First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Post Reply Awkward Moments!!!
Posted 5/20/13
My boss just showed me a pine snake he just killed... Does that count?
27445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 5/20/13

kritter09 wrote:

My boss just showed me a pine snake he just killed... Does that count?


Depends on how he was holding it.
Posted 5/20/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


kritter09 wrote:

My boss just showed me a pine snake he just killed... Does that count?


Depends on how he was holding it.


It was on a shovel, thank God.
7038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/20/13
That awkward moment when you realize a girl you were head over heels for in high school but never got with turned out to be a pathological liar, got horrible breast implants, uses people and admits it, and thinks she should be rich because she's "pretty."

Not so much awkward as it is relieving.

Oh, awkward...umm....

That awkward moment when you rent the last copy of a movie at Redbox that the person in line behind you came for and they try to bargain with you for it, but you decline so then they call you names and spit on your car after kicking your bumper.
5656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/13
Out of all the sharp objects I could have cut myself on at my job at Subway, I cut my finger on a plastic cup. Somehow, I always manage to hurt myself with things you don't think a person could hurt themselves with.
23311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
"Are you the father?" ......... At church I was with my neice and an older woman asked me this question. It may seem normal to ask but.. I'm a female so it's not possible Also I knew the older woman too.. so I guess she didn't recongize me? Um yeah.. I had short hair back then and got mistaken for lots of male names/labels...
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
At school....
7th hour
teacher starts talking about fathers and shit
Mentions girl who told us her dad was dad.
Teacher uses dead girl's dad as an example
I tell the teacher that her dad's dead
Teacher goes on
I say louder that her dad's dead.
See girl crying saying to stop
Room goes silent
Friends tell me I was cold bloody.
Didn't know what to say after that so I kept quiet.
Didn't really care, but she was a good friend so I said I was sorry.
Girl forgives me
All is well
1179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Hope's Peak Acame...
Offline
Posted 7/14/13 , edited 7/14/13
Oh man this one was really embarrassing for me.



I was at school and I had to go to the bathroom REALLY badly. But I waited in class for the bell to ring (because after that everybody is in class and not in the bathrooms!!) And I rushed there but there were two people already in there (and now I don't normally poop at school or even use the bathroom but this was an emergency ok.) But it was too late and I just slammed into the bathroom, got my pants off quickly and the moment my cheeks touched the seat I just let out this huge fart. And the two people in the bathroom just abruptly stopped their conversation for like a full awkward minute and then they continued a bit later. and I just, nope. I waited like 10 minutes before getting out of there.


SO BASICALLY, awkward moment when you're in a public restroom and you fart so loud you interrupt their conversation.
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Long Beach
Offline
Posted 7/14/13
Changing in locker rooms, saw this kids "johnny".
2238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / old dirty road in...
Offline
Posted 7/14/13

naegimakoto wrote:

Oh man this one was really embarrassing for me.



I was at school and I had to go to the bathroom REALLY badly. But I waited in class for the bell to ring (because after that everybody is in class and not in the bathrooms!!) And I rushed there but there were two people already in there (and now I don't normally poop at school or even use the bathroom but this was an emergency ok.) But it was too late and I just slammed into the bathroom, got my pants off quickly and the moment my cheeks touched the seat I just let out this huge fart. And the two people in the bathroom just abruptly stopped their conversation for like a full awkward minute and then they continued a bit later. and I just, nope. I waited like 10 minutes before getting out of there.


SO BASICALLY, awkward moment when you're in a public restroom and you fart so loud you interrupt their conversation.


OMG LOL made my day cuz i think its happened to the majority of us lol
Posted 7/14/13
Once I went into the school restroom with a friend and all the stalls were locked. We shouted if anyone was in any of those and nobody answered so we both picked a stall to go under and when I crawled under the stall, there was a girl sitting on the toilet and I was looking up to her. Needless to say I crawled out from under there and ran out the bathroom.
1179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Hope's Peak Acame...
Offline
Posted 7/14/13

YepImaNerd wrote:


naegimakoto wrote:

Oh man this one was really embarrassing for me.



I was at school and I had to go to the bathroom REALLY badly. But I waited in class for the bell to ring (because after that everybody is in class and not in the bathrooms!!) And I rushed there but there were two people already in there (and now I don't normally poop at school or even use the bathroom but this was an emergency ok.) But it was too late and I just slammed into the bathroom, got my pants off quickly and the moment my cheeks touched the seat I just let out this huge fart. And the two people in the bathroom just abruptly stopped their conversation for like a full awkward minute and then they continued a bit later. and I just, nope. I waited like 10 minutes before getting out of there.


SO BASICALLY, awkward moment when you're in a public restroom and you fart so loud you interrupt their conversation.


OMG LOL made my day cuz i think its happened to the majority of us lol


YES. It was really awful too just this loud long atrocious thing that got high at the end and I almost couldn't believe it came out of my butt.
2238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / old dirty road in...
Offline
Posted 7/14/13 , edited 7/14/13


YES. It was really awful too just this loud long atrocious thing that got high at the end and I almost couldn't believe it came out of my butt.

Haha u got to stop man i keep laughing and my co workers like why are u laughing like a girl
1179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Hope's Peak Acame...
Offline
Posted 7/14/13


Haha u got to stop man i keep laughing and my co workers like why are u laughing like a girl

Pft sorry! I have too many other awkward moments too. Its like my life isn't even life its just like a whole bunch of awkward moments strung together.
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Future
Offline
Posted 7/14/13
Walking in on my neighbor having sex with another man, behind her boyfriends back when i was 8 and she used to babysit me. I went back in to the hallway and her boyfriend walked through the front door 5 mins later then shit got real.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.