First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Crunchyroll should have more romance within it's community!
Posted 1/25/12

Mafouka wrote:

Lmao, she's a cop, so I figure she'll just pull out a gun if he starts on her.
In all seriousness, my dad (also a cop who's tried it, though not as actively) got on her the other day about it. : / What can I say? It's worked out for her so far and she seems to handle her business pretty well.



Hah, that's not even what I meant by risky, but fair enough XD
What I was trying to say was, on the internet it's really easy to create "persona's" and act like a person you really aren't. You could act really nice and all the internet, but turn out to be the worst person ever, and vice versa.
Posted 1/25/12 , edited 1/25/12

underlock wrote:


haikinka wrote:


Mafouka wrote:
My aunt's gorgeous + great personality and only dates guys she meets online.


Really? Isn't that sort of risky?


Oh, totally. Just look at Mafouka, doesn't she seem to be the type who'd cut a guy's penis? Uhh, frightening, frightening.


Why are you insistent on blowing my cover? Why don't you wait til I've cut yours off, at least?


haikinka wrote:


Mafouka wrote:

Lmao, she's a cop, so I figure she'll just pull out a gun if he starts on her.
In all seriousness, my dad (also a cop who's tried it, though not as actively) got on her the other day about it. : / What can I say? It's worked out for her so far and she seems to handle her business pretty well.



Hah, that's not even what I meant by risky, but fair enough XD
What I was trying to say was, on the internet it's really easy to create "persona's" and act like a person you really aren't. You could act really nice and all the internet, but turn out to be the worst person ever, and vice versa.


Dunno, there's screening and all that shit, whatever that even means. =_= But every one she's met so far's been legit, apparently.
Posted 1/25/12

Mafouka wrote:

Dunno, there's screening and all that shit, whatever that even means. =_= But every one she's met so far's been legit, apparently.


It seems I'v been underestimating the internet o.0
Posted 1/25/12 , edited 1/25/12

haikinka wrote:


Mafouka wrote:

Dunno, there's screening and all that shit, whatever that even means. =_= But every one she's met so far's been legit, apparently.


It seems I'v been underestimating the internet o.0


Lol. I'll come back here after I've talked to her and share how she does it for the benefit of anyone interested in trying it.
Posted 1/25/12 , edited 1/25/12
I take my previous post back. Sure, go ahead and meet people and look for relationships on crunchyroll. Might not actually be that bad o.0
Posted 1/25/12

haikinka wrote:

I take my previous post back. Sure, go ahead and meet people and look for relationships on crunchyroll. Might not actually be that bad o.0


So, you didn't want to meet me?
2049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Saint Cloud, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/25/12
i don't think it should be for realationships persay but I do think that maybe a chat of somesorts might help some make more buddies. But it would problably eventualy just end up being used for the wrong reasons.
Posted 1/25/12

underlock wrote:


haikinka wrote:

I take my previous post back. Sure, go ahead and meet people and look for relationships on crunchyroll. Might not actually be that bad o.0


So, you didn't want to meet me?


Awww, sweetie I didn't mean you, I meant other people. You've always got a special place in my heart.
I meant meet people romantically lol
22516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/12

underlock wrote:

And now he sounds like a dramatic teenage girl. There there, I'm sure he'll come back. The hair straightener. But if not buy a black one next time.

I can have a serious conversation with you if you'd like.

Women, booze, little kids, or football. Pick one. Actually, make that 2d women, young man.


Well I do agree that conversation is lame on this site, add me if you want to talk. I always respond and I'm usually pretty cool.
22516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/12

killar wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Brah, all these goth kids who think they've found their kawaii vampire-neko soul mate or whatever shit they come out with nowerdays use the site for dating. There's enough "romance in the community" as it is. I'd rather focus on real life since I don't see enough of it.


haha thats very true. We can't do anything offical anyway since most of the members here seem to around 15.


But we don't allow anything beyond that. Every day I'm deleting accounts of all these men acting like super horny 12yr olds filling their profile with pics of scene girls from myspace. Its funny, before joining this site I thought I was a sick fuck, but these guys take the cake.


That sounds awful. I don't like imposters, it's creepy.
54845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 1/25/12
There's no need to be here if you hate it. I have no problems with CR. But then again I don't come here looking to hook up with anyone either
40843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Karakura Town
Offline
Posted 1/25/12
i think it'd be a good idea u know, maybe not a relationship type website, but something in which people can meet other people through interests and stuff, i agree with u it should be implemented, it'd be pretty interesting..
17710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 1/25/12

monzetsu wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

You mean people should hook up on here? And be more than friends? LOL! Someone who clearly doesn't understand the difference between reality and online!


I am not saying that, what I am saying is that I think it would be a good idea if people on here used it as a means to meet new people, not just watch anime and troll threads. This is always like a mini 4chan and I hate it.
Read your own title, it clearly says romance or did you forget? If you want a site for "romantic friendships" go to gaiaonline, they even dress up little anime avatar things and have towns where they walk around in. You made one hilarious topic that was bound to be trolled and you insult the whole community here. It's your fault for not knowing how this community works. CR is actually one of the more friendly forum sites, and to see that you are actually comparing it to 4chan makes you look like a noob. I don't like using that word but I was saving it especially for you.

46769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 1/25/12
Ahahahahah oh God, I can see some poor 30yr man getting his dreams crushed that his dream girl from the avatar isn't 2D.

But if Crunchyroll ever became of hub of relationships and romance it'd probably be the most troll/pedo filled section of the internet. I'm not saying it isn't possible but Crunchyroll is not the place you should go looking for one. Out of all the websites, really, you think this one should have more inter-relationships?
Posted 1/25/12 , edited 1/25/12
Eh, no. With the majority of the people here being under-aged teenagers tell me how will that plan work out? This is an anime community. If you want "romance," than go to e harmony.


This is always like a mini 4chan and I hate it.


My guess is you haven't really seen 4chan. To compare this site to them is pretty much an overstatement.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.