First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Seishun Gakuen School
Creator
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~LaLa Land~
Offline
Posted 2/13/12
This is Seishun Gakuen (Seigaku) Middle School
Posted 2/13/12
Ryoma walking to school drinking his soda
Creator
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~LaLa Land~
Offline
Posted 2/13/12

An apple falls out of a near by tree heading for Ryoma
Posted 2/13/12

RpGirls wrote:


An apple falls out of a near by tree heading for Ryoma


Ryoma had noticed and caught it in his hands and heads to the tennis courts and saw momo and fuji.
Creator
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~LaLa Land~
Offline
Posted 2/13/12


Maria giggles to herself "so he really does have good reflexes" jumps out of the tree and fallows him while trying not to be caught
Posted 2/13/12

RpGirls wrote:



Maria giggles to herself "so he really does have good reflexes" jumps out of the tree and fallows him while trying not to be caught


Ryoma sensed someone following him " Who's there?" he asked
Posted 2/13/12

RpGirls wrote:



Maria giggles to herself "so he really does have good reflexes" jumps out of the tree and fallows him while trying not to be caught


Ryoma sensed someone following him " Who's there?" he asked
Creator
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~LaLa Land~
Offline
Posted 2/13/12


Maria gasps in surprise and fright at being caught and quickly hides in a bush
Posted 2/13/12

RpGirls wrote:



Maria gasps in surprise and fright at being caught and quickly hides in a bush


ryoma turned around "come out i know ur there" he said
Creator
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~LaLa Land~
Offline
Posted 2/13/12


Maria blushes and hides deeper in the bush "I-I'm s-s-sorry b-but I c-cant d-d-do th-that R-Ryoma-san"
Posted 2/13/12


ryoma raised a brow "why can't you?"
Creator
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~LaLa Land~
Offline
Posted 2/13/12


Maria bows her head down in shame "Because if I do then R-Ryoma-san will know who I am"
Posted 2/13/12

RpGirls wrote:



Maria bows her head down in shame "Because if I do then R-Ryoma-san will know who I am"


"Alright i won't force you." he said sighing as he takes his bag that holds his racket
Creator
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~LaLa Land~
Offline
Posted 2/13/12


She looks surprised and then giggles "There's something Maria...." she gasps and then clasps her hands over her mouth "oppps I didn't mean to say that"
Posted 2/13/12

RpGirls wrote:



She looks surprised and then giggles "There's something Maria...." she gasps and then clasps her hands over her mouth "oppps I didn't mean to say that"


"So ur names Maria?" he asked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.