First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ♡ Letters to Denmark
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/28/12
YO! Jeg er den mest imponerende af de nordiske lande! Kunne det være? Ja, jeg er DANMARK !!!!!- Den awesome Danmark
(YO! I'm the most awesome of the nordics! Could it be? YES, I'm DENMARK. - The awesome Denmark)
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/29/12
Dear Anko, Norway denies any relationship at all! - A fangirl
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/29/12
Dear Fan (?)

Is this Norway?? Only Norway calls me that....But Norge denies it all?? What? I'm sure Norge's joking -laughs- He's always joking....Right?? -worried- But...yeah...I like Norge lots!! XD

Truly,

Denmark

-runs off to find Norge-
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/29/12
Denmark (srry totally didn't know that)

Am I? or am I not? - A Fan
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/30/12 , edited 1/30/12

Englandfangirlforever wrote:

Denmark (srry totally didn't know that)

Am I? or am I not? - A Fan


Dear Fan,

Are you or are you not what? Are you saying your Norge? This is so anonymous it's kinda freaking me out...Only Norge is so cryptic... Jeg tror Norge er trylle en slags illusioner ...I'm scared...

LIKE A BAWSS,
Denmark

-runs and hides, looks around the room like a paranoid person-

Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 1/31/12

SensuallyYours wrote:


Englandfangirlforever wrote:

Denmark (srry totally didn't know that)

Am I? or am I not? - A Fan


Dear Fan,

Are you or are you not what? Are you saying your Norge? This is so anonymous it's kinda freaking me out...Only Norge is so cryptic... Jeg tror Norge er trylle en slags illusioner ...I'm scared...

LIKE A BAWSS,
Denmark

-runs and hides, looks around the room like a paranoid person-



Maaaaaaaaaybe~ *Troll face* U MAD? - A Fan
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/31/12

Maaaaaaaaaybe~ *Troll face* U MAD? - A Fan


Dear Fan,

Ja, du skræmmer mig nu ... Jeg tror ikke du er Norge ...Dig en stalker? Hvis du er, jeg vil ringe til politiet ....

LIKE A BAWSS,
Denmark

Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/7/12

SensuallyYours wrote:


Maaaaaaaaaybe~ *Troll face* U MAD? - A Fan


Dear Fan,

Ja, du skræmmer mig nu ... Jeg tror ikke du er Norge ...Dig en stalker? Hvis du er, jeg vil ringe til politiet ....

LIKE A BAWSS,
Denmark



Not your nooooot~ - YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/7/12
-Calling the police-

Hello? I think I need the police. I'm being stalked.

Dear #1 Fan,

Please, please, please keep your fangirlism under control. I like all my fans...But this is getting kinda awkward for me...Norge's standing over my shoulder reading this....

LIKE A BAWSS
Denmark.
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/7/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

-Calling the police-

Hello? I think I need the police. I'm being stalked.

Dear #1 Fan,

Please, please, please keep your fangirlism under control. I like all my fans...But this is getting kinda awkward for me...Norge's standing over my shoulder reading this....

LIKE A BAWSS
Denmark.


Dear Denmark, HI! NORWAY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! - Norway's number one fan!
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/8/12
Dear Norway's Fan,

I think you are writing to the wrong person, ja?

LIKE A BAWSS
Denmark
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/8/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

Dear Norway's Fan,

I think you are writing to the wrong person, ja?

LIKE A BAWSS
Denmark


Dear Denmark, Someone told me that he would be reading, so I LOVE YOU NORWAY!!!- #1 FAN
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/8/12
Dear Fan,

-__-'' Wasn't I the one that told you...Do you have any questions other than those?

LIKE A BAWSS
Denmark.
Creator
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under the sakura...
Offline
Posted 2/8/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

Dear Fan,

-__-'' Wasn't I the one that told you...Do you have any questions other than those?

LIKE A BAWSS
Denmark.


Dear Denmark, what do you think of the other nordic countries? - A fan.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/8/12
Dear Fan

The others? That's kinda hard to say....
Sverige? I don't really like him. He took Norge away and I can forgive him for that...
Finland is okay, but I think he kinda needs to man up, ja?
Norge...Norge can stay as Norge, he's awesome that way
Island is kinda too emotionless...It's hard not to pick on him....

Everyone's okay ('cept Sverige...>__>)

LIKE A BAWSS
Denmark

-yells-THAT'S RIGHT, SVERIGE, YOU'RE NOT OKAY!!

Sverige=Sweden
Island=Iceland
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.