First  Prev  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  Next  Last
48-Hour All-Access Guest Passes
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / NOT JAPAN
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

niknar266 wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.co.uk/guest_pass?code=DPJ6EQY5AG6
http://www.crunchyroll.co.uk/guest_pass?code=5E5MLKVJLY6
http://www.crunchyroll.co.uk/guest_pass?code=99KGST5E937


hehe thank you, friend!
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
could someone pm me one for this week please
23285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Here's a couple:

A34HE8M8PF3

88VZ7HSRFQM
6053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

Here's a couple:

A34HE8M8PF3

88VZ7HSRFQM


Someone took them already, so I'll thank you on their behalf.
14086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13
Here you go : http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=NFVWYEG75J6


Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanndddd It's gone
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13
SDTHNEP9F9H- Gone now...am I the only one who is entertained by how quickly they disappear?
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13


Thanks man, time for some simulcasts. :D
EDIT: Lol, I remembered your picture from that thread about how giving away guest passes is bad. It reminded me to check here, haha.
8054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13

Squirrelsoup88 wrote:


Here's a couple:

A34HE8M8PF3

88VZ7HSRFQM


Someone took them already, so I'll thank you on their behalf.

You are correct, my good man. How rude of me. Thank you, Happencheese, for the first code. Time to watch some bleach
1312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
you guys got some more im out for this looking for new attack on titan
1312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
thx so much techo for sending me the p@ss ::D have a blessed weekend
41574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13
Okay, I am going to try trivia for guest passes. I have two so, that means two questions. The first one to PM me with the answer to a question gets one.

1) In Gundam Seed Destiny, what is the name of the main character's first mobile suit?

2) In Claymore, how do the ladies gain their demon fighting powers and what is special about this process for the main character?

Ready, set.............PM

Edit: Going to bed really soon (Graveyard shift this week.) I will base the winners on the order of PMs in my inbox. Good Luck.

Edit: Question one and a guess pass gone. Answer: ZGMF-X56S Impulse

Edit: Question two and guest pass gone. Answer: Yoma (Demon) flesh is implanted in the young ladies. In Clare's case, she took the flesh of another claymore, Teresa who had been kind to her and Clare saw killed by a yoma.

Those of you who didn't make it, sorry. I will try again in about a month when I get another pass.
26337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

jogu wrote:



Thanks man, time for some simulcasts. :D
EDIT: Lol, I remembered your picture from that thread about how giving away guest passes is bad. It reminded me to check here, haha.


Lol. Yea posting in there made me want to give away a guest pass just because. xD
4224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Could someone PM me a guest pass so I can catch up on Oreimo, Attack on Titan, Space Brothers, HxH, and everything else on this awesome site?? Thanks
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Greed Island
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Is anyone giving away guest passes? ^^; I need one to watch HxH later on...pm me, please if so ^-^
58948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

beubanks7507 wrote:

Okay, I am going to try trivia for guest passes. I have two so, that means two questions. The first one to PM me with the answer to a question gets one.

1) In Gundam Seed Destiny, what is the name of the main character's first mobile suit?

2) In Claymore, how do the ladies gain their demon fighting powers and what is special about this process for the main character?

Ready, set.............PM

Edit: Going to bed really soon (Graveyard shift this week.) I will base the winners on the order of PMs in my inbox. Good Luck.

Edit: Question one and a guess pass gone. Answer: ZGMF-X56S Impulse


Silly people can use google....
First  Prev  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.