Remove this ad
First  Prev  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  Next  Last
48-Hour All-Access Guest Passes
16016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/13 , edited 1/28/13
BESBEQKMH59 Reedemed
1188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
pass gone in 20 minutes? Geez, people are fast, isn't usually only about 10 minutes for one posted on a episode?
7094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
Two Guest Passes Available! Message me if you're interested.
17039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 1/28/13 , edited 1/28/13
http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=used
8895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Gates of ....
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

xbubblerainx wrote:

pass gone in 20 minutes? Geez, people are fast, isn't usually only about 10 minutes for one posted on a episode? :mellow:


Wait till you get the ones that are un-redeemed at 1 second after the posting then redeemed by the time you click redeem.

Sometimes I wonder if you have to spam F5 to find guest passes that aren't redeemed, lol.
Posted 1/28/13

sinnoaria wrote:


Wait till you get the ones that are un-redeemed at 1 second after the posting then redeemed by the time you click redeem.

Sometimes I wonder if you have to spam F5 to find guest passes that aren't redeemed, lol.


Or you can ask those with the stars for the passes. There more of a chance of getting something from them than camping here.

But yes, this place is too quick, not that I'm trying to get one myself.
8895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Gates of ....
Offline
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13

Dman31 wrote:


sinnoaria wrote:


Wait till you get the ones that are un-redeemed at 1 second after the posting then redeemed by the time you click redeem.

Sometimes I wonder if you have to spam F5 to find guest passes that aren't redeemed, lol.


Or you can ask those with the stars for the passes. There more of a chance of getting something from them than camping here.

But yes, this place is too quick, not that I'm trying to get one myself.


Eh... I don't really feel like bothering them though. It seems to me that having a star next to your name should not turn you into open game for random requests from people you don't even know. Granted, some people might like that, but it just isn't how I am. I'm the type that would rather just take my chances than bother someone. Especially for something where I can't give anything tangible in return.


Edit:

I just noticed someone sent me a guest pass 0_O That was kinda random.
Posted 1/29/13

sinnoaria wrote:

Eh... I don't really feel like bothering them though. It seems to me that having a star next to your name should not turn you into open game for random requests from people you don't even know. Granted, some people might like that, but it just isn't how I am. I'm the type that would rather just take my chances than bother someone. Especially for something where I can't give anything tangible in return.


A bit modest huh? That's not too bad because I'm kinda like that too. I can see why some if not most people here are hungry hungry hippo here. Well, just an option.
10032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Would someone mind PMing me a guest pass? Thanks!
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13
May I please have a guest pass?
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Can someone give a guest pass plz I would appreciate it
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Hello guys, i would like to know if i can have a guest pass so i can watch Naruto shippuden.

Please and Thank you in advance
17012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Online
Posted 1/29/13
Here you go !
http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=GYZLZWJGXLQ . . . . . . . . !!!
17060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Here's two I've had waiting for a home! Enjoy, kiddos!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=HY455ZBU7BX

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=GQH5FQHL7UG
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
I have three:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=USDXNAUXUD4 expires 1/31

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=F6XYP3V56DG

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=64NRM3E78A3

Enjoy!
First  Prev  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.