First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Japanese Perversion(debate)
Posted 2/15/12
I love hentai
Posted 2/15/12

poiiuux wrote:


poiiuux wrote:

(debate)

^ ?

What's there to debate? All I see is very ignorant ramblings....




38859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
poiiuux, all i see is an immature child spamming on this post. Now please leave if you aren't go to post anything related to the topic.
44767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 2/15/12 , edited 2/15/12

MacabreCordis wrote:


Mangasurf wrote:

What your counter argument does is only point fingers in the opposite direction. I want legitimate explanations and opinions on the subject only.


I understand what you are saying, and some of me agrees with you, but then i think that every country and every nationality has major faults that are abhorrent.

I don't think you can penalize one country, Japan is -somewhat- open about its perverseness, other places keep it more on a low down; but it's still present.


And I'm going to be more objective for a bit:
Interesting point you highlighted. Many places are known for their slave and sex traffic rates for example. And if you sign up for FBI updates I'm not kidding...at least 1-2 seperate cases of child pornography are convicted each and every day in America.

Just recently the FBI sent these:

http://www.fbi.gov/minneapolis/press-releases/2012/sioux-falls-man-charged-with-sex-trafficking-of-a-child?utm_campaign=email-Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_source=minneapolis-press-releases&utm_content=71094

http://www.fbi.gov/dallas/press-releases/2012/dallas-man-with-more-than-1-800-images-and-150-videos-of-child-pornography-pleads-guilty-in-federal-court?utm_campaign=email-Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dallas-press-releases&utm_content=67112

http://www.fbi.gov/news/news_blog/76-year-old-man-sentenced-to-eight-years-for-possession-of-child-pornography?utm_campaign=email-Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_source=extras&utm_content=68985

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/nine-indicted-for-conspiring-to-receive-distribute-and-possess-child-pornography?utm_campaign=email-Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_source=national-press-releases&utm_content=68440

And these are all in America...I'm sure other countries have similar cases as well. So which is worse? A country that is open about it, and they have conducted studies to see if watching pornography increases or decreases the rape rate, and some argue its a way for that particular sexual outlet. Or countries that try to appear "unperverted" yet hold so many sex crimes and previsions on an individual basis? Here is one study http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1999-pornography-rape-sex-crimes-japan.html Its older and from 1999 but interesting all the same to read.
Posted 2/15/12 , edited 2/15/12

Mangasurf wrote:

poiiuux, all i see is an immature child spamming on this post. Now please leave if you aren't go to post anything related to the topic.



Why is Japanese culture so perverted and violent?


Are you asking a question? Are you trying to make a point? Your first post is inconsistent. Are you generalising Japan's culture as perverted, or are you pinpointing the otaku subculture?

Can't post anything related to the topic if you can't make things clear. All the other posts' topics are all over the place because of how ambiguous your topic is.

EDIT:


What your counter argument does is only point fingers in the opposite direction. I want legitimate explanations and opinions on the subject only.


That's very rude of you to whoever you were replying to. You opened a thread with a specific indication that you're after "debate", yet you reply to a post with a mere "you're just pointing fingers to the opposite direction" with no explanation whatsoever. Why would you start a "debate thread" if that's how you're going to respond?
Posted 2/15/12
I was trying to find more statistics, but I got lazy and gave up.

And I see where you're coming from... but personally, I think everyone on the planet's psychology is a bit weird... I forgot what I was gonna say o.0

To me, it just reminds me of those news reports you hear of people killing people, because they thought they would come back to life, or because they saw it in a video game. I find it hard to believe that these things alone could affect a persons mentality, and these people probably had something wrong with them already... Some one tell me what the point I'm trying to make is, 'cause I'm either too drunk or too tired.

As for your claims of it damaging society, I think I'm ok in asking for sources?
Posted 2/15/12

poiiuux wrote:


That's very rude of you to whoever you were replying to. You opened a thread with a specific indication that you're after "debate", yet you reply to a post with a mere "you're just pointing fingers to the opposite direction" with no explanation whatsoever. Why would you start a "debate thread" if that's how you're going to respond?


Tbf, I think that's because I opened my post a bit rudely :P
Posted 2/15/12

Mangasurf wrote:

Lol ah ok, yeah I just get annoyed with people with very delicate mindsets about racial or cultural topics. It's an immensely immoral and disgusting flaw that i just don't understand coming from, on the interior, a very noble and humble culture. And public anime too, the portrayal of women in a lot of it is pretty obscene... I'm honestly surprised as to why the lack of interest of sex in Japan and the decline of population even exists.


RED: Same!

BLUE: Wait. What? I see an element of which you and I both consider annoying in this post. Can you identify it too? Hope so.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

haikinka wrote:

Tbf, I think that's because I opened my post a bit rudely :P



Ha-chan stirring up some drama.



