First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Your fear/s
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 2/20/12
So i know you've probably read it here before. But what i want to know isn't what scared you when you were little or some kind of phobia. I want to know what scares RIGHT NOW; it's most likely a situation or a thought. Maybe an example would help, so i'll give mine: I'M SCARED OF BEING FORGOTTEN WHEN I DIE!! Death is scary enough, so the thought of everybody moving on just scares me. I know it sounds selfish and i don't care. I want everyone to think that I mattered (even if i'm sure i don't ) because they love me and remember me.

P.S: I'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM HAUNTING THOSE WHO FORGOT...if it's a duplicate, once again feel free to delete it!!!!
36322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where am I?
Offline
Posted 2/20/12
Being in a committed relationship. Bad experiences while growing up.
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/12
yeah, it's dup.


I'm hemophobic.
35567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/12
nothing that I can think of...going in space and be stuck on the moon maybe u_u.. not happening anyway
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 2/20/12

Xie_Lang wrote:

Being in a committed relationship. Bad experiences while growing up.


aww sorry
Posted 2/20/12
Being in love. Just ew.
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cloud Nine
Offline
Posted 2/20/12
Technology withdrawals.
And DIRT. I hate DIRT.
36322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where am I?
Offline
Posted 2/21/12

agira wrote:


Xie_Lang wrote:

Being in a committed relationship. Bad experiences while growing up.


aww sorry


Meh, I'll probably get over it, eventually.

Posted 2/21/12
Moths >.<
45769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 2/21/12
Driving...I just know I'm going to die from a stupid driver. >.<

That and centipedes...*shudder* I was putting on some jeans and didn't realize it was one in there. The feeling of a 2 inch million legged bug crawling over me is not one I will ever forget.
Posted 2/21/12

Maiden_aya wrote:
That and centipedes...*shudder* I was putting on some jeans and didn't realize it was one in there. The feeling of a 2 inch million legged bug crawling over me is not one I will ever forget.


You didn't have to describe it >.<
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/21/12 , edited 2/21/12

agira wrote:

So i know you've probably read it here before. But what i want to know isn't what scared you when you were little or some kind of phobia. I want to know what scares RIGHT NOW; it's most likely a situation or a thought. Maybe an example would help, so i'll give mine: I'M SCARED OF BEING FORGOTTEN WHEN I DIE!! Death is scary enough, so the thought of everybody moving on just scares me. I know it sounds selfish and i don't care. I want everyone to think that I mattered (even if i'm sure i don't ) because they love me and remember me.

P.S: I'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM HAUNTING THOSE WHO FORGOT...if it's a duplicate, once again feel free to delete it!!!!


Why would you be scared of being forgotten after you die? Won't you be too dead to care after it happens?
45769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 2/21/12 , edited 2/21/12

haikinka wrote:



You didn't have to describe it >.<


Than that was just for you, noob thief!

On topic: I also don't like waking up in the middle of the night without a single light in..I just know the killer is waiting for me.
Or my shower curtain being closed when I leave town...the killer is waiting in there too.
Or staring at my open closet at night....the killer is in there too.
Or space under my bed...he's waiting for the right time to grab my leg and kill me.
71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Other
Offline
Posted 2/21/12
I was going to say nothing, but some of the responses on here got me thinking and I came to the conclusion that the idea of having kids scares me shitless.
Posted 2/21/12 , edited 2/21/12

Coffeebot wrote:

I was going to say nothing, but some of the responses on here got me thinking and I came to the conclusion that the idea of having kids scares me shitless.


Wanna have a baby with me?


--------------------------------------------

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.