First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Red Rose. || Rouge
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


As he was passing by the soldiers looked at him.
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12
[ dzoniopusten ]

A little girl about 5 years old ran to the carriage cassiopeia was in then she falls and whimpered a bit. The maid followed her. Cassiopeia glared at the child.
Posted 1/30/12

Solomon looked at them with his icy eyes in return. What's with them? He thought.
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


Cassiopeia was in the pavilion staring at the scenery while having tea
Posted 1/30/12

Solomon glanced at the Queen. How can she just sit there having tea when she just killed...probably a whole village...of humans? He thought, walking as he did so. He shook his head. She is not human... but then again, so am I.

Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


~he walks out of the carriage and says ~cass dont
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

dzoniopusten wrote:



~he walks out of the carriage and says ~cass dont


"what do you want Anri?" she asked coldly."sorry" the maid picked up the girl then walked inside. "dont disturb your mom like that" the maid scolded the litthe girl.
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

Tesoro wrote:


Solomon glanced at the Queen. How can she just sit there having tea when she just killed...probably a whole village...of humans? He thought, walking as he did so. He shook his head. She is not human... but then again, so am I.



5 yr. olf anri bumps on him. "sorry!" she shivered
Posted 1/30/12

Solomon's eyes softened. A child... His thoughts trailed off. He crouched so that he could face the little lass. "Hey. It's all right? Are you lost?" He asked, smiling all friendly-like.
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

Tesoro wrote:


Solomon's eyes softened. A child... His thoughts trailed off. He crouched so that he could face the little lass. "Hey. It's all right? Are you lost?" He asked, smiling all friendly-like.


"are you like mommy;s soldiers?"
Posted 1/30/12

Solomon got a little surprised at that. This child was the Queen's daughter? He never knew... He shook off his surprise and smiled. "Yeah, I'm one your mummy's soldiers." He said. "I'm one of those who fight to protect the Red Rose. Aren't I super cool?" Solomon grinned and tilted his head a little to the side, his bright rose-coloured bangs swaying as he did so.

Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

Tesoro wrote:


Solomon got a little surprised at that. This child was the Queen's daughter? He never knew... He shook off his surprise and smiled. "Yeah, I'm one your mummy's soldiers." He said. "I'm one of those who fight to protect the Red Rose. Aren't I super cool?" Solomon grinned and tilted his head a little to the side, his bright rose-coloured bangs swaying as he did so.



She shook her head. "mummy's soldiers are bad... they kill my human friends"
Posted 1/30/12

A wave of sadness took over Solomon. This child's eyes have been opened to the cruelties of life too soon... She shouldn't know these type of things. But Solomon refused to dwell on horrible affairs. "Ya know, I have a human friend too. She's really kind and pretty. And she can cook good too!" He said and winked. "Don't tell anyone about her though! Wanna go see her?" But then he thought about something. "Ah, yeah... shouldn't you be home? Or at least have a maid with you?"

Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

Tesoro wrote:


A wave of sadness took over Solomon. This child's eyes have been opened to the cruelties of life too soon... She shouldn't know these type of things. But Solomon refused to dwell on horrible affairs. "Ya know, I have a human friend too. She's really kind and pretty. And she can cook good too!" He said and winked. "Don't tell anyone about her though! Wanna go see her?" But then he thought about something. "Ah, yeah... shouldn't you be home? Or at least have a maid with you?"



"its okay." she smiled. "mummy doesnt care"
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


Takashi sighed~ dont be so cruel to the lil girl ~he then asks Anri~are you okay?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.