trying to get my friend into anime what should i make them watch
6302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 2/13/12
Ok just like it says ...except it not just for one friend it is for 2...one guy and one girl and i am just not sure what i should start them out on. I know my first one was FLCL but i dont think that will win them over any suggestions?
Posted 2/13/12
Meh, you could always just recommend the usual, Naruto, Bleach and Onepiece sort of Shonen things. These seem to be the animes that gets most people into anime.
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/12
my first anime was black butler its a more serious and realistic anime but its also hilarious and there also vampire knight and durarara!! or what about fruits basket has hot guys an air headed heroine itll get the girl in and durarara has hot guys and hot girls
6302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 2/13/12

haikinka wrote:

Meh, you could always just recommend the usual, Naruto, Bleach and Onepiece sort of Shonen things. These seem to be the animes that gets most people into anime.


Truthfully im not a fan of naruto and bleach just needs to stop airing even though i am a huge fan of it....



animegirl389 wrote:

my first anime was black butler its a more serious and realistic anime but its also hilarious and there also vampire knight and durarara!! or what about fruits basket has hot guys an air headed heroine itll get the girl in and durarara has hot guys and hot girls

I absolutely loved black butler also i think that one will do!
Posted 2/13/12

happypplp11 wrote:


haikinka wrote:

Meh, you could always just recommend the usual, Naruto, Bleach and Onepiece sort of Shonen things. These seem to be the animes that gets most people into anime.


Truthfully im not a fan of naruto and bleach just needs to stop airing even though i am a huge fan of it....


Doesn't matter whether your a fan or not lol. I'm not either, but it'll get them into it... But meh, it's your friends, your choice...

Stein's;gate, Angel beats errrrrr some other animes.

6302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 2/13/12
true true ok maybe angel beats
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/13/12

happypplp11 wrote:

Ok just like it says ...except it not just for one friend it is for 2...one guy and one girl and i am just not sure what i should start them out on. I know my first one was FLCL but i dont think that will win them over any suggestions?


Kindly refrain from personal threads, we have a anime recommendation thread among the sticky threads. Please use that.


Locked~

You must be logged in to post.