Post Reply Main Story Page
Creator
24514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The BatCave
Offline
Posted 2/6/12
yup read n weep bitches >:P lol jk xD
Creator
24514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The BatCave
Offline
Posted 6/1/12 , edited 6/1/12
Mosi and Miki left the apartment and began walking to the mall where they would buy christmas presents. After about half an hour they arrived at the malls entrance. Mosi eyes widened at how much bigger the mall was than the one back at Greece.
"Oh! This is exciting Miki!!!" Mosi grins widely and goofily down at Miki. When they entered she immediately ran off and disappeared with in the crowd of people.
Member
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the magical wo...
Offline
Posted 7/18/12
“Ah, wait…!” the supposed teenager starts before Mosi dashes away, "…And she’s gone…Sigh…well, let’s see…” The Lolita walks around a bit as she searches for Christmas presents. Not much else really.

In the meantime…there seems to be a hooded person following her…hiding in the shadows ever so often. After confirming that Miki is indeed who she is, he creepily smiles to himself before approaching the blue-eyed Japanese child. “Hiii Miiikiii, I didn’t know you were going to the mall today~”

The Lolita jolts up in surprise, knowing all too well who the mysterious person might be… “Oh…hi…Inugami-san…I didn’t expect to find you here either…” she replies, finding the situation quite awkward…after all…what are the chances of her finding HIM and the MALL considering how…well antisocial this guy is but then again, it would be rude to just ignore him considering how only she and a few other people tend to notice him…

“Christmas shopping I presume?” questioned Inugami.
“Ah, yeah. I came here with a cousin of mine, but I lost her along the way…” answered Miki.
“Hoooh? You mean the one that you live with?

“Not really. It’s another cousin of mine who just recently came to visit…"
“I see…Well, since they’re not here I would gladly accompany you on your holiday shoopping~"
Inugami states as he inches closer to her.
“Um…That won’t be necessary……"
But it’s too late; it seems that Inugami has already invaded her personal space. “……”
You must be logged in to post.