First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What site has the worst anime haters?
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/20/12


No you are not nice. Genuinely nice people are nice both in real life and online. Just because this is the internet doesn't make verbal abuse ok. Also, I am not obese. And how would you know whether I was or not since you have no idea what I look like? I'm not worthless as I have already explained to you. I doubt you do anything to help your communtiy. And how can you call me spiteful when you come out with awful stuff like that? And you've spelt Eclair wrong again. And it is Lumiere.
20198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My own, made-up w...
Offline
Posted 2/20/12
I would say Facebook, whenever i go on there (i rarely go on there) and i see a pics related to Anime or Manga there's always negative comments by ignorant people. So Facebook.
Posted 2/20/12
This is just chaotically nice....

I want caramel popcorn.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/20/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:


No you are not nice. You wouldn't know.

Genuinely nice people are nice both in real life and online. No.

Just because this is the internet doesn't make verbal abuse ok. It's anonymous, who gives a shit?

Also, I am not obese. Yes you are, you fat ugly mare.

And how would you know whether I was or not since you have no idea what I look like? Yes I do, I've seen you in real life at the job center.


I'm not worthless as I have already explained to you. Yes you are. And you didn't explain it, you just whined and moaned.

I doubt you do anything to help your communtiy. I don't need to, my community is perfect.

And how can you call me spiteful when you come out with awful stuff like that? Hypocrisy doesn't matter, you're still spiteful regardless of whether I am or not.

And you've spelt Eclair wrong again. And it is Lumiere. LOL go fuck yourself, nobody on this site even likes you.


35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/20/12 , edited 2/20/12
Anyways, I'll just rage even more if I read your next lot of garbage, so I'm just going to ignore you from now on. Enjoy being an unlikable failure.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/20/12



It's easy to tell whether you are nice or not by how you act on here.
Just because it is anonymous doesn't mean it is ok either. That's like saying it is ok to committ murder as long as you wear a mask.
Again, how do you know? You don't know what I look like. Honestly, next you will be calling me ginger.
I find it very unlikely you have seen me since you live in Stoke not in Leeds. Why would you be in another cities jobcentre, especially since you are meant to be at school and have no reason to be in any Jobcentre. Furthermore, even if you did go to the same jobcentre as me, how would you know it was me? You would have no indication. It's not like I go around with "eclair-lumiere from Crunchyroll" on a big sticker on my coat.
No community is perfect. And yours certainly isn't if you are a part of it. In fact, you yourself told me Stoke was an aeful place to live.
I am spiteful towards those who deserve it like you. You are spiteful towards anyone without cause.

2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:
It's easy to tell whether you are nice or not by how you act on here.
Just because it is anonymous doesn't mean it is ok either. That's like saying it is ok to committ murder as long as you wear a mask.
Again, how do you know? You don't know what I look like. Honestly, next you will be calling me ginger.
I find it very unlikely you have seen me since you live in Stoke not in Leeds. Why would you be in another cities jobcentre, especially since you are meant to be at school and have no reason to be in any Jobcentre. Furthermore, even if you did go to the same jobcentre as me, how would you know it was me? You would have no indication. It's not like I go around with "eclair-lumiere from Crunchyroll" on a big sticker on my coat.
No community is perfect. And yours certainly isn't if you are a part of it. In fact, you yourself told me Stoke was an aeful place to live.
I am spiteful towards those who deserve it like you. You are spiteful towards anyone without cause.



1; if they way people act on here is valid judgment criteria, then from my perspective, Carbokill is equal parts funny, nice, and asshole. and by the same judgement criteria, -you- are equal parts twit, ignorant, and head-stuck-up-@$$. and don't go start whining about it NOW, -you're- the one who defined the acceptable way to judge.

2; just because it's not ok doesn't mean anyone is going to stop.

3; you -act- like a fat, self-righteous, pretentious [rhymes with witch], so you get called one. and what the hell is wrong with being called ginger? ffs, you start a thread about how people are mean to you coz you like anime, then you go picking on people for their hair color.

4; you need to pull your head out of your butt and learn that some people aren't serious 100% of the time. trolls say random shit to be funny (whether it's only funny to themselves, or others also laugh isn't as important).

5; see 4, and 7.

