First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
☚❤☛ QUESTIONS
(Inactive) Elite Helper
9211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Black-Sea Shores
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

taetoro- wrote:

may i know how to add yourself ?? -thanks ^^


All you need is to Log out your profile and go to your profile page then open a new tab and log in, after that add yourself from the tab u logged out from



Chikara-nin wrote:

Hello there. I am not sure if its just how CR has modified itself or if there's a way around it, but is there a possible way to upload an animated gif on your prof page without all those fuzzy whites that kept appearing on the imagery? I have tried suggestions regarding minimizing the size of the gif or even having a friend make the gif thru his software, but when it comes to bringing it up on the page itself, its still fuzzed or clouded up. Please advise, thanks. :)


CR changed.. and if the gifs are fuzzy I suggest to upload them on a site and then add then as an image on your desired location
Posted 5/27/12


Chikara-nin wrote:

Hello there. I am not sure if its just how CR has modified itself or if there's a way around it, but is there a possible way to upload an animated gif on your prof page without all those fuzzy whites that kept appearing on the imagery? I have tried suggestions regarding minimizing the size of the gif or even having a friend make the gif thru his software, but when it comes to bringing it up on the page itself, its still fuzzed or clouded up. Please advise, thanks. :)

CR changed.. and if the gifs are fuzzy I suggest to upload them on a site and then add then as an image on your desired location


Ahh~ Thanks so much. I'll go and give it a try.
Posted 6/2/12
Hi! I'm having problems with making pages on my profile..... could you teach me?? xx
Posted 6/16/12
well i dont know how to edit other posts that arent mine. can u tell me how to do it?
Posted 6/19/12
okay...how do you translate cryptic messages like this one i received in the pm..... my pc is not translating it to its proper word form and when i go to the cryptic messenger link, that one that we have on the front of the group's site...it doesnt translate the cryptic message....



Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ...
ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴀᴍᴜsɪɴɢ..

♠Tʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛʟᴇss ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛs...!♠


I pretty much figured it out on the fist two lines but the last lines two words got me stomped
Posted 6/26/12
I am having trouble on making small letters...
and different colored letters.. Could someone help me out?
CPH Member
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
How to make the Font Bigger/Smaller?
CPH Member
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / EXO PLANET
Offline
Posted 8/8/12 , edited 8/10/12
Ummmm...Can I take some donations for the decorations??
CPH Member
7209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vorte Monde
Offline
Posted 8/8/12

SeiKun9 wrote:

How to make the Font Bigger/Smaller?


I'm not a mod, but this is the code : [ style size="numberpx" ] your text [ /style ]
*Note : Close the space

Ex: This is how you do it

You're welcome
CPH Member
7209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vorte Monde
Offline
Posted 8/8/12

Tsukiruna wrote:

I am having trouble on making small letters...
and different colored letters.. Could someone help me out?


Do you still need help? This was posted 2 months ago ....eh i'll just help you.
I'm not a mod, but here you go~

this is the code for the size of letters [ style size = " number px "] your text here [ /style ]

*Close the space

and for the colored text : [ style color = " colorname " ] your text [ /style]

Ex : You see~? You're welcome ^^

CPH Member
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
-Bows - Thank you so much Miss
Posted 8/8/12
How do you get text right next to a pic?
Posted 8/8/12

Mayu-chii wrote:


Tsukiruna wrote:

I am having trouble on making small letters...
and different colored letters.. Could someone help me out?


Do you still need help? This was posted 2 months ago ....eh i'll just help you.
I'm not a mod, but here you go~

this is the code for the size of letters [ style size = " number px "] your text here
[ /style ]

*Close the space

and for the colored text : [ style color = " colorname " ] your text [ /style]

Ex : You see~? You're welcome ^^



Thank you! :)
Posted 8/8/12
I am having trouble..I have put the BBcodes in how you said and nothing is working...Is there something else I have to do?
CPH Member
7209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vorte Monde
Offline
Posted 8/9/12

TetoKasane14 wrote:

I am having trouble..I have put the BBcodes in how you said and nothing is working...Is there something else I have to do?


depends on how you did the bb code, how did you do it?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.