First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Green City (Modoka Clan)
77429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/24/12
The main city of the Modoka Clan

Member
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/12


Kaori:Cant find a scent of them anywhere
Mizu:Are you sure?
Kaori:*nods*
Neko:They're in the forest nyaa~ *turns into a cat*
Kaori:Split up! Wait where's Okami?
Neko:Meow! (She was here a second ago)
Mizu:*turns into a blue wolf*
*splits up*

Meanwhile~
Okami:They ought to be in this forest
*bushes rustle*
Okami:Whom goes there?!
77429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

seastorm5 wrote:

Kaori:Cant find a scent of them anywhere
Mizu:Are you sure?
Kaori:*nods*
Neko:They're in the forest nyaa~ *turns into a cat*
Kaori:Split up! Wait where's Okami?
Neko:Meow! (She was here a second ago)
Mizu:*turns into a blue wolf*
*splits up*

Meanwhile~
Okami:They ought to be in this forest
*bushes rustle*
Okami:Whom goes there?!

Lucas: *gently puts Kuromi and Shijima down then sits down next to Dante* Dante are you okay
Dante: yeah but are you *breathing heavy*
Lucas: yeah a few shocks don't hurt
Dante: i'm scared what do we do
Lucas: first get healed then find somewhere to hide
Member
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

yoru9 wrote:


seastorm5 wrote:

Kaori:Cant find a scent of them anywhere
Mizu:Are you sure?
Kaori:*nods*
Neko:They're in the forest nyaa~ *turns into a cat*
Kaori:Split up! Wait where's Okami?
Neko:Meow! (She was here a second ago)
Mizu:*turns into a blue wolf*
*splits up*

Meanwhile~
Okami:They ought to be in this forest
*bushes rustle*
Okami:Whom goes there?!

Lucas: *gently puts Kuromi and Shijima down then sits down next to Dante* Dante are you okay
Dante: yeah but are you *breathing heavy*
Lucas: yeah a few shocks don't hurt
Dante: i'm scared what do we do
Lucas: first get healed then find somewhere to hide


????:It's just me
Okami:Wait... That voice, Chibi!
Chibi:i followed you!
Okami: Your not supposed to be here!
Chibi:Dont worry nobody will find out! *jumps into Okami's backpack*
Okami:*sighs* fine *walks*
Chibi:*growls*
Okami:What's wrong? *walks in to soon find Dante and Lucas*
Chibi:*jumps out of bag* Your hurt! *licks Dante and Lucas where they got hurt*
Okami: Hold still for a sec and let Chibi lick you, his licks will heal you
Chibi:*keeps licking*
Okami:But i'm afraid that's not enough *walks over to Dante and Lucas* *gets out first aid kit* Damn! My medicine isnt there! Chibi! Stop licking and get me some aloe leaves!
Chibi:*stops licking and runs to find aloe leaves*
Okami: Pleasent to make your aquaintis, Okami Mikoni is my name!
Chibi:*comes back with aloe leaves*
Okami:Good!
5 minutes later~
Okami:Hold still, this might sting
77429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

seastorm5 wrote:

????:It's just me
Okami:Wait... That voice, Chibi!
Chibi:i followed you!
Okami: Your not supposed to be here!
Chibi:Dont worry nobody will find out! *jumps into Okami's backpack*
Okami:*sighs* fine *walks*
Chibi:*growls*
Okami:What's wrong? *walks in to soon find Dante and Lucas*
Chibi:*jumps out of bag* Your hurt! *licks Dante and Lucas where they got hurt*
Okami: Hold still for a sec and let Chibi lick you, his licks will heal you
Chibi:*keeps licking*
Okami:But i'm afraid that's not enough *walks over to Dante and Lucas* *gets out first aid kit* Damn! My medicine isnt there! Chibi! Stop licking and get me some aloe leaves!
Chibi:*stops licking and runs to find aloe leaves*
Okami: Pleasent to make your aquaintis, Okami Mikoni is my name!
Chibi:*comes back with aloe leaves*
Okami:Good!
5 minutes later~
Okami:Hold still, this might sting

Lucas: *holds Dante closely* please don't touch him
Dante: it's okay Lucas there not are enemy
Lucas: fine but if they hurt you just tell me *looks at Okami and Chibi* who are you two?
Member
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/12 , edited 5/6/12

yoru9 wrote:


seastorm5 wrote:

