First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Japanese Perversion(debate)
Posted 2/15/12

NeOnCoOl wrote:

i dont no you have week sense of The bloody gore, rape and murder in manga at lest there not the country making move were they stitch peoples moths to peoples ass's The Human centipede now thats fucked up america


Isn't there a sequel for that?
Posted 2/15/12
yes there making a number 2 but hats bin banned were i live before even made
85072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Irish/German - Am...
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

Maiden_aya wrote:




And taking the age of consent into question...If it is 13, than books or animes featuring sexual situations with teenagers won't be considered perverted but "natural" courses of life.


Yeah I never really thought of it like that before. Although some of the loli jokes I see on the Anime Motivational Posters thread (hilarious) look WAY under 13. That was a good point though. Cultural differences abound. ... Now if you could explain the rape and incest that would be cool. lol

Also you did mention violence in American media but I deleted it when I was quoting your post. I agree. You can show someone's head being blown off on tv but you can't show boobs? Maybe looking at our history we are a bit more sexually repressed than some other countries but a lot of the modern world has some general no-no's.



I look at America's current media, and much of its all age media now has underlying sexual jokes and innuendos that a child shouldn't or wouldn't understand. Some argue that its to have small little tidbits for the parents watching, but its technically marketed at children.

So again...it's everywhere...and more countries are becoming more obvious with it, they're just more subtle than Japan.


like what for example? Family guy? huh this brings up an interesting idea as well .... so there is all this perverse stuff out there ... I wonder if Japanese parents let their kids view it? That is the age-old argument here. "If you don't want your kids seeing it be a better parent."



eclair-lumiere wrote:


If you want porn you don't want barely naked girls.... ok..... I'm just gonna...back away slowly...and not talk to you anymore...


You obviously are not a 19 year old. Still made me LOL though.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/15/12


baka! I am 19! I just don't like perverts! So yeah, it's natural for you to fancy girls, but you don't have to watch porn all the time! And girls in porn are not even that sexy! They are all fake tan and massive big boobs that don't look remotely real! And they all look the same! Girls that are naturally beautiful without implants are much more sexy. You guys are so stupid. Females are often amazingly beautiful and sexy...I can see that...but you all fancy wrong ones. Who wants a girl who looks like she's made of plastic?
I am so sick of people thinking I am not 19. I am. Why would I lie about that? I expect this kind of reaction in real life because of my height, but how can you possibly judge what age someone is online without seeing them? I don't have a clue what age you are but I don't care. You piss me off no matter what stage of life you are at.
Posted 2/15/12
Someone actually said baka I actually agree with what eclair is saying for once though :P

It looks like we've pretty much come to a conclusion...
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
http://satwcomic.com/anything-but-that

anyways, every place has it's good and bad features. i think it's pretty unfair to kind of judge the whole country for a few people's interests.
pot calling the kettle black, if you know what I mean?
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/15/12
Racist!
85072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Irish/German - Am...
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:

baka! I am 19! I just don't like perverts! So yeah, it's natural for you to fancy girls, but you don't have to watch porn all the time! And girls in porn are not even that sexy! They are all fake tan and massive big boobs that don't look remotely real! And they all look the same! Girls that are naturally beautiful without implants are much more sexy. You guys are so stupid. Females are often amazingly beautiful and sexy...I can see that...but you all fancy wrong ones. Who wants a girl who looks like she's made of plastic?
I am so sick of people thinking I am not 19. I am. Why would I lie about that? I expect this kind of reaction in real life because of my height, but how can you possibly judge what age someone is online without seeing them? I don't have a clue what age you are but I don't care. You piss me off no matter what stage of life you are at.


yeah I agree with you on the professional porn front. Those girls look fake but there are free websites with a variety of different types of women in them. Not all guys like that spray tanned, ridiculous boobs, fake blonde look. In fact I would venture a guess at most guys don't.

I assumed you were not 19 because you said you would back away from me slowly because I said I liked magazines that actually showed stuff. Usually a younger girl would get upset while an older girl would almost be used to it.

Amen to the made of plastic thing though ... I really don't see the attraction.

LOL on the height thing ... my sis is 6 years older and when i turned 21 and went to bars with her she still got carded.

I guess you could say I am a pervert (depending on the degree in which you judge perverseness) but nothing I have said in this thread has warranted calling me that.

Sorry if I pissed you off .. I guess I should have said "I expect a 19 year old to not run away so easily at the mention of sexual preferences"
85072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Irish/German - Am...
Offline
Posted 2/15/12

haikinka wrote:

Someone actually said baka I actually agree with what eclair is saying for once though :P

It looks like we've pretty much come to a conclusion...


