First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do we really need pictures of dead people on crunchyroll?
19046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Lawrence, Kansas
Offline
Posted 2/5/12
The news article of the Taiwanese guy who died at an internet cafe has a picture of his corpse. Personally, it doesn't really bother me, but I'm confused about whether or not it should be immediately available to everyone that visits this site...
Posted 2/5/12
It depends. Was he watching anime at the T.O.D.?
Posted 2/5/12
Well, considering that most of the people on Crunchyroll are half-educated rude little brats, I say that we need some more dead corpses around these here parts.
Posted 2/5/12

Dave1004 wrote:

Well, considering that most of the people on Crunchyroll are half-educated rude little brats, I say that we need some more dead corpses around these here parts.


How dare you insult my snotty pride!
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/5/12
Yes, I get off to dead people everyday.
Posted 2/5/12
I didn't know they showed the body. I didn't look at the picture too long, just a glance.
Posted 2/5/12 , edited 2/5/12

Dave1004 wrote:

Well, considering that most of the people on Crunchyroll are half-educated rude little brats, I say that we need some more dead corpses around these here parts.


Please teach me what "respect" and "education" are.
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Primordial soup
Offline
Posted 2/5/12

Dave1004 wrote:

Well, considering that most of the people on Crunchyroll are half-educated rude little brats, I say that we need some more dead corpses around these here parts.


suk mai d1kc, im n0t rud3 0r un3duc4t3d!!1 ur jus j34l0us 0f m3 cuz im s3xy nd k00l nd b34utifuhl nd ur n0t, j34lus f4gg0t!11 bit3 m3!11
d0nt h4t3 c0z im 3m0, h4t3rz mak3 m3 fam0use, b!tch.
nd d0nt u d4r3 r3ply b4k cuz i kn0w wh3r u liv3!!1!11


50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/12

-Cum wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Well, considering that most of the people on Crunchyroll are half-educated rude little brats, I say that we need some more dead corpses around these here parts.


suk mai d1kc, im n0t rud3 0r un3duc4t3d!!1 ur jus j34l0us 0f m3 cuz im s3xy nd k00l nd b34utifuhl nd ur n0t, j34lus f4gg0t!11 bit3 m3!11
d0nt h4t3 c0z im 3m0, h4t3rz mak3 m3 fam0use, b!tch.
nd d0nt u d4r3 r3ply b4k cuz i kn0w wh3r u liv3!!1!11




Your English shows it all.
Anyway .. When did that picture showed up?
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Primordial soup
Offline
Posted 2/5/12

TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


-Cum wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Well, considering that most of the people on Crunchyroll are half-educated rude little brats, I say that we need some more dead corpses around these here parts.


suk mai d1kc, im n0t rud3 0r un3duc4t3d!!1 ur jus j34l0us 0f m3 cuz im s3xy nd k00l nd b34utifuhl nd ur n0t, j34lus f4gg0t!11 bit3 m3!11
d0nt h4t3 c0z im 3m0, h4t3rz mak3 m3 fam0use, b!tch.
nd d0nt u d4r3 r3ply b4k cuz i kn0w wh3r u liv3!!1!11




Your English shows it all.
Anyway .. When did that picture showed up?


h4t3rz m4k3 m3 f4m0use.
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/12

-Cum wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


-Cum wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Well, considering that most of the people on Crunchyroll are half-educated rude little brats, I say that we need some more dead corpses around these here parts.


suk mai d1kc, im n0t rud3 0r un3duc4t3d!!1 ur jus j34l0us 0f m3 cuz im s3xy nd k00l nd b34utifuhl nd ur n0t, j34lus f4gg0t!11 bit3 m3!11
d0nt h4t3 c0z im 3m0, h4t3rz mak3 m3 fam0use, b!tch.
nd d0nt u d4r3 r3ply b4k cuz i kn0w wh3r u liv3!!1!11




Your English shows it all.
Anyway .. When did that picture showed up?


h4t3rz m4k3 m3 f4m0use.


You just made my day. Thank you.
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Primordial soup
Offline
Posted 2/5/12

TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


-Cum wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


-Cum wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Well, considering that most of the people on Crunchyroll are half-educated rude little brats, I say that we need some more dead corpses around these here parts.


suk mai d1kc, im n0t rud3 0r un3duc4t3d!!1 ur jus j34l0us 0f m3 cuz im s3xy nd k00l nd b34utifuhl nd ur n0t, j34lus f4gg0t!11 bit3 m3!11
d0nt h4t3 c0z im 3m0, h4t3rz mak3 m3 fam0use, b!tch.
nd d0nt u d4r3 r3ply b4k cuz i kn0w wh3r u liv3!!1!11




Your English shows it all.
Anyway .. When did that picture showed up?


h4t3rz m4k3 m3 f4m0use.


You just made my day. Thank you.


h3h3h3h3h3h3h3.
w4nn4 m4k3 0ut?
2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/5/12
i do. lol.


anyways, who cares. people these days need a swift kick of reality.
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 2/5/12
well maybe the way he was laying will explain why noone noticed for a while
Posted 2/5/12
We can see dead people.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.