First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Being called gay
Posted 2/6/12
You're gay.
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/12
"Gay"

Why wouldn't you be HAPPY?

They're just made because they can't summon up the word "homosexual".

Seriously though, at the end of the day if YOU know you're not a homosexual. That's all that counts.

There's nothing wrong with being homosexual. Love is love. However, if that's not what you are and it bothers you when you get called that - ignore it or make a joke out of it. If you can joke about it, they usually back off.

39209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/12
I've actually never been called gay. Which is actually a little ironic...
4761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/12
that's so immature lol what is this, middle school?
9075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 2/7/12

agira wrote:

So i'm a virgin and have NEVER had a boyfriend..for that reason i have been called gay by my friends. I love BOYS probably too much , and this is a life choice. Though i have nothing against gay people, I don't like being accused of something i'm not. I usually let things slide, but it has happened on several occasions. Just wondering if it's happened to you, and how did you react???

P.S: don't be mean please !!


Simple ignore their remarks. If you know you aren't why let it bother you?
Posted 2/7/12
i don't care if someone calls me guy i like pussy so it doesn't matter to me
35567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/9/12
ya just ignore it.
I don't hang out a lot anymore cuz of school/work but when I when I was in highschool people called me gay all the time even tho I had a girlfriend and they didn't know.
If u have girls as friend somehow you become gay in their heads.
27602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SA
Offline
Posted 2/9/12

gaara579 wrote:

i don't care if someone calls me guy


Yeah, I knew you were gay
Posted 2/9/12

choieraebin wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

i don't care if someone calls me guy


Yeah, I knew you were gay


i knew that was just trying to piss me off nice try though
1154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / World Wide Web
Offline
Posted 2/9/12
I've been called gay too.
Especially in high-school, even my mom thought I was gay, she was trying to be subtle about it saying "It's alright if people are gay, as long as they're happy, that all that matters."
I don't care about that. Just shrug it off.
“Say what you want and be who you are, for those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind” - Dr Seuss

I've even had people shout "Gay" and "Homo" after me on the street (people I don't even know)
That hurt! Making assumptions, are we? Assume makes an ass out of both u and me.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Generic Weeaboo H...
Offline
Posted 2/9/12
i get it quite a lot but i think it is funny more than anything, only insecure people feel the need to bring other people down
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/9/12

agira wrote:

So i'm a virgin and have NEVER had a boyfriend..for that reason i have been called gay by my friends. I love BOYS probably too much , and this is a life choice. Though i have nothing against gay people, I don't like being accused of something i'm not. I usually let things slide, but it has happened on several occasions. Just wondering if it's happened to you, and how did you react???

P.S: don't be mean please !!


Just laugh and tell them " you say it like it's a bad thing"

20020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/12 , edited 2/9/12
Lol, I'm bi and being called hetero ticks me off. XD

If people want to be idiots and toss labels around, that's their sad little business. Don't let it get to you; their opinions can't change who you really are. That's something I've had to learn in dealing with my closed-minded relatives. My parents are a lot better, but my mum still thinks I'm straight 'cause I talk about guys being hot. Well, talking about chicks being hot with your mother is an uncomfortable situation, methinks, whether you're a girl OR a guy. XD

At any rate, douches will be douches. Don't think much of their opinions.
3334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Frozen Isle
Offline
Posted 2/9/12
Yup when I was still young.. now they don't call me that anymore.
Not when I've already morphed into a rosebud.
People are really.... nevahmind!
Posted 2/9/12 , edited 2/9/12
Gay's such an overused word. I like to use variations of it, like "queer", "faggot" and "penis muncher"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.