6; you're spiteful because you don't know any other way to be. you're never wrong, no one ever understands you properly, and it's always someone else's fault. poor little chocolate eclaire.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/20/12


In what way is he nice or funny? Then I suppose you would think that since you seem to be the same type of person. And when did I say you can't judge someone's personality by how they act online?
I know he isn't going to stop. But it is NOT OK so he is not nice in real life.
How can you act fat? Fat is being overweight. Not a personality trait.
Good grief you really are stupid. I have nothing against gingers. It was just an example. What I am saying is it is stupid to insult people's appearance if you don't know what they look like. If carboKill called me ginger, he would be really stupid because I am brunette. He has no idea what I look like so any insult based on appearance is just idiotic.
Insults and hating are not funny. Trolls don't say "random shit to be funny". They say insults to hate on various people for no reason. If they were actually funny and not hateful they wouldn't be trolls.
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 2/20/12
youtube.
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/20/12 , edited 2/20/12
So.. while we're all agreeing that ignorant hatred is bad. What do you all feel about furries?
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/20/12

CarboKill wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:


No you are not nice. You wouldn't know.

Genuinely nice people are nice both in real life and online. No.

Just because this is the internet doesn't make verbal abuse ok. It's anonymous, who gives a shit?

Also, I am not obese. Yes you are, you fat ugly mare.

And how would you know whether I was or not since you have no idea what I look like? Yes I do, I've seen you in real life at the job center.


I'm not worthless as I have already explained to you. Yes you are. And you didn't explain it, you just whined and moaned.

I doubt you do anything to help your communtiy. I don't need to, my community is perfect.

And how can you call me spiteful when you come out with awful stuff like that? Hypocrisy doesn't matter, you're still spiteful regardless of whether I am or not.

And you've spelt Eclair wrong again. And it is Lumiere. LOL go fuck yourself, nobody on this site even likes you.




Wow don't you think that's just LITTLE harsh?

75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/20/12

youwannaroll wrote:

just to put it in perspective for you...

imagine this on some other website, not about anime:

ANormalPerson wrote:

So pretty much everyone on here is normal right? And as normal people we have to put up with a very annoying group of people: anime fans.

They love anime for no reason at all. Most of them don't even use proper grammar and just use a load of wannabe-japanese words. They are a real pain. But I was just wondering, what site has the worst problem?

So far, I have found a few sites that are bad. Idontcare.com has tons of people spamming the video section with pictures that are anime and they do it repeatedly. Youtube is also pretty bad and has anime lovers posting insults on non-anime related videos. Glitter-graphics is pretty bad too. I had one girl repeatedly post a load of verbal abuse with multiple swear words (including the c word) on my profile. One guy even sent me a private message to my hotmail which he found by way of glitter-graphics. Chatango can be bad at times too. I've had people tell me there is something wrong with me or I have a problem, just because I don't like anime.

Any sites that are worse? Share your experiences with anime haters.

(And sorry if this is a duplicate. I did search and couldn't find a topic like this already existing.)



anyways.. just gotta say it, really.
what makes our hobby so sacred that no one is allowed to dislike it?

my personal hobbies:
Roleplaying Games. Dungeons and Dragons, to the normal people. if you try and explain that there are other pen & paper games out there before mentioning D&D, all you get is blank stares. or freaked out stares because they think you've just started talking about your sex-life. once you -do- mention D&D, just so they get it, then they're just weirded out because you're instantly a pimply-faced nerd with no life.

Warhammer 40k. most people don't even know what it is, but when you say "collectible tabletop miniature war-gaming", you get that same look as when you tell them you play D&D. but since you play D&D, well, they aren't really that surprised.

Videogames. Ok, maybe you're one of those social pimply-faced nerds. videogames are where a bunch of your play online and try to shoot each other the most right? at least you probably have friends on the computer.

Anime. annie..what? oh, cartoons! ..... you still watch cartoons?? no wonder you only have friends on the computer...

oh yea, i know. if my school had put out a dictionary, nerdy would have my face next to it.

oh, and i also played lots of collectible card games. such a shame Animayhem never really caught on like the others.. but then again, it had a buggerishly obtuse rule system that didn't make for great play either, even once you actually sat down to decipher it. also it was terribly unbalanced, and i can only guess at what intricate wizardry might be required to delve through the labyrinthine passages of the licensing agreements.


