First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Speed Grapher
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I just started and I like it a lot
Posted 4/3/08
I watched speed grapher last 2006....The story was brilliant(skipped many "unecessary and sinful scenes" that made me sick) but overall...It was a great anime...I really liked Saiga ---his power to kill by a press on the camera shutter..and the consequences it brings in exchange. The ending was good too
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I got hooked on the interesting characters and plot. I wanted the head bad guy to become a good guy in the end. His story was a sad one.
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Arena of the...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

shipman wrote:

wtf? lame ass topic dude.................................but to stay on topic wtf is speed grapher?


Indeed. How dare he make an anime-related topic in an anime forum. Shut up, stupid.

Oh, and to answer your question, Speed Grapher is quite an achievement as far as anime goes... The creators managed to take a really badass concept and somehow make it stink like sewer water. Speed Grapher sucks balls.

1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / BABYLON TOWER
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
speed grapher is good>>>> even though the theme is sided for mature audience>>>>

the story is good>>> the abilities of the character are quite unique>>>
10020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cheese.
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
never even heard about it.. i should check it out
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Arena of the...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

z4yD wrote:

never even heard about it.. i should check it out :)


Please, don't make the same mistake I did. I kept telling myself "Hey, it's gotta get good at SOME point, doesn't it?"

No. It doesn't. You have to sit through about five episodes of pseudo-hentai before anything even starts happening, and when stuff DOES start happening, it still sucks.

954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / on da computer
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

MusicalWarrior wrote:


shipman wrote:

wtf? lame ass topic dude.................................but to stay on topic wtf is speed grapher?


Indeed. How dare he make an anime-related topic in an anime forum. Shut up, stupid.

Oh, and to answer your question, Speed Grapher is quite an achievement as far as anime goes... The creators managed to take a really badass concept and somehow make it stink like sewer water. Speed Grapher sucks balls.




Two things to say to you.

1. I said this topic is lame not in the wrong section dumbass.
2. Speed Grapher is gay.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Can someone tell me why peed grapher i licensed in crunchyroll . GONZO made it too. Why are gonzo animes being licensed in crunchyroll?
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

MusicalWarrior wrote:


z4yD wrote:

never even heard about it.. i should check it out :)


Please, don't make the same mistake I did. I kept telling myself "Hey, it's gotta get good at SOME point, doesn't it?"

No. It doesn't. You have to sit through about five episodes of pseudo-hentai before anything even starts happening, and when stuff DOES start happening, it still sucks.



Speed Grapher is a GREAT anime!!!if u only watch and follow it properly!!u DUMB ASS!!All u care is watching the parts u like!!My God!!Understand the story Dude!!
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

MusicalWarrior wrote:


z4yD wrote:

never even heard about it.. i should check it out :)


Please, don't make the same mistake I did. I kept telling myself "Hey, it's gotta get good at SOME point, doesn't it?"

No. It doesn't. You have to sit through about five episodes of pseudo-hentai before anything even starts happening, and when stuff DOES start happening, it still sucks.



Hmm. Well, the question is, "Sucks", compared to... So, which series did you like better? There are definitely shows with alot better artwork. If there are shows with more interesting characters and a decent level of intensity like Speed Grapher, I'd like to know about them. I do think about Claymore, FMP, FMA, Elfen Lied, and MONSTER myself as being better.
7012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Tatsumi Saiga, " I know to never carry a loaded camera" That says it all.
7012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Oh I for got to add, this is me, cosplaying Tatsumi Saiga at AnimeFest 2008 Dallas Tx, Labor day weekend.
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a very comfy c...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
hey thats a cool pic:D and yea it is a really good anime(:
9968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
I tried to get into Speed Grapher. I really did. The animation is nice, but the story and the characters do nothing for me. Eeeh. Not my cup of tea.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.