Posted 2/15/12

chrome_mist wrote:


haikinka wrote:

Tbf, I think that's because I opened my post a bit rudely :P



Ha-chan stirring up some drama.





Drama is my speciality
38859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

Maiden_aya wrote:


MacabreCordis wrote:


Mangasurf wrote:

What your counter argument does is only point fingers in the opposite direction. I want legitimate explanations and opinions on the subject only.


I understand what you are saying, and some of me agrees with you, but then i think that every country and every nationality has major faults that are abhorrent.

I don't think you can penalize one country, Japan is -somewhat- open about its perverseness, other places keep it more on a low down; but it's still present.


And I'm going to be more objective for a bit:
Interesting point you highlighted. Many places are known for their slave and sex traffic rates for example. And if you sign up for FBI updates I'm not kidding...at least 1-2 seperate cases of child pornography are convicted each and every day in America.

Just recently the FBI sent these:

http://www.fbi.gov/minneapolis/press-releases/2012/sioux-falls-man-charged-with-sex-trafficking-of-a-child?utm_campaign=email-Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_source=minneapolis-press-releases&utm_content=71094

http://www.fbi.gov/dallas/press-releases/2012/dallas-man-with-more-than-1-800-images-and-150-videos-of-child-pornography-pleads-guilty-in-federal-court?utm_campaign=email-Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dallas-press-releases&utm_content=67112

http://www.fbi.gov/news/news_blog/76-year-old-man-sentenced-to-eight-years-for-possession-of-child-pornography?utm_campaign=email-Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_source=extras&utm_content=68985

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/nine-indicted-for-conspiring-to-receive-distribute-and-possess-child-pornography?utm_campaign=email-Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_source=national-press-releases&utm_content=68440

And these are all in America...I'm sure other countries have similar cases as well. So which is worse? A country that is open about it, and they have conducted studies to see if watching pornography increases the rape rate, and some argue its a way for that particular sexual outlet. Or countries that try to appear "unperverted" yet hold so many sex crimes and previsions on an individual basis? Here is one study http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1999-pornography-rape-sex-crimes-japan.html Its older and from 1999 but interesting all the same to read.


interesting, thanks for the good links!! Yeah i agree with you that every nation has flaws that require fixing but i won't go into that since i want to stay on the subject of Japan's.... i disagree with about Japan's openness mainly because it is considered socially "tolerable" in Japan. Imagine Japan's youth seeing everything online and then being told its acceptable? What's next? And Its hard to compare Japan with America though, because our population is so racially and culturally diverse, whilst Japan's is what? 98% Japanese? i forget the statistic. Nonetheless, we have issues here in America, but they are clearly taboo. Japan seems to lack in the shame, that we have in abundance here in America and Britain and Australia and so forth.
38859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

poiiuux wrote:


Mangasurf wrote:

Lol ah ok, yeah I just get annoyed with people with very delicate mindsets about racial or cultural topics. It's an immensely immoral and disgusting flaw that i just don't understand coming from, on the interior, a very noble and humble culture. And public anime too, the portrayal of women in a lot of it is pretty obscene... I'm honestly surprised as to why the lack of interest of sex in Japan and the decline of population even exists.


RED: Same!

BLUE: Wait. What? I see an element of which you and I both consider annoying in this post. Can you identify it too? Hope so.


The Blue you see is about the topic. Red is what i consider you to be.
Posted 2/15/12 , edited 2/15/12
What is there to be ashamed about? So what if you're into a bit of tentacle rape, or semi-bestiality? America is too uptight! I may sound repetitive, but it's just pictures. The whole planet can readily access inappropriate images/videos, thanks to teh internetz.
Shame is overrated anyway. Might as well openly embrace it rather than just sweep it under the carpet.

Edit: Just so I don't get accused of being a paedophile rapist, I don't necessarily think it's right (or do I?). I just think that people should be more open minded about some things...
Posted 2/15/12

Mangasurf wrote:


poiiuux wrote:


Mangasurf wrote:

Lol ah ok, yeah I just get annoyed with people with very delicate mindsets about racial or cultural topics. It's an immensely immoral and disgusting flaw that i just don't understand coming from, on the interior, a very noble and humble culture. And public anime too, the portrayal of women in a lot of it is pretty obscene... I'm honestly surprised as to why the lack of interest of sex in Japan and the decline of population even exists.


RED: Same!

BLUE: Wait. What? I see an element of which you and I both consider annoying in this post. Can you identify it too? Hope so.


The Blue you see is about the topic. Red is what i consider you to be.


Good job my immature friend! You seem to be getting a little bit agitated right now, hope it wasn't me who hit the nerve? Anyway, you're getting a little bit off-topic here (not that I know exactly what it is). Get back on track, you're ruining your own thread. You don't want that do you? Pretty sure it's your first one (considering how badly the OP was composed), make it count!
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

Mangasurf's cute.

I'm on his side.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.