First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
aggressiveness in yaoi
Posted 2/22/12

kirathrun13 wrote:

YAOI RULES!!!!! either anime or manga! i'm an uke by the way!


And if I were male, I'd prolly lean toward being seme. Tho isn't "seme" a non-gender specific term, really? I'm not sure.

1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Hell
Offline
Posted 2/22/12
i just trolling here but yaoi in real life aint what u girls think it is XD. there hardly any romance and really more cheating then a straight relationship,
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/22/12

Sanctuary_Beast wrote:

i just trolling here but yaoi in real life aint what u girls think it is XD. there hardly any romance and really more cheating then a straight relationship,


not all the time!
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Hell
Offline
Posted 2/22/12

kirathrun13 wrote:


Sanctuary_Beast wrote:

i just trolling here but yaoi in real life aint what u girls think it is XD. there hardly any romance and really more cheating then a straight relationship,


not all the time!


but most of the time.
28818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 2/22/12
I'm a yaoi fan girl and now that you point it out it does happen a lot. But the seme is not doing it to have it come off as possible rape, they know the uke likes them too and wants it to happen. But most of the time the uke is in denial about the entire thing because its usually there first gay experience so they refuse to admit their love for the seme. So some times you have to use a little force to get them to come to terms with the fact that "hey I'm in love with another guy"
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/23/12

jujubee19 wrote:

I'm a yaoi fan girl and now that you point it out it does happen a lot. But the seme is not doing it to have it come off as possible rape, they know the uke likes them too and wants it to happen. But most of the time the uke is in denial about the entire thing because its usually there first gay experience so they refuse to admit their love for the seme. So some times you have to use a little force to get them to come to terms with the fact that "hey I'm in love with another guy"


100% agree! i may cry and say no as if i hate, but honestly i like it!
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/23/12

Sanctuary_Beast wrote:


kirathrun13 wrote:


Sanctuary_Beast wrote:

i just trolling here but yaoi in real life aint what u girls think it is XD. there hardly any romance and really more cheating then a straight relationship,


not all the time!


but most of the time.


i guess to each is own.
2072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ankara
Offline
Posted 2/23/12
Go watch Koisuru Boukun, there is no cry baby,girly ukes lol
46769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 2/23/12

sonruya wrote:

Go watch Koisuru Boukun, there is no cry baby,girly ukes lol


Imagine even calling Souichi a uke, much less a crybaby girly one to his face, and live. It's much better when you read the series though. Many of the relationships start off as aggressive and evolve into something more tender.
Posted 2/23/12

Sanctuary_Beast wrote:

i just trolling here but yaoi in real life aint what u girls think it is XD. there hardly any romance and really more cheating then a straight relationship,


Yeah. I know. And where's the yaoi where the guy confesses to his best friend and the best friend eventually beats the crap out of him, runs away and then pukes & never speaks to former best friend again and tells everyone else and makes the poor guy's life hell? I've yet to see that in yaoi, but sadly, I suspect it sometimes happens in real life. I'm not a guy, so I'm not sure. But I know that I once confessed to a very good friend and it did NOT go well. Sad and tormented. Hasn't spoken to me since. It was/is awful. But it is reality. Where are the manga and anime that show that and how the spurned one crawls out of that one?! If anybody knows of an arc like that, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I don't care if its straight, yaoi, yuri or zebra on zebra.

146051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 2/23/12 , edited 2/23/12
Try reading other yaoi. all of them are not like that. Try silence that one is really cute and innocent.


Sanctuary_Beast wrote:

i just trolling here but yaoi in real life aint what u girls think it is XD. there hardly any romance and really more cheating then a straight relationship,


Thats not true. I have a gay friend and he has been going out with his boy toy for 5 years. They are really serious.
2072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ankara
Offline
Posted 2/24/12

Maiden_aya wrote:


sonruya wrote:

Go watch Koisuru Boukun, there is no cry baby,girly ukes lol


Imagine even calling Souichi a uke, much less a crybaby girly one to his face, and live. It's much better when you read the series though. Many of the relationships start off as aggressive and evolve into something more tender.


Aww exactly,its manga was soo cuuute and hot too. >o< Lol Souchi is awesome And Morinaga is hot >///<
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Hell
Offline
Posted 2/25/12

Kira0309 wrote:

Try reading other yaoi. all of them are not like that. Try silence that one is really cute and innocent.


Sanctuary_Beast wrote:

i just trolling here but yaoi in real life aint what u girls think it is XD. there hardly any romance and really more cheating then a straight relationship,


Thats not true. I have a gay friend and he has been going out with his boy toy for 5 years. They are really serious.


yes but the romance aint like awwwww. it like a really old guy and a young little boy. and i dont think u would like to watch your friend do stuff with his boyfriend would u.
Posted 2/25/12
Hmm... I agree with Sanctuary_Beast, but Kira0309, yes but just to say, majoritely , yes, they all cheat each other... :s i'm not gay or anything, but i have two uncles that one of them was going out with a his boyfriend, and when it comes to fight, they cheat on each other :s at least 80% of gay people cheat on each other :s I'm telling this from what i have saw from my own eyes, of course.

I got to admit, that the seme tries to deliver to it probably cus he know's hat the uke likes it XD But from example, i heard of a Shota (know, i don't watch shota but i heard it from my friends) Pico something i guess was the name of the anime, and it was unbelievable! I mean, sure, i don't know if the kid was forced to having sex or something but... I don't know how i may be able to watch that... :S

The only yaoi's i really liked where gravitation, but the story wasn't really catchy enough, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica are my number ones and Koisuru Boukun... Same for the manga. I don't think i'm still ready for the hardcore stuff's d'ho XD
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/12
Guys like it rough. Even the ukes. I gotta say, the aggressiveness is what makes me love yaoi so much. If the uke was as submissive and needy as a girl it would be a hetero relationship I personally love it when they FIGHT. Ai No Kusabi is my favorite yaoi, and then Gravitation and then Okane Ga Nai... though the relationship in the last one is bordering on criminal.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.