AAAANYways... my point is.. WHO CARES?
doesn't matter WHAT you like, someone's going to think it's stupid. And if you go over there and rub it in their face, they're just going to hate it even more. (haha look, properly used there, their, and they're)

so whatever, they don't like it. big deal. nothing says they have to. and nothing says we have to like what they do.
it's just stupid useless ranting to complain about it.



Sad thing is it's worse than that. I know some miniatures wargamers who refer to GW as 'The evil empire' and look down on most WFB and WH40K players with a sneer.

Similar fractures exist within any 'community' you could name.

2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:
In what way is he nice or funny? Then I suppose you would think that since you seem to be the same type of person. And when did I say you can't judge someone's personality by how they act online?
I know he isn't going to stop. But it is NOT OK so he is not nice in real life.
How can you act fat? Fat is being overweight. Not a personality trait.
Good grief you really are stupid. I have nothing against gingers. It was just an example. What I am saying is it is stupid to insult people's appearance if you don't know what they look like. If carboKill called me ginger, he would be really stupid because I am brunette. He has no idea what I look like so any insult based on appearance is just idiotic.
Insults and hating are not funny. Trolls don't say "random shit to be funny". They say insults to hate on various people for no reason. If they were actually funny and not hateful they wouldn't be trolls.


in ways that you don't see, because you don't see everything he does. (what i was pointing out really, is more that your method of judging is incomplete, thus invalid.)
insulting you -is- funny to some of us. it would break our heads if we tried to take you seriously. which is the reason itself that you say we don't have.
here, apparently i forgot to hit "post" earlier....

eclair-lumiere wrote:
Well lucky for you for never getting comments like that. But just because you don't doesn't mean that people who do deserve it. Why do you think it must be MY fault if I get comments like that? Do you not believe people are capable of being that abusive for no reason? Or do you just hate me so much you think I deserve treatment like that?

As for people saying football is a sport for pussies...why would anyone say that? It is the most popular sport in the UK...it is very unlikely people would say that. I myself hate football but the large majority of people like it.


thank you, once again, for totally failing to catch the point i was tossing your way. "why" people would say it is irrelevant. and aparently liverpool was a crap choice, too. so whatever, go to their home towns and scream it out. people will have a fit, and you'd be lucky to only end up in the hospital after they catch you.

no, i do NOT believe people act like assholes for "no reason". NOBODY does -anything- for "no reason".
however, you're a pain in the butt to listen to. you spew off a lot of half-baked ideas, and random rants about.. well, here, like this thread right here. if this is the way you act everywhere on the net, and/or in RL, i'm not surprised you get treated crappily. i'm not going to argue anything about deserved, or didn't deserve. i don't know -you- at all. i can only see how you act here, and from that extrapolate how people would react. that right there is "reason enough" for a lot of people.

there's also plenty of possible not-you reasons, but i feel like getting some sleep, not writing a novel.

apparently youtube is a horrible pit of venom. *shrugs* i've never seen it personally.. but i mostly watch Vocaloid videos, which most people won't hang around long enough to spam if they don't like it already. (and of course if they do like it, no spam either) then again, considering all of the random shit posted on youtube, and the simply immense number of people who visit the site every day.. well, of course you're going to get some haters. it's just mathematically inevitable.

but then again, why do we care? youtube doesn't have an anime license anyways. and if it's fanmade stuff, maybe they're only calling it crap because of the content, not the anime style.

somebody post a link to something that's gotten a big anti-anime hate-on over at youtube.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/20/12


I actually haven't done anything wrong yet. But whatever, that's not what this is about.

Why do we care? Because we should. If people stop caring then these things are gonna start being considered normal and ok. As a society we are supposed to care about things. And it's stupid people who don't care and refuse to admit something is wrong that are the reason why society takes so damn long to progress forward.
44767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 2/20/12 , edited 2/20/12
Most people are saying Youtube..but I've never seen it...I think Youtube is just full of haters period though xD

I rarely watch anime on YT, and its only for an anime I could not find anywhere else, and if I couldn't find it..its buried. So normally all the commenters are lavishing praise and thanks to the almighty uploader.

CR has a lot of specific anime haters though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.