LOL ok well there is nothing wrong with a healthy discussion. If your opinions differ from mine and you have a solid argument I could very well concede. People can have misguided notions about a subject but until you actually sit down and talk to them about it, their ideas will never change. I still think Japan is more perverse in it's culture than a lot of other modern countries but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to listen to different points of view. Not only that but eclaire made some very good statements in her 1st post. I just tended to focus on one part of it because well ... playboy sucks LOL
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/15/12


As a 19 year old I am used to it by now. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. In fact being used to it has made me more scared of guys. I've seen guys do really frightening things when they are turned on so it somewhat terrifies me.
I do think most guys do like that kinda thing though. Which annoys me. There are girls that are so beautiful without being fake but guys can't see the beauty of it. If you think about it, guys really cause us girls problem with their "preferences". So many girls are getting plastic surgery, breast implants, wearing fake tan, developing eating disorders to become thin..and it's all to impress guys.
It's sad because the natural girl is kind of rare now. I've seen magazines like what you mentioned in shops and it's always the same type of girl, and they don't turn me on at all.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/15/12


Aww wy tahnk you
61039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/15/12 , edited 2/15/12
Mm. May I step in?

Unfortunately having never visited Japan nor any other country for more than a week (money is a bitch) I'm unable to comment from experience so I'll reply with opinion and moral standpoint instead. I think I would agree that whilst fundamentally there is a sexual undertone in the vast majority of the media I view from Japan I would say that overall it is not something that I can disagree with on a fundamental level. There are a few caveats to watching any imported entertainment, the main one being that cultural differences and legal differences can be massive between countries and as such I'd expect to find at least a little bit of something that I disagree with morally. (Even Kamisama Dolls had me cringing and raging at one point).
As already highlighted, their age of consent is much lower than average which would account for some of the "loli" stuff. If it's legal in the country of production, by and large I say that's fine. Naturally I disagree with incest and rape (definitely rape. Rape is a big no-no), yet the only instance of "incest" I can remember seeing from the top of my head was in Mira Kurumi (I must admit to not being as well read or watched as perhaps I should) with one of the "sisters" being after the other. Except that 1) they aren't related by DNA(?) and 2) they're created for f's sake...they weren't born. Bit of a difference to me.
I realise it's off topic but I find the idea of first-cousin relations a little iffy. Fact is in some cultures its accepted if not actively encouraged - the point I'm trying to make is I'd rather a country was honest about its failings than try and hush them up or indeed pretend its perfectly normal.
As for most of this - the sad fact is that (other than hacking people to death with an oversized sword and travelling to a world of "death gods". And tentacle rape of course) many of these situations have occurred or indeed will occur at some point in a number of peoples lives. Is it life imitating art or art imitating life? No idea. I'm just a tired till-monkey with some time to kill. What I will point out is that with hindsight, I'd rather my parents had told me quite how fucked up and sick reality and life could be rather than letting me find out for myself.
HOWEVER, by finding out for myself I've a much better and personal understanding of many situations.
I agree that its not necessary to thrust sex and violence into the face of children. Its certainly not right to thrust the illegal extremes of human craziness and debauchery onto children, however at some point they are going to have to learn that "it takes all sorts" or rather, there are greater and lesser degrees of "nasty" and you'll have to decide your own moral standing and the risks of adopting or breaking with the "social norm".
And people too stupid or messed up to tell the difference between reality/make believe and who actually bust a braincell and go on a killing spree? Well damn that's just...bah.
As for selling used undies to feed peoples habits? I guess it takes the whole idea of licensing and regulating restricted substances to a whole new level. That said IF it could be proved that this had cause a noticeable drop in crime of a sexual or predatory nature...would it be such a bad thing? Weird? yes. A little freaky or abhorrent, quite possibly. But wrong if it did some good?


Off topic but I felt I had to reply to this:

baka! I am 19! I just don't like perverts! So yeah, it's natural for you to fancy girls, but you don't have to watch porn all the time! And girls in porn are not even that sexy! They are all fake tan and massive big boobs that don't look remotely real! And they all look the same! Girls that are naturally beautiful without implants are much more sexy. You guys are so stupid. Females are often amazingly beautiful and sexy...I can see that...but you all fancy wrong ones. Who wants a girl who looks like she's made of plastic?
I am so sick of people thinking I am not 19. I am. Why would I lie about that? I expect this kind of reaction in real life because of my height, but how can you possibly judge what age someone is online without seeing them? I don't have a clue what age you are but I don't care. You piss me off no matter what stage of life you are at.


I'm a relatively normal 23 year old male who, like you are as a young female is sick of being pidgeon-holed and generalised. Not "all men" pick the wrong girls. From my view, the few nice natural girls out there seem hell-bent on chasing up and 'getting to know' (read screwing and changing their personalities to fit the idiot bone-head) the more pathetic examples of the male species rather than taking the time to get to know a guy who appreciates their unique self (not necessarily me!!).
My point being is everyone has needs. Some of us just prefer to keep things uhh, to ourselves rather than going out and screwing the first thing stupid or drunk enough (as many girls are these days) to hold still long enough (which would you rather? a man-whore with too-well-notched bedpost, or a guy who's kept himself to "himself"?!). A great many males (myself included) would rather wait most of a decade (as I did, for all the good it did me) to find a decent young lady to be with (rather than an 'enhanced version').
As to your age, who gives a damn! If you're adult enough to make a reasoned and well backed up argument, have at it I say. Treat people by how they act not the age on their ID (other than in SOME CASES, i.e. sex).
(as for your being short, who cares. Plus I find short girlies so cute ^^...fool that I am).

