First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Your opinion on this picture?
Posted 2/20/12

haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

No, I am pretty sure you'd be disappointed if you found out your penis was in the box.


It wouldn't fit...


YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK.
Posted 2/20/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK.


What sorcery is this?!?!
Posted 2/20/12

haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK.


What sorcery is this?!?!


Why should I tell you?
Posted 2/20/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Why should I tell you?


Because I paid you to o.0
Posted 2/20/12

haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Why should I tell you?


Because I paid you to o.0


All you did was give me weak sex. And I thought you told me that yours was big...?
Posted 2/20/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Why should I tell you?


Because I paid you to o.0


All you did was give me weak sex. And I thought you told me that yours was big...?


I wasn't even hard. Anyway, you were blind folded, and that was my thumb.
Posted 2/20/12

haikinka wrote:

I wasn't even hard. Anyway, you were blind folded, and that was my thumb.


Neither was I, because you killed the mood. Nonetheless, I am glad I was blindfolded (Whoosh, thank goodness) and your thumb is as big as my eyelash.
Posted 2/20/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Neither was I, because you killed the mood. Nonetheless, I am glad I was blindfolded (Whoosh, thank goodness) and your thumb is as big as my eyelash.


Well I know for a fact that you have the biggest eyelashes I'v ever seen, so I'll take that as a compliment. As for the rest, I think I'v lost all self confidence
Posted 2/20/12

haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Neither was I, because you killed the mood. Nonetheless, I am glad I was blindfolded (Whoosh, thank goodness) and your thumb is as big as my eyelash.


Well I know for a fact that you have the biggest eyelashes I'v ever seen, so I'll take that as a compliment. As for the rest, I think I'v lost all self confidence :(


One millimeter long. Big enough for you, old man? Ha ha. I think I lost all self-confidence when I could have done it with someone better.
Posted 2/20/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

One millimeter long. Big enough for you, old man? Ha ha. I think I lost all self-confidence when I could have done it with someone better.


I give up! You're so much better at this than me lol.
Posted 2/20/12

haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

One millimeter long. Big enough for you, old man? Ha ha. I think I lost all self-confidence when I could have done it with someone better.


I give up! You're so much better at this than me lol.


At sex? LOL
Posted 2/20/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

I give up! You're so much better at this than me lol.


At sex? LOL

lol errr...

hey, you haven't been nuked in a while o.0
Posted 2/20/12

haikinka wrote:

hey, you haven't been nuked in a while o.0


Why? You want me to?
Posted 2/20/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Why? You want me to? :(


Of course not D: You'll just come back anyway lol I just thought it's been a long time. You're slacking...
Posted 2/20/12

haikinka wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Why? You want me to? :(


Of course not D: You'll just come back anyway lol I just thought it's been a long time. You're slacking...


Not necessarily. Trolling takes a lot of energy, been lazy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.