First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Yellow Rose. || Jaune
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/12


The queen told me to get rid of you,and if you take one more look at my daughter i swear i will cut your balls off~
1mirg 
62904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 2/4/12
"I am not a human, I am a vampire and a shapeshifter..." He then over powered the king of the red rose because the grip was begining to bug him. He lifted the king with one arm, breaking his grip on his neck. "I am also the Viceroy...and I am rather strong" He then dropped the king.
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/12


And you think im weak? ~he smirks then kicks him 5 meters away from the queen~
1mirg 
62904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 2/4/12

dzoniopusten wrote:

And you think im weak? ~he smirks then kicks him 5 meters away from the queen~


[That is god modding. so, i will not even act like that happened]
Member
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/12

1mirg wrote:


dzoniopusten wrote:

And you think im weak? ~he smirks then kicks him 5 meters away from the queen~


[That is god modding. so, i will not even act like that happened]


(no... god modding would be if i kicked him through the fucking wall now that is god modding.. you cant just break away from his grip)
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/4/12


Anri runs to them. "please dont hurt daddy!" she cried. He's my only family!"
1mirg 
62904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 2/4/12

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Anri runs to them. "please dont hurt daddy!" she cried. He's my only family!"


The man sighed "i did not want to hurt the man. but, he is doing his best to pick a fight..in my own rose"
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/4/12

1mirg wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Anri runs to them. "please dont hurt daddy!" she cried. He's my only family!"


The man sighed "i did not want to hurt the man. but, he is doing his best to pick a fight..in my own rose"


"please dont hurt him still!" she cried. "he's the only good daddy i got!"
1mirg 
62904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 2/4/12

"fine" the man replied with a sigh
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/4/12

1mirg wrote:


"fine" the man replied with a sigh


"thank you!" anri jumps smiling
1mirg 
62904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 2/4/12


The man turned away from the king, forgetting about the things done. "So, i see you have your hands full, Queen of the red rose"
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/4/12

1mirg wrote:



The man turned away from the king, forgetting about the things done. "So, i see you have your hands full, Queen of the red rose"


Cassiopeia ignored him then went to the door.

9nighty night!)
1mirg 
62904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 2/4/12

[lats then]

The man left a sigh. "Alright then.." He replied to the queen, getting the meaning behind the silence. He then vanished from sight again, leaving just a faint gust of wind leading out the door.

Posted 3/15/12
Aya was up on a hill under an old tree but strangely it was surrounded by clovers.
"I might be able to come up with a new healing potion with this." she said to herself as she plucked a four leaf clover from the ground.
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/12
Kotori was running away again from the town people that were after her when she found Aya, becoz of her hood that usually hid her eyes and hair she didn´t see her a fell over her *Ouch that hurts, are you alright??* she asked as she pulled the hood more to hid herself..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.