First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Black Rock Shooter Discussions
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Raccoon City
Offline
Posted 2/10/12
I found Fate/Zero on Hulu not to long ago, so I get a feeling that Black Rock Shooter will be on Hulu after the series has finished airing/streaming since it's from Aniplex.
43979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Online
Posted 2/11/12
I watched the ova but it confused the hell outta me
1370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/11/12
First when I saw the OVA i was like what the heck? cAUSE like the scene changes suddenly but you get the story as you see it. It's reallyg ood and the ending was really epic! LOl

also she looks really cool
131792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/17/12
Dat episode 3. Loving the soundtrack for this latest one. Also, I lol'd @ this:

Poor Kohata this episode thou. She also seems to be the personification of this character in the "Other World":


Tragedy ending is tragic:
57468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/17/12
I'm enjoying this, but there is a lot that isn't well explained. I think that's why it can be confusing. I also haven't seen the OVA.

Based on what I've seen these 3 episodes, here's what I think is happening:


Based on the OP, there is still another Otherworld avatar that hasn't been introduced yet, so I'm curious to see where it goes from here.
39695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Reno, NV, USA
Offline
Posted 2/17/12
While there are some similarities, I'm glad, personally, they're not just rehashing the OVA (which, as I recall, doesn't really explain a whole lot either). I'm also a bit amused by the perception of youth and age (at least in anime-- which maybe just reflects middle school or high school students' perceptions). If Black Gold Saw is an 小母さん (obasan, old woman), then those of us over 40 must all be decrepit monkey skeletons!
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/17/12

deadpanditto wrote:

I'm enjoying this, but there is a lot that isn't well explained. I think that's why it can be confusing. I also haven't seen the OVA.

Based on what I've seen these 3 episodes, here's what I think is happening:


Based on the OP, there is still another Otherworld avatar that hasn't been introduced yet, so I'm curious to see where it goes from here.


I agree with you. That's the closest I've been able to come to figuring this out. Interestingly..
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/17/12

sushipath wrote:

While there are some similarities, I'm glad, personally, they're not just rehashing the OVA (which, as I recall, doesn't really explain a whole lot either). I'm also a bit amused by the perception of youth and age (at least in anime-- which maybe just reflects middle school or high school students' perceptions). If Black Gold Saw is an 小母さん (obasan, old woman), then those of us over 40 must all be decrepit monkey skeletons!


QFT

67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/23/12
And a new twist...

131792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/23/12
Alright, so I just watched episode 4 and...seems to be getting darker and darker. Kagari being real bitch this episode:


And yes, Saya definitely has some sort of hidden agenda in this series. BRS vs. Dead Master next episode. (round 2?)
39695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Reno, NV, USA
Offline
Posted 2/24/12
I just finished watching episode 4. I actually thought Kagari was acting relatively normally, though clearly failing to perceive the depth of Yomi's neurosis and thus, inadvertantly I believe, setting her off. I'm also not sure Kohata has truly forgotten anything-- rather she may be just blocking out or refusing to acknowledge things from a very painful episode in her recent past. I'm also really curious as to what exactly is Saya doing, and how is it she presumably benefits from what she is doing. More than just the striking character designs (which was what drew my attention to Black Rock Shooter in the first place), I'm finding this to be a very interesting series! My suppositions may be all wrong, but I'm more than happy to find out the truth in the coming episodes!
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / EQUESTRIA!
Offline
Posted 2/25/12
Crunchyroll Need to have black rock shooter!!

I already watch 4 episode of BRS and i LOOOVE it :3
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/25/12

stark700 wrote:

Alright, so I just watched episode 4 and...seems to be getting darker and darker. Kagari being real bitch this episode:


And yes, Saya definitely has some sort of hidden agenda in this series. BRS vs. Dead Master next episode. (round 2?)


actually about Kagari, I disagree.
Saya though is clearly, deliberately stirring the pot to make things worse. Like the other posters I too wonder what she get's out of it.

57468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/25/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

actually about Kagari, I disagree.
Saya though is clearly, deliberately stirring the pot to make things worse. Like the other posters I too wonder what she get's out of it.



I agree.

I also love the nice touch where the coffee cups have icons that suit the characters. When Yomi visited Saya, Saya pulled out the cup with the little bird on it.

2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ashford, Kent
Offline
Posted 2/28/12
Amazing!
Anyway, spoiler alert.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.