????:It's just me
Okami:Wait... That voice, Chibi!
Chibi:i followed you!
Okami: Your not supposed to be here!
Chibi:Dont worry nobody will find out! *jumps into Okami's backpack*
Okami:*sighs* fine *walks*
Chibi:*growls*
Okami:What's wrong? *walks in to soon find Dante and Lucas*
Chibi:*jumps out of bag* Your hurt! *licks Dante and Lucas where they got hurt*
Okami: Hold still for a sec and let Chibi lick you, his licks will heal you
Chibi:*keeps licking*
Okami:But i'm afraid that's not enough *walks over to Dante and Lucas* *gets out first aid kit* Damn! My medicine isnt there! Chibi! Stop licking and get me some aloe leaves!
Chibi:*stops licking and runs to find aloe leaves*
Okami: Pleasent to make your aquaintis, Okami Mikoni is my name!
Chibi:*comes back with aloe leaves*
Okami:Good!
5 minutes later~
Okami:Hold still, this might sting

Lucas: *holds Dante closely* please don't touch him
Dante: it's okay Lucas there not are enemy
Lucas: fine but if they hurt you just tell me *looks at Okami and Chibi* who are you two?


Okami:Why sister of Kaori! Well half sister, Did she mention she was raised by wolves? Chibi is my pet wolf! Never mind that, give me the place where it hurts
77429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

seastorm5 wrote:

Okami:Why sister of Kaori! Well half sister, Did she mention she was raised by wolves? Chibi is my pet wolf! Never mind that, give me the place where it hurts

Lucas: on my arm and Dante has a wound on his right leg

Member
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

yoru9 wrote:


seastorm5 wrote:

Okami:Why sister of Kaori! Well half sister, Did she mention she was raised by wolves? Chibi is my pet wolf! Never mind that, give me the place where it hurts

Lucas: on my arm and Dante has a wound on his right leg



Okami: I see, it looks like Dante's wounds are more serious. Now thia might sting a bit, but it's better than getting more wounds. *spreads Aloe medicine on Dante's leg*
77429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

seastorm5 wrote:

Okami: I see, it looks like Dante's wounds are more serious. Now thia might sting a bit, but it's better than getting more wounds. *spreads Aloe medicine on Dante's leg*

Dante: *shows no pain*
Lucas: is he going to be okay
Member
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

yoru9 wrote:


seastorm5 wrote:

Okami: I see, it looks like Dante's wounds are more serious. Now thia might sting a bit, but it's better than getting more wounds. *spreads Aloe medicine on Dante's leg*

Dante: *shows no pain*
Lucas: is he going to be okay


Okami:He's just gonna be just fine! *looks at Shijima and Kuromi* what about them?
77429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

seastorm5 wrote:

Okami:He's just gonna be just fine! *looks at Shijima and Kuromi* what about them?

Lucas: there fine they just unconscious
Member
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

yoru9 wrote:


seastorm5 wrote:

Okami:He's just gonna be just fine! *looks at Shijima and Kuromi* what about them?

Lucas: there fine they just unconscious


Okami:Okay..... Okay working on Lucas! *walks over to Lucas* Hmm Just some minor cuts, i think Chibi can finish you! Chibi!
Chibi:Hai! *starts licking Lucas*
Okami:Rest a little, save up your energy, I can hear soldiors marching here 4 miles away. Tommarow at 10:00 they'll strike
77429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

seastorm5 wrote:

Okami:Okay..... Okay working on Lucas! *walks over to Lucas* Hmm Just some minor cuts, i think Chibi can finish you! Chibi!
Chibi:Hai! *starts licking Lucas*
Okami:Rest a little, save up your energy, I can hear soldiors marching here 4 miles away. Tommarow at 10:00 they'll strike

Lucas: just great well my wounds are fine *gets up and helps Dante up* Dante can you walk?
Dante: yeah
Lucas: *picks up Kuromi and Shijima* lets go Dante we need to get out of here thanks for you help Okami and Chibi
Member
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

yoru9 wrote:


seastorm5 wrote:

Okami:Okay..... Okay working on Lucas! *walks over to Lucas* Hmm Just some minor cuts, i think Chibi can finish you! Chibi!
Chibi:Hai! *starts licking Lucas*
Okami:Rest a little, save up your energy, I can hear soldiors marching here 4 miles away. Tommarow at 10:00 they'll strike

Lucas: just great well my wounds are fine *gets up and helps Dante up* Dante can you walk?
Dante: yeah
Lucas: *picks up Kuromi and Shijima* lets go Dante we need to get out of here thanks for you help Okami and Chibi


Okami:No problem! *waves* Oh here! *throws something*
Okami:I drained some of my power into it, it's a invisilbility bracelet, dont lose it!
Chibi:Bye!
77429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

seastorm5 wrote:

Okami:No problem! *waves* Oh here! *throws something*
Okami:I drained some of my power into it, it's a invisilbility bracelet, dont lose it!
Chibi:Bye!

Lucas: thanks *puts on Dante*
~they go to the Green city's main gate~
Lucas: what should we do to get inside
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.