did you'd follow his rules about not killing, and besides, you'd have to repent of your sins, and mean it and I don't think you'd mean it if you kept on killing people sigh can we please GET BACK TO THE TOPIC

"NO POSTING ON THIS REPLY"


But what if I really do feel remorse after killing one billion people? You know, that is possible. Will I still be forgiven if I accept God as my savior then?
If I recall correctly, Jesus's brother James rebutted the idea that faith without deeds could save your soul(using language that deliberately mirrored Paul's claim to the contrary). Just goes to show that this issue is entirely too complicated for a digression in an unrelated thread.

Back on topic, Tokyo doesn't have to survive the quake - it just has to survive long enough for everybody to get the hell out of there.


What if I committed billions of good deeds after I committed those murders and I was sincere with those good deeds? What if I became a changed man?

30535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/4/12 , edited 2/4/12


(back on subject)

hope Tokyo will eventually be ok


Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/4/12 , edited 2/4/12


I don't care about this argument anymore. LOL.

30535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/4/12


Really then doesnt matter if others have the same doubts as u well they can just go ahead an read it
23215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/4/12
By God, one of the (kind of) randomist articles to have another fight about religion. Then again, I've seen randomer...


Back on topic: 4 years? Sounds like a LOT of time for Japan to react to this somehow. Let alone Tokyo.
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lolllidk bakthar?
Offline
Posted 2/4/12
It was doomed to begin with.
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / The black pearl
Offline
Posted 2/6/12
Lolz, that bit of random arguing was intresting...
I wonder what effect on the world, tokyo being destroyed would have... me DYING of for one...
47300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 2/6/12

Sanctuary_Beast wrote:

u do know japan population is shrinking. chances that japan will die from lack of population. all these stuff just increase the population loss.
a country so advanced, caring more about jobs then relationship. its japans own fault really, such things like host clubs ect really have killed there need of relationships, where people just pay for fake ones. dont know if japan is doing anything to save its population but it was predicted it be 1/3 100 years from the year 2000. stuff like earthquakes will only speed it up.

(note i not insulting japan i am just dont agree with stuff like host clubs an many other thing that really kill japans population.
also i wrote this at 2:35am so my spelling grammar might be horrible)


They are not going to "die out." I'm sure that logic will dictate they need to breed, and will start labs to match dna, and then repopulate via test tube as the "Master Race." Then it'll be all GUNDAMS and shit and the whole world will have to bow before them!"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.