First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Red Rose. || Rouge
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

dzoniopusten wrote:



Takashi sighed~ dont be so cruel to the lil girl ~he then asks Anri~are you okay?


Anri looked at her step-father. "who are you?" she tilted her head.
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


Im your step-father~he gave out a smile then hugs her~ and whats your name?
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

dzoniopusten wrote:



Im your step-father~he gave out a smile then hugs her~ and whats your name?


"a..anri" she shivered
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


Why are you shivering my child? ~he looks at her~are you cold?
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12
"are you like mommy? you kill humans" she looked scared.
Posted 1/30/12

Solomon felt pity for the child once again. He knew how it felt like not to be cared about. His own parents didn't even search for him when he went out of the house. They were too busy... getting drunk and getting lovers into their beds. He patted her head and smiled. "Well, it seems that your parents have found you... some other time then. Rue makes really good pastries, you know." He whispered the last part to Anri. He turned to the King and Queen and bowed. "My King, My Queen, if I may take my leave..."

Solomon was regretful that he had to leave the child, but if he crossed the King and Queen...

((OOC: Umm~ I need to go now! It's pretty late from my place~ XD A good night/day to you both! :D)
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

Tesoro wrote:


Solomon felt pity for the child once again. He knew how it felt like not to be cared about. His own parents didn't even search for him when he went out of the house. They were too busy... getting drunk and getting lovers into their beds. He patted her head and smiled. "Well, it seems that your parents have found you... some other time then. Rue makes really good pastries, you know." He whispered the last part to Anri. He turned to the King and Queen and bowed. "My King, My Queen, if I may take my leave..."

Solomon was regretful that he had to leave the child, but if he crossed the King and Queen...

((OOC: Umm~ I need to go now! It's pretty late from my place~ XD A good night/day to you both! :D)


(OOC: night!)

Cassiopeia gave her a death glare. "go to your room" Anri cried going to her room
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


I dont kill them ... but i dont like them ~he smiles then says~dont worry ...
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

dzoniopusten wrote:



I dont kill them ... but i dont like them ~he smiles then says~dont worry ...


"mummy killed my human friends" she frowned
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


~he sighs~well there is nothing i can do but do you have any non-human friends?
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12

dzoniopusten wrote:



~he sighs~well there is nothing i can do but do you have any non-human friends?


She shook her head. "they dont like me"
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


hmph~such a good girl ~he smiles then pats her head~ if you want i can be your first non-human friend ~he gave out a quick giggle~~
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12
"okay" she nodded then pokes his nose
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


He smiles then says ~now go to your room... i goto talk to mommy okay?
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/12


Anri nodded then went to her room
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.