First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Owning an Exotic Pet
6972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 2/14/12

AutumnsSummer wrote:




That's really cute >.< I feel like copying your idea now D:
But I think that if I were to get an exotic pet, it'd be that or a koala ^^


a koala would be cute too. they look like old men to me ^_^
Posted 2/14/12

killaf0x wrote:


AutumnsSummer wrote:




That's really cute >.< I feel like copying your idea now D:
But I think that if I were to get an exotic pet, it'd be that or a koala ^^


a koala would be cute too. they look like old men to me ^_^


LOL >.< I kind of agree with you...lol when I read that, I thought "Cute old guy-lookin' pets" A bit messed up, but yeah o.o
6972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 2/14/12

AutumnsSummer wrote:


killaf0x wrote:


AutumnsSummer wrote:




That's really cute >.< I feel like copying your idea now D:
But I think that if I were to get an exotic pet, it'd be that or a koala ^^


a koala would be cute too. they look like old men to me ^_^


LOL >.< I kind of agree with you...lol when I read that, I thought "Cute old guy-lookin' pets" A bit messed up, but yeah o.o


LOL at least these old men wont break a hip and die when u squeeze them
Posted 2/14/12



xD They won't jab at you with canes either ^^"
Posted 2/15/12 , edited 2/15/12

-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Vincent Vega. Rare animal, really rare.


I love you, too.



Nah-uh! You didn't tell me you love me on VDay when I was still active!
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Vincent Vega. Rare animal, really rare.


I love you, too.



Nah-uh! You didn't tell me you love me on VDay when I was still active! :P


:) But I do love you. That's what my penis is telling me. :)

Posted 2/15/12

-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Vincent Vega. Rare animal, really rare.


I love you, too.



Nah-uh! You didn't tell me you love me on VDay when I was still active! :P


:) But I do love you. That's what my penis is telling me. :)



Your penis is erecting? LOL
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Vincent Vega. Rare animal, really rare.


I love you, too.



Nah-uh! You didn't tell me you love me on VDay when I was still active! :P


:) But I do love you. That's what my penis is telling me. :)



Your penis is erecting? LOL


It was erect.

Posted 2/15/12

-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Vincent Vega. Rare animal, really rare.


I love you, too.



Nah-uh! You didn't tell me you love me on VDay when I was still active! :P


:) But I do love you. That's what my penis is telling me. :)



Your penis is erecting? LOL


It was erect.



But your mind wasn't.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Vincent Vega. Rare animal, really rare.


I love you, too.



Nah-uh! You didn't tell me you love me on VDay when I was still active! :P


:) But I do love you. That's what my penis is telling me. :)



Your penis is erecting? LOL


It was erect.



But your mind wasn't.


My mind? What do you mean?

Posted 2/15/12

-Vega- wrote:

My mind? What do you mean?



Oh ho ho, you know what I mean.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

My mind? What do you mean?



Oh ho ho, you know what I mean.


Do you mean that I don't really love you?

10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
Humboldt penguin! I want a Humboldt penguin! They are so cute!
Posted 2/15/12
I would want to own a Serval.
Posted 2/15/12
Ferrets small and easy to take care of and a few could be considered exotic.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.