First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Being called gay
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
Right...thanks guys!!!!
4508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
I've never been called that before but it will be fine with close friends around
8554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere,USA
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
I'm not a lesbian but i strongly support gay rights so because of that my dad accuses me for being a lesbian every time i watch LOGO or wear a gay rights shirt. I remember one time last year my boyfriend got me rainbow gauges for VDay and my dad saw them i called me lesbian and saying that when i leave home I'm probably gonna come back home a lesbian and i told that I'm not a lesbian and that there's nothing wrong with rainbows or supporting gay rights and then he told me that if i ever become a lesbian that he would disown and then i told that IF i was a lesbian i really wouldn't make a effort to hide it. When he tells me things like that i just let it go out the other ear. Just ignore your friends when they tell you that,I'm sure you'll get a bf when your good and ready
18142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sao Paulo, Brazil
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
just lie to them telling that you've been having awesome straight sex

but then again, maybe you are gay. who knows, right?
Posted 2/3/12

SammiexShikari wrote:

my dad saw them i called me lesbian and saying that when i leave home I'm probably gonna come back home a lesbian and i told that I'm not a lesbian and that there's nothing wrong with rainbows or supporting gay rights and then he told me that if i ever become a lesbian that he would disown and then i told that IF i was a lesbian i really wouldn't make a effort to hide it. When he tells me things like that i just let it go out the other ear. Just ignore your friends when they tell you that,I'm sure you'll get a bf when your good and ready


Wow. That's really sad what ur dad says. Sounds like he might have secret orientation issues of his own.

Posted 2/3/12
I don't really use it and never been called it. I've always thought it sounded stupid.
49061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
I am not gay, in fact, I've been living with my gf for two years. When I was younger though, I got called gay, not because they were accusing me of homosexuality, but because our generation has made that a term that equates to "uber lame" or unpleasant. So, that's kind of the thing we deal with nowadays. I'm kind of ashamed of using the word "fa**ot" though on a regular basis. I don't want to offend any homosexuals because I really do support LGBT rights. It's just that in my brain "fa**ot" is just a few steps about "asshole", "d*ck*, and "douchebag." Sometimes, I need a word that's beyond that. And that's it.
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 2/3/12

SammiexShikari wrote:

I'm not a lesbian but i strongly support gay rights so because of that my dad accuses me for being a lesbian every time i watch LOGO or wear a gay rights shirt. I remember one time last year my boyfriend got me rainbow gauges for VDay and my dad saw them i called me lesbian and saying that when i leave home I'm probably gonna come back home a lesbian and i told that I'm not a lesbian and that there's nothing wrong with rainbows or supporting gay rights and then he told me that if i ever become a lesbian that he would disown and then i told that IF i was a lesbian i really wouldn't make a effort to hide it. When he tells me things like that i just let it go out the other ear. Just ignore your friends when they tell you that,I'm sure you'll get a bf when your good and ready


I went through something similar....there was this peace sign online that was made of rainbow colors and was really beautiful. so i put it as my profile pic on my facebook page. when my mom saw it she asked me to take it down and asked me if i was a lesbian. i was so angry over her comment that i didnt talk to her the whole day lol!!!
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 2/3/12

gabrielperin wrote:

just lie to them telling that you've been having awesome straight sex

but then again, maybe you are gay. who knows, right?


i know...and the remark you just made is exactly the same they (ppl around me) make every time. Trust me if i was gay...i wouldn't hide it coz you can't really help who you fall for.
8554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere,USA
Offline
Posted 2/3/12

agira wrote:


SammiexShikari wrote:

I'm not a lesbian but i strongly support gay rights so because of that my dad accuses me for being a lesbian every time i watch LOGO or wear a gay rights shirt. I remember one time last year my boyfriend got me rainbow gauges for VDay and my dad saw them i called me lesbian and saying that when i leave home I'm probably gonna come back home a lesbian and i told that I'm not a lesbian and that there's nothing wrong with rainbows or supporting gay rights and then he told me that if i ever become a lesbian that he would disown and then i told that IF i was a lesbian i really wouldn't make a effort to hide it. When he tells me things like that i just let it go out the other ear. Just ignore your friends when they tell you that,I'm sure you'll get a bf when your good and ready


I went through something similar....there was this peace sign online that was made of rainbow colors and was really beautiful. so i put it as my profile pic on my facebook page. when my mom saw it she asked me to take it down and asked me if i was a lesbian. i was so angry over her comment that i didnt talk to her the whole day lol!!!



Last month my dad and i got into a HUGE fight over the same issue but he apologized the next day so i think he's learning. Don't let stuff like that get to you. Just dust it off lol
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
seventh grade summer.
everyone was saying i was a lesbian.
sure.
i liked boobies.
but i stick to guys more.
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 2/3/12
Really appreciate the advises guys....thanks a lot!!!
8554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere,USA
Offline
Posted 2/3/12

Else-ee wrote:


SammiexShikari wrote:

my dad saw them i called me lesbian and saying that when i leave home I'm probably gonna come back home a lesbian and i told that I'm not a lesbian and that there's nothing wrong with rainbows or supporting gay rights and then he told me that if i ever become a lesbian that he would disown and then i told that IF i was a lesbian i really wouldn't make a effort to hide it. When he tells me things like that i just let it go out the other ear. Just ignore your friends when they tell you that,I'm sure you'll get a bf when your good and ready


Wow. That's really sad what ur dad says. Sounds like he might have secret orientation issues of his own.



Its not really like that. This might sound really stereotypical/racist but we're from Jamaica,i was there but i wasn't raised there but he was raised there and the majority of the people down there are VERY closed mind especially when it comes to things like gay rights. Down there if your even accused of being gay you could end up dead and people wouldn't even do anything about it because the majority of the people down there think that homosexuality is wrong and that its a sin and that you should die for it. So every time he says stuff like that it doesn't really bother much because i know it was the environment he was raised in
Posted 2/3/12
Never really happened other than on here, but that's self-explained.
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 2/4/12
I'm from Africa and ppl react the same way as Jamaicans!!!! Homosexuals are HATED in my country. Needless to say how "EDUCATED" we are on the subject !!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.