First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Your opinion on this picture?
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/18/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:

Wow...it is so sad you actually bothered to make that. And it looks shit any way. Took me a few seconds to work out what it was meant to be.


I'M SO HOOD!
Posted 2/18/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:



Wow...it is so sad you actually bothered to make that. And it looks shit any way. Took me a few seconds to work out what it was meant to be.


It's carbo's penis poking you from behind.
2931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ONT, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/12

...thank you.

No problem.. any time , just msg me when ever you need back up
XD
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/18/12


Yes thank you so much for explaing. I just couldn't piece that together ¬¬
Posted 2/18/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:



Yes thank you so much for explaing. I just couldn't piece that together ¬¬


It's okay, sometimes art is hard to understand.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/18/12 , edited 2/18/12
Actually, the penis is squishing into her arse aswell. Like a fudge packer.
Posted 2/18/12

CarboKill wrote:

Actually, the penis is squishing into her arse aswell. Like a fudge packer.


:O Your work has so many levels! I don't know how you do it...
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/18/12


That's such a boring answer. Say something else doofus! I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed ordinary person. You always want things to be clever

every forum needs a goodoldfashioned troll and IOU a reply. thank you thank yuo fotr the game

35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/18/12
yuo fotr? What's that?
2931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ONT, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/12
I really Have know idea why you are getting so mad at him over.. there is really no big deal about any of this..there are alot of people who are complete ass holes on CR and i dont see ppl picking on them.. O.o
Posted 2/18/12

Susanholland4 wrote:

I really Have know idea why you are getting so mad at him over.. there is really no big deal about any of this..there are alot of people who are complete ass holes on CR and i dont see ppl picking on them.. O.o


Don't convince her otherwise! Some people get a kick out of watching this stuff
2931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ONT, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/12


Don't convince her otherwise! Some people get a kick out of watching this stuff


Lol VERY ture.. and aactually i am one of those people!! XD
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 2/18/12


Eclair getting dragged again.
Gurl is just too dumb to learn.



35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/18/12
Ladies and Gentlemen, the show is about to begin.
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/18/12

chrome_mist wrote:



Eclair getting dragged again.
Gurl is just too dumb to learn.








CarboKill wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the show is about to begin.


Given that Eclair get's trolled by normal civil discourse. Trolling her is beneath you guys. It's like kicking the small fat kid in school instead of challenging the 200lb 8% fat football star. come on, sure the popcorn might taste good but really. demonstrate your 'skilz' on a real challenge.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.