EDIT: Sorry for the essay!
8 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/12 , edited 2/15/12

NeOnCoOl wrote:

i dont no you have week sense of The bloody gore, rape and murder in manga at lest there not the country making move were they stitch peoples moths to peoples ass's The Human centipede now thats fucked up america at the end day there country probably think its milled and u don't here much that there's fucking nutty people over there in usa had it here u probably have some kid re atting it lol and maby there more grown up and in to there customs so its probably ok whith it

as well as the The Human centipede is well fucked up america
2nd film to be banned in my country xd last one was hit man


I made this account to specifically post a reply on this and will likely delete it soon after heh. I am from America and I want to clear something up
<br>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_%28First_Sequence%29
<br>
IT IS A DUTCH FILM! we have nothing to do with this ridiculously disgusting film and the majority of America sees it as so, how it got into our country is how much of anime gets into it, we try to allow as free of a society as possible. As Americans our worst flaw is violence by far as can be seen in much of our society and film. I love anime and Japanese cinema of all kinds (especially Kaiju films) of all kinds and even have dabbled in making my own anime/manga's in my free time and I do appreciate its part in the culture. I also know kids who were temp. students in college from Japan and they were very kind and told me much about their fascinating culture. I agree the incest (brother sister, mother son mainly), rape, and loli porn is EXTREMELY unnecessary and disgusting and in fact can appreciate younger characters in anime's when NOT used in the prior mentioned way. I am aware every country has its flaws and will not try and say America does not....believe me we do....but some of what IS excepted in their culture is VERY discouraging and disturbing. Japan is amazing in many ways. Their cities are amazing and their rural areas beautiful, they have a good connection with their ancient culture for the most part, and I appreciate many of these but at the same time it is extremely flawed by some of its views. I admit we have our perverted parts of society but it is far from Japan at the moment, and hopefully it will remain that way.<br> Either way I thank Japan for much of what it has given us (game systems, great films, anime, CG programs(MMD/Comipo) and much of our technology) but wish it would clean up its image some.

-Hariyuri
Posted 2/15/12

Hariyuri wrote:


NeOnCoOl wrote:

i dont no you have week sense of The bloody gore, rape and murder in manga at lest there not the country making move were they stitch peoples moths to peoples ass's The Human centipede now thats fucked up america at the end day there country probably think its milled and u don't here much that there's fucking nutty people over there in usa had it here u probably have some kid re atting it lol and maby there more grown up and in to there customs so its probably ok whith it

as well as the The Human centipede is well fucked up america
2nd film to be banned in my country xd last one was hit man


I made this account to specifically post a reply on this and will likely delete it soon after heh. I am from America and I want to clear something up
<br>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_%28First_Sequence%29
<br>
IT IS A DUTCH FILM! we have nothing to do with this ridiculously disgusting film and the majority of America sees it as so, how it got into our country is how much of anime gets into it, we try to allow as free of a society as possible. As Americans our worst flaw is violence by far as can be seen in much of our society and film. I love anime and Japanese cinema of all kinds (especially Kaiju films) of all kinds and even have dabbled in making my own anime/manga's in my free time and I do appreciate its part in the culture. I also know kids who were temp. students in college from Japan and they were very kind and told me much about their fascinating culture. I agree the incest (brother sister, mother son mainly), rape, and loli porn is EXTREMELY unnecessary and disgusting and in fact can appreciate younger characters in anime's when NOT used in the prior mentioned way. I am aware every country has its flaws and will not try and say America does not....believe me we do....but some of what IS excepted in their culture is VERY discouraging and disturbing. Japan is amazing in many ways. Their cities are amazing and their rural areas beautiful, they have a good connection with their ancient culture for the most part, and I appreciate many of these but at the same time it is extremely flawed by some of its views. I admit we have our perverted parts of society but it is far from Japan at the moment, and hopefully it will remain that way.<br> Either way I thank Japan for much of what it has given us (game systems, great films, anime, CG programs(MMD/Comipo) and much of our technology) but wish it would clean up its image some.

-Hariyuri


ohhh ok sowed then
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/15/12


Wow...that is the longest comment I have ever seen. And since I don't really have much else to do I actually read it all. I don't want to blabber on and make a really long comment myself so all I will say is:
* I don't have a problem with incest as long as both people are above 16... (although I'd prefer 18. 16 is leniant in my opinion)
* I know not all guys like girls that look fake but most do.
* I know everyone has needs. Including me even. But keep it to yourself please?
* I agree about the age thing. What you say is